NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DFSNick

Ugh Jimmy Butler in 50% of my lineups was to hard to pass up for 7k on dk lol.. Hopefully my one lineup with Gordon and no Butler cashes big tonight

• pick6er

No Jimmy Buckets for me tonight, but I ran Hardaway Jr… So I feel the pain!

• Ree4erMadness

Markkanen 33 fd ppints early in the 3rd

• Dfspacman

@jadoninc said...

20 lineups 19 has Jimmy Butler. Hi money say hello to fire.

• YourWorld

Always pick players against Kevin Love. Kevin Love has no Defense at all

• tcjr1212

This is what I get for counting on multiple Knicks. Well deserved L tonight

• dtrain187

@Strumz said...

Would it be too long winded if DK/FD offered you the chance to pick backups in case your player is ruled totally out after lock? Not good if you are putting 150 different teams in but maybe better for the causal fan so they don’t get burnt.

That’s actually a damn good idea. I played on a site a while back that is no longer active that allowed you to pick a minimum priced player as a “backup” player, who would replace any zero that you received.

• thetitanlb

@Strumz said...

Would it be too long winded if DK/FD offered you the chance to pick backups in case your player is ruled totally out after lock? Not good if you are putting 150 different teams in but maybe better for the causal fan so they don’t get burnt.

Agreed. Or just give you next highest priced player that plays in whatever position category you choose. Getting a 0 just is dumb. What appease the general fans that supposedly don’t want to worry about late swap

• NoLimits0

@Strumz said...

Dude I had 30 lineups and I would have been better off doing 1 and having Butler. I had 20 lineups with Butler so I lost 20 fucking buyins instead of just 1. And it’s not like my other 10 are making up for these 20. My Gordon ones all have Butler. Fuck this.

• KindGuy

@dtrain187 said...

That’s actually a damn good idea. I played on a site a while back that is no longer active that allowed you to pick a minimum priced player as a “backup” player, who would replace any zero that you received.

That site was Victiv now known as StarsDraft

• sidislike

Cant Porzingis at least try and rebound if he’s going to miss all his shots, everytime I look at the screen it’s Porzingis missed shot Kanter rebound

• tmarohl

Next time I hear the name “Porzingod”, I am going to puke.

• MHDU2424

They gotta do on of these “kinda” late swap solutions or NBA needs a much better daily injury list

The way it’s going is not good for anyone

• KindGuy

Knicks are so freaking bad. I’ve been saying before the season that they’re by far the worst team in the league. Not the Bulls. Not the Lakers. Porzingis is trash and overrated.

• frozenleafz

holy! Porzingis sucks

• Se7entyTimes7

Minnesota looks like trash

• kettab24

Taj gibson and Kanter are killing the spacing on their teams

• dtrain187

@elementasrat said...

That site was Victiv now known as StarsDraft

Yep! Victiv. I never played after they were bought out, I’m assuming they don’t offer that feature anymore.

Edit: and now that i remember I misspoke about how it worked. it wasn’t always a minimum priced player you picked, it actually let you use any excess salary on a “backup” player that was under $5K, it made for really interesting strategy.

• DirkDigglerz

Yehey Sabonis sits with 2 fouls

• zline34

@NoLimits0 said...

Dude I had 30 lineups and I would have been better off doing 1 and having Butler. I had 20 lineups with Butler so I lost 20 fucking buyins instead of just 1. And it’s not like my other 10 are making up for these 20. My Gordon ones all have Butler. Fuck this.

15 out my 20 have Butler. At least allow me to switch to the backup SG on the team….

• laphorn

Jimmy Butler tum tum ache

• DFSNick

Jason Tataum is having a nice game for me in light of the Jimmy Buckets at least

• noddy

Man I just suck at this NBA dfs

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@bigkino217 said...

what?

He has four rebounds and six points. He has 11 DK points. Yes, I know the math doesn’t check out. I was being sarcastic.

• Ree4erMadness

Kay Felder doing Felder like things at .5% owned lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).