NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• HandlesUp

• 2018 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Jimmy Butler 34.2% owned in FD NBA Monster. Legitimately feel bad for anyone who played him.

• Lathum

@dtrain187 said...

There simply needs to be more transparency regarding injuries and illnesses for the NBA. We knew that Ingles is sick (and he still might play), but no mention of Butler until minutes before tip-off. If DK and FD are going to be sponsors of the NBA then the NBA needs to help make this a better product by actually announcing these things much sooner. That or actually offer decent GPP’s for late swap, or only offer late swap.

This.

The argument can be made for late swap, but the real problem is the NBA not having injury designations.

You play a guy who carries one its on you if he sits.

• thetitanlb

@Strumz said...

Gordon on 37.25 DK points with the first half about to end. Beast mode.

Makes it even more frustrating that I have butler in every lineup with Gordon….

• knauta29

@Yacht67 said...

Butler out my LUs are done

Same. I thought about switching him out to make room for KAT and now I wish I did.

Oh well time to make a late night lineup now.

• roach62

is Porzingis high out there or what? he looks completely fucking lost…

• bigkino217

@Epignosis said...

Vucevic is on pace for a 22 point double double though, so there’s that.

what?

• jadoninc

20 lineups 19 has Jimmy Butler. Hi money say hello to fire.

• mark83vt

So Hardaway at 0 and hurt. Butler gone. KP a complete dud. That should pretty well wipe me out tonight.

• KindGuy

@bigkino217 said...

bulls beat writers are the worst. remember the game where derrick rose just never showed up to the arena? not a single beat writer even mentioned it.

Dude

Butler plays for the Timberwolves now

Rose played on the Knicks when that happened last year

• bigkino217

@elementasrat said...

Dude

Butler plays for the Timberwolves now

Rose played on the Knicks when that happened last year

yea i just realized i was so confused lmao

• Strumz

@bigkino217 said...

bulls beat writers are the worst. remember the game where derrick rose just never showed up to the arena? not a single beat writer even mentioned it.

They somehow didn’t even notice he wasn’t warming up. Not sure you can blame the Bulls though, he was at NY last year.

• thetitanlb

@Ree4erMadness said...

I didn’t have any Butler because I didn’t like his usage, price, or match up against Oladipo.

Match up against dipo? Are you serious lol. People like that get lucky because of no late swap. Suck a fatty DK smh

• MisterMister

Don’t feel too bad, I removed Jimmy Butts two hours before tip-off but thankfully have Timmy Jr taking his place as my grand goose egg of the night.

#fmldfs

• Supanice

As a NFL player making his second attempt at a NBA double up lineup.. wow I might cash, Butler was 37% in the single entry double up. Love it.

• macG31

Sabonis easily outscoring the rest of my roster in 4 minutes

• dtrain187

@AxeGrinder said...

DK determined that casuals LOVE getting zeros. Sharps LOVE getting zeros. You would need to scour twitter for hours for this news that I got well before the game locked on DK Live. I don’t have much butler but still bothered and wish DK or FD made a decent contest with late swap but they won’t because this is the skill part. Apparently, Butler was sick but it was a secret and no one knew except maybe a few pros got the inside info. I am going to check his ownership in higher buy ins.

But where would the pros even get this information? It’s the equivalent of insider trading at this point. All any of us can do is scour twitter/rotoworld and hope we get solid info. It’s like were not playing on a level field if any pros had this info.

• DirkDigglerz

faded sabonus hope he gets to foul trouble

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

KAT and Teague starting really slow to complete the washout

• Lathum

anyone have an update on THJ?

Is he shut down for the night?

• KindGuy

My “Fade KP and Jimmy Butler anytime they play” rule might actually work out if Hardaway can show up!

• mbunner23

Was all in on Butler….night over.

• terrypercs

Thank god my Jimmy butler exposure is limited to $1 worth of entries. Went heavy on towns , Wiggins and had some Teague/Gibson. Not that it’ll make a difference cause my main slate entries is so far from cash right now. Hopefully I can do well in the late slate

• Strumz

Would it be too long winded if DK/FD offered you the chance to pick backups in case your player is ruled totally out after lock? Not good if you are putting 150 different teams in but maybe better for the causal fan so they don’t get burnt.

• someclevername

Switched Gordon out last minute and I don’t even know why really. Oh well, at least I don’t have Butler and I also took THJ out when I realized I had picked THJ.

• Lathum

I have one lineup with THJ, Terrance Ross, and Butler. Its like I am trying to set a record for ineptitude

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).