7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

anyone on this kanter/whiteside or is everyone just going whiteside in this matchup i think they both can crush it but def like whiteside more but 7k for kanter is it me or is he actually worth that

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

no he came back and got hurt again

Came back when and where? Are you saying he hurt his hip, then hurt it again, then missed time for the kid? He hasn’t seen the floor in a game of any kind this year. Preseason or regular season. Double checked and I don’t see him in a box score anywhere? He only missed the last game because of the birth of his child.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Casspi knocked out Parsons and currently has Brooks on the ropes to get back here for the rematch. He’s more prepared now than before. He has the better match up. He’s ready. His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, he’s just ferocious..

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Casspi knocked out Parsons and currently has Brooks on the ropes to get back here for the rematch. He’s more prepared now than before. He has the better match up. He’s ready. His style is impetuous, his defense is impregnable, he’s just ferocious..

Well done. I still think Dotson will put too much water in the basement.

• thedkexperience

@kbsktbll88 said...

Gerald Green is a better play than MCW. Everyone’s going to be on MCW because he’s been producing the last few games and was in preseason. But that was in the 2nd unit when he was running the point. Now he’ll be starting next to Harden and Gordon and will have to play off the ball which means he’ll essentially be a 3 point shooter… and he can’t shoot.

He’s so cheap that he could still have a good night because he’ll grab you some boards and probably have a couple of steals. But, Green off the bench is who I’m more interested in. We’re essentially down to 7 players. Harden, Gordon, MCW, Tucker, Capela, Melo and Green. Clark and Hartenstein will also get minutes, but not enough to be playable. So I’d look at Gerald Green to play 25-30 minutes tonight.

Houston fan? I love some good local knowledge. I had MCW mostly just because I watched him SOOOOOOOO much during “The Process” era that I got his game down pat. Inefficient rebounds, assists and steals. But you’re right that he won’t have the usage.

Funny side note: my brother’s dog bowl is filled daily by a MCW collector’s cup.

• P0key

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Haven’t looked at pricing yet but the two 7:00 EST games look like big time targets. Might build a lineup out of those two games and not look at the scores after 10:00 EST.

Yeah im trying too stack Atlanta vs Dallas…i only like two players from ATL tho..trae young and Prince…should maybe play one of the bigs at the lower salary

its going to be the first time i get to sit at top of leaderbaords at 7:38 PM T

• eleanorRigby

If Simmons is out, I’m all over a low owned Fultz.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone on this kanter/whiteside or is everyone just going whiteside in this matchup i think they both can crush it but def like whiteside more but 7k for kanter is it me or is he actually worth that

I’m just going with the 2 guys in between those 2.

• Ndepompei

Feel gross just suggesting this but is anyone looking at George Hill tonight?

• kbsktbll88

@thedkexperience said...

Houston fan? I love some good local knowledge. I had MCW mostly just because I watched him SOOOOOOOO much during “The Process” era that I got his game down pat. Inefficient rebounds, assists and steals. But you’re right that he won’t have the usage.

Funny side note: my brother’s dog bowl is filled daily by a MCW collector’s cup.

Yeah, Rockets fan… and MCW doesn’t fit on this team unfortunately because I liked him in Philly.

• astauty

need at player at Utility spot for 5k. like the rest of my LU.

is it just crazy to play Dedmon at 5k playing tonight? i dont see any minute restrictions?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wooden_Bones said...

Let’s not compare Dunn to what Rose was on the Bulls. Rose was a first overall pick and MVP. Outside of injuries keeping them both sidelined, there is no comparison

Wasn’t comparing them as players. I was only comparing that the Bulls have another starting PG that they can’t keep on the floor. Dunn may not be as important to this Bulls team as Rose was for that Bulls team, but Dunn is still a big part of that team, and when he is not playing there is a drop off.

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

I think Durant is the only stud i can play on FD today…not liking the lineups I get when I start going higher than him

Durant is my fave high priced guy.

Especially if Klay sits. He’s probably but we know Kerr likes to sit people after lock.

• superjon

If LBJ didn’t care he wouldn’t have played 43 minutes last game.

• Benf15harp

@Ndepompei said...

Feel gross just suggesting this but is anyone looking at George Hill tonight?

Had to do it …..

• BBROCK

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #6

RG Tiered Ranking

Emmanuel Mudiay OUT again Wednesday.

• lotusbomb

I wanna roster brooklyn guys, but they run a deep rotation and it seems none of them have a ceiling over 50. 6800 is steep for levert so I’m a little hesitant on him.

• thedkexperience

@superjon said...

If LBJ didn’t care he wouldn’t have played 43 minutes last game.

It was overtime so that was really 38 minutes. Let me rephrase … he cares about many things, but not winning a championship. His actions just by signing with LA say that. I’m sure in the playoffs he will be a supernova like always, probably even winning a round.

But what I’m sure he does not care about is being super human playoff LeBron in October on a garbage team, or any daily narrative that will be brought up by Laker fans convincing themselves that today is the day playoff LeBron shows up.

Also, he played those minutes in a game down 2 starters.

• ghostfacekicker

How come I always “just miss” money on FanDuel GPP regardless of the sport?

• upgradetoquestionable

@Benf15harp said...

Definitely feels like a batum kinda night

Going back and forth between Batum or Lamb in addition to Kemba, and perhaps MKG.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just going with the 2 guys in between those 2.

lol yes i am mostly going with ayton as well just trying to think outside the box 7k for whiteside is great in the util spot in gpp

• superjon

@thedkexperience said...

It was overtime so that was really 38 minutes. Let me rephrase … he cares about many things, but not winning a championship. His actions just by signing with LA say that. I’m sure in the playoffs he will be a supernova like always, probably even winning a round.

But what I’m sure he does not care about is being super human playoff LeBron in October on a garbage team, or any daily narrative that will be brought up by Laker fans convincing themselves that today is the day playoff LeBron shows up.

Also, he played those minutes in a game down 2 starters.

They’re still down those 2 starters

Not saying he’s a lock but he should safe with a small chance for some upside. Small enough that I can’t fade completely

• upgradetoquestionable

@lotusbomb said...

I wanna roster brooklyn guys, but they run a deep rotation and it seems none of them have a ceiling over 50. 6800 is steep for levert so I’m a little hesitant on him.

It was great when Crabbe and RHJ were out. You could definitely narrow down where the points were coming from. Now that they’re all pretty healthy, no need to go too heavy on a full slate. Will have a bit of RHJ on DK, and Allen but that’s it.

• thedkexperience

@ghostfacekicker said...

How come I always “just miss” money on FanDuel GPP regardless of the sport?

I’ll give it a shot …

MLB – you likely need to stack weird games more
    NFL – you are likely picking the wrong defense or TE punt
    NBA – you probably live on the east coast and play too many players that you can watch

I could be way off, but when going bad I know those are my 3 biggest individual issues.

• BUFUu2

@Pandamonious said...

Came back when and where? Are you saying he hurt his hip, then hurt it again, then missed time for the kid? He hasn’t seen the floor in a game of any kind this year. Preseason or regular season. Double checked and I don’t see him in a box score anywhere? He only missed the last game because of the birth of his child.

he played against dallas and then hurt his mcl bro

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).