NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 14.5 ) at Cleveland ( -14.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Orlando ( -4 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11 ) at Minnesota ( -11 ) —- T: 217
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• roach62

so..my intial Dk LU was…

Collison, Grant, Holiday, Porzingis, KAT, Sessions, Fournier, Rozier…

then like i said earlier with the Cavs news..figured itd b a blowout so scrambled to get Grant/Holiday out..moved Collison out and moved up to Kyrie and Evan Turner Quinn…

just a difference of 82 DK mins whatever Turner does later…so..at best a difference of about 55 DK…lucky me lol

• Kamais_Ookin

@Zieg30 said...

Currently in 2nd in the Four Point Play. No real hope that this can hold, right? I’m looking back at lineups 20-25 points back with one player remaining to play, which must mean there are many lineups not that much further back with multiple players left. Can’t see 350+ holding on a night with PORTLAND-NO left.

Damn I hope you can stay up there. It probably depends on if KAT explodes tbh. Collison still hot too.

• 7klub06

Somebody called it right with Jamal Crawfoed

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Zieg30 said...

Currently in 2nd in the Four Point Play. No real hope that this can hold, right?

Crazier things have happened dude! Good luck!

• chunkybangles

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Damn I hope you can stay up there. It probably depends on if KAT explodes tbh. Collison still hot too.

Some weird stuff going on with KAT’s stat line, they keep adding and subtracting- but he is 2 reb short on DK according to ESPN and NBA.com box scores…

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@Kamais_Ookin said...

Thanks!

Rooting against Sabonis and Olapido at the moment just in jockeying for position before the late games begin.

• firemedicpat

Davis gonna be over 40%?

• roach62

annnnnnd Wolves mailing it in down by 18 with 5 minutes to go…

• Dfspacman

Are the wolves going to trade Dieng?

• firemedicpat

Pacers keeping the starters. Yeah Sabonis!

• yisman

Was Ingles very good value? I’ve heard so much talk about him today and considering the illness making the rounds I didn’t think people would want to risk that.

• chunkybangles

Nice, and now he just lost a block, but still should have 7 boards, not the 5 he has credit for… nearly balances out though.

• firemedicpat

Gonna make it over 300 despite wiggins, teague, and thjr. On to tomorrow.

• XxHeisenbergxX

damn Jameer 29.4%

• KOTN26

Tomorrow’s slate is going to be the headache of all headaches…

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

I was supposed to be happy or at least satisfied going into tonight getting 71.25 combined from Gordon and Ross. Right?

• yisman

https://twitter.com/Peoplepower1978/status/922979963237732353

lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@yisman said...

https://twitter.com/Peoplepower1978/status/922979963237732353

lol

lmao!!!!!

• rebkell

@chunkybangles said...

Some weird stuff going on with KAT’s stat line, they keep adding and subtracting- but he is 2 reb short on DK according to ESPN and NBA.com box scores…

Yeah, DK has certainly taken the fun out of following the scores, you can’t depend on your score being right and you also can’t depend on any of your competition being correct either, you don’t know until the wee hours usually how things actually turned out. Last year you could sweat out the ending, this year, it doesn’t mean much, if anything what position you are in when the games are over.

• FDngk2017

If anyone took a shot a played cory joseph should be happy. Unless its like my team with a bunch duds!

• roach62

why the hell has Jrue Holiday taken 4 shots in 4 minutes…as much as Boogie/AD combined…

• Beckhams3Fingers

Someone update me when Jingles ralph’s on the court please.

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Nurkic head collision……

• Deltfish

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like staying in though

• XxHeisenbergxX

Lillard 0 nice..the high priced donk I guess..my punishment for being bored lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).