7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 220
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    9:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 219.5
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 235.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kbsktbll88

@Benf15harp said...

Lol that plus is all Redick

lol probably. They were pretty much on the floor together for the entirety of their minutes except for 1:26 which is when the lineup went -2 with just TJ lol

• lotusbomb

can redick smash again three games in a row? you dont have to go there on a slate this big, but if simmons is out again he has a chance to do it again. DK hasn’t drastically raised his price yet.

20 and 21 shots in each of the last two games, have to take a hard look for that price if the situation stays the same.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If this was last year this 11 games slate would be thinned out real quick… MIN-TOR, IND-SAS, MEM-SAC would go out for sure and possibly ATL-DAL and UTA-HOU… there you go, you have 6-8 games slate to exploit.

This year???
    Any of those games could go over 270pts

• DFSToddler

@eleanorRigby said...

If Simmons is out, I’m all over a low owned Fultz.

He didn’t even see the floor when the game was on the line in the 4th, no way would I go back to that well on Fultz. If it’s close, he won’t be in there when it counts and his ceiling is really limited.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

LeBron can start his vacation early this year, Lakers won’t make the playoffs.

I think 11 maybe even 12 teams finish with a better record in the west this year than the Lakers. Basically this year is a rest year for LeBron. They have all expiring contracts so this summer they will get 2-3 superstars to join him in LA for next year.

I hate this concept btw…hate that the league has 3-4 power teams and everyone else is fighting over the lottery.

Did you really need to add Boogie to your team?!!!! haha

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Might have to play some KAT tonight

Don’t Do It!!!

• thedkexperience

@DFSToddler said...

He didn’t even see the floor when the game was on the line in the 4th, no way would I go back to that well on Fultz. If it’s close, he won’t be in there when it counts and his ceiling is really limited.

As the biggest Sixers homer around here, I agree. Brown has now officially proven that he will play TJ in every important spot when Simmons is not an option to the detriment of his own ethos of player development. It’s arguably the single most bizarre thing he has done in his coaching tenure.

Brown is usually very predictable. Shame on me for not understanding how much he truly hates Fultz and loves scrappy hustle guys. For the foreseeable future don’t play Fultz on any site where he is above 4.5k. I’m hoping he is getting roasted on the radio today but it’s probably just all people complaining about the Eagles.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

If this was last year this 11 games slate would be thinned out real quick… MIN-TOR, IND-SAS, MEM-SAC would go out for sure and possibly ATL-DAL and UTA-HOU… there you go, you have 6-8 games slate to exploit.

This year???
    Any of those games could go over 270pts

I’m still fully intending to fade all of MIN-TOR, IND-SAS, UTA-HOU. Maybe NYK-MIA as well. Know where you coming from though. Nothing would surprise me at this point, but I’m still trying to apply some logic here.

• frugal

@thedkexperience said...

Brown is usually very predictable. Shame on me for not understanding how much he truly hates Fultz and loves scrappy hustle guys.

As a huge Mavs homer, we’ve had to deal with that as well until the last 2 seasons until DSJ and Doncic. RC always goes with the hustle guy. Always. I think most old school coaches think that way. FWIW, Philly shouldn’t be forcing minutes to develop Fultz as they have a fighting chance of winning the east this year. Fultz will only see those minutes if Brown is convinced it will contribute a W. And I can guarantee the first step is learning to make a proper entry pass to Embiid in the post. That alone will get him 5+ more minutes a game.

• kbsktbll88

Fultz’ minutes being low may have been due to it being a B2B. He did play 32 minutes against Chicago though so I don’t think it’s a case of Brown just not trusting him or something like that.

• mbunner23

JaVale McGeeeeee

• monarch

I like Capela vs a roaming shot blocker. He will rack up the boards and putbacks at a discount

• ripking

Anyone have any insights as to how many minutes Huerter from ATL will get? Would you play him or Blakely on DK?

• 40coach

With all the injuries on the grizz I think I am going to throw Wayne Selden Jr. in a couple lineups. Could get some extra minutes and minutes even in a blowout.

• thedkexperience

@kbsktbll88 said...

Fultz’ minutes being low may have been due to it being a B2B. He did play 32 minutes against Chicago though so I don’t think it’s a case of Brown just not trusting him or something like that.

He loves TJ. Lots of quotes locally last night about how he trusts him in crunch time. It’s so ridiculous.

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

I think 11 maybe even 12 teams finish with a better record in the west this year than the Lakers. Basically this year is a rest year for LeBron. They have all expiring contracts so this summer they will get 2-3 superstars to join him in LA for next year.

I hate this concept btw…hate that the league has 3-4 power teams and everyone else is fighting over the lottery.

Did you really need to add Boogie to your team?!!!! haha

Let’s be fair here the Lakers lost 2 games by 9 @por and Houston and 1 game by 1 spurs.
    They just need time to gel and play better D. Can they contend for the title? No. But they’ll be very competitive all year.

• Csquared1987

Melo is a must play tonight.
    I hope Simmons plays or I’ll be forced to play JJ.
    Am I missing something with this ATL/DAL game? 236!!!?

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

As a huge Mavs homer, we’ve had to deal with that as well until the last 2 seasons until DSJ and Doncic. RC always goes with the hustle guy. Always. I think most old school coaches think that way. FWIW, Philly shouldn’t be forcing minutes to develop Fultz as they have a fighting chance of winning the east this year. Fultz will only see those minutes if Brown is convinced it will contribute a W. And I can guarantee the first step is learning to make a proper entry pass to Embiid in the post. That alone will get him 5+ more minutes a game.

Philly isn’t winning shit if they can’t stop the likes of ish Smith. Lmao

• queensfinest

@Csquared1987 said...

melo a must play?? ummm ok lol

• queensfinest

i wanna play mcgruder again but im worried about winslow being back tonight and taking some of his minutes away

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Let’s be fair here the Lakers lost 2 games by 9 @por and Houston and 1 game by 1 spurs.
    They just need time to gel and play better D. Can they contend for the title? No. But they’ll be very competitive all year.

I will give the Lakers time to gel…..in the meantime the rest of the NBA teams will be doing the same. So who does that give the advantage to?

• mbunner23

@Csquared1987 said...

Melo?

• trinidon

Is Jarrett Allen a good FD GPP play tonight?

• dmbtrip2004

@queensfinest said...

melo a must play?? ummm ok lol

• Packapunch

@trinidon said...

Jarrett Allen a good FD GPP play tonight?

Is Jarrett Allen a good FD GPP play tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).