NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rules316

@thedkexperience said...

And a few years ago he drafted Adam Morrison.

Try like 15 years ago lmao

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

EXACTLY … but Giannis and Harden are about $3,000 less. If Curry was $6,000 he would be an absolute lock for me too.

I’m playing all 3.

What it comes down to for me is

Steph vs Drummond, vs Trae as that third piece I want to pay up for.

• NoLimits0

@Sleazygreazy said...

OMG, they’re no longer there!? I bet no one told the people doing the pricing on FD/DK about that.

Let’s pull a fast one on them until they realize KD is in new jersey and Klay is hurt.

This makes no sense?

Drummonds price is the same without Blake. Didn’t change even to this game. Did you use this logic to fade Drummond last night?

• rules316

@kbsktbll88 said...

Oh no, he must be a hater cause anyone who doesn’t think Steph is the greatest player to ever touch a basketball is a hater.

Um, pretty sure he was drunk and being a huge hater…. Steph , if he never plays another game, is a hall of famer at this very moment ….thats not even a debate if you ask me.

Also, i wasn’t saying dont play steph because MJ was talking ish….im saying steph going to want to open the season with a bang and obviously going to have a small chip on his shoulder now that the legit goat said he isn’t HOF

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I’m playing all 3.

What it comes down to for me is

Steph vs Drummond, vs Trae as that third piece I want to pay up for.

This must not be on DK. If you play all 3, that only leaves about $4k for the other 5 spots. I don’t think there’s nearly enough value on a 3 game slate to do that.

• Ace15

Drummond is so hard to get a read on. Could smash like no tomorrow or bust…Feel like he’s safer than trae…but I’ve been so wrong this year lol…I have almost no Kawahii so hee’s prob going to break the slate tonight.

• mattspot10

@gaelicgirl said...

Last I heard, yes. Haven’t checked lately, need to do that soon.

Thanks GG! I’ll keep an eye out for any updates. Think he’s a worthy punt on a night we’ll need a couple?

• kbsktbll88

@rules316 said...

Um, pretty sure he was drunk and being a huge hater…. Steph , if he never plays another game, is a hall of famer at this very moment ….thats not even a debate if you ask me.

Also, i wasn’t saying dont play steph because MJ was talking ish….im saying steph going to want to open the season with a bang and obviously going to have a small chip on his shoulder now that the legit goat said he isn’t HOF

My post was sarcasm, there are huge homers on this site though that take things too personally.

• Sleazygreazy

@NoLimits0 said...

This makes no sense?

Drummonds price is the same without Blake. Didn’t change even to this game. Did you use this logic to fade Drummond last night?

I was barely above the field last night on Drummond with 6/50. That was an 11 game slate, completely different scenario.

• S7ubs

@thedkexperience said...

KAT was more than 70% owned in cash on FD, Drummond was about 20% and Embiid was 2%. There wasn’t some huge consensus that Drummond was a can’t miss.

Last 4 times Drummond has played the pacers he gets 60+
    If it wasn’t for KAT against the nets I would have had 100% exposure no questions asked. Tonight I’m not touching Drummond.

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

This must not be on DK. If you play all 3, that only leaves about $4k for the other 5 spots. I don’t think there’s nearly enough value on a 3 game slate to do that.

Bembry, Chriss, Len, Beverley, Tucker, Parker, Maker, Wood, Gordon, Robinson, Robin Lopez, Matthews, House, Paschall, Poole, Zubac, Bruce Brown Jr, Reddish, Shamet, Harkless, Connaughton, DiVincenzo

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

EXACTLY … but Giannis and Harden are about $3,000 less. If Curry was $6,000 he would be an absolute lock for me too.

What are you talking about? This is the highest I have ever seen Giannis’s salary.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

What are you talking about? This is the highest I have ever seen Giannis’s salary.

On DK, he’s 10.3k

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but he was like $12,000-$13,000 last season IIRC on DK that is

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

There is insane value on DK below 4K

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Bembry, Chriss, Len, Beverley, Tucker, Parker, Maker, Wood, Gordon, Robinson, Robin Lopez, Matthews, House, Paschall, Poole, Zubac, Bruce Brown Jr, Reddish, Shamet, Harkless, Connaughton, DiVincenzo

Just my opinion but I don’t think most of those are viable punts

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

Just my opinion but I don’t think most of those are viable punts

Most will bust, but a few really stand out that make playing all 3 work.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not but he was like $12,000-$13,000 last season IIRC on DK that is

I was talking FD

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

I was talking FD

$10,300 on DK

• frugal

@kbsktbll88 said...

When was that exactly? Looking at the game log DK has loaded, Giannis price is pretty much exactly what it was end of last season. They have the season avg at $10.2. Harden is discounted substantially, avg last season $11K.

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

He is not suddenly going to be putting up triple doubles left and right just because his usage goes up. If usage was the only thing that mattered in DFS we would all simply stack the highest usage players every night and be millionaires.

Triple doubles are overrated, Westbrook has specialized in them but hasn’t been able to get his team out of the first round since KD left (correct me if I’m wrong). Steph cares about being a team player, not individual stats. Steph is a more efficient shooter than Westbrook (obviously) and Harden, and I don’t even want to get into Harden’s foul hunting ways.
    Let’s just agree to disagree, I respect your opinion and don’t want to keep arguing with you.

• csandbizzle

@gaelicgirl said...

Triple doubles are overrated, Westbrook has specialized in them but hasn’t been able to get his team out of the first round since KD left (correct me if I’m wrong). Steph cares about being a team player, not individual stats. Steph is a more efficient shooter than Westbrook (obviously) and Harden, and I don’t even want to get into Harden’s foul hunting ways.

How many DK points do you get for being a team player?

• kbsktbll88

@frugal said...

When was that exactly? Looking at the game log DK has loaded, Giannis price is pretty much exactly what it was end of last season. They have the season avg at $10.2. Harden is discounted substantially, avg last season $11K.

Idk what the average was, was talking about their highest prices. Harden was almost $14k on DK in January. Giannis looks like $12k was the highest in late November.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

You remember it how I remember it. Only time he may have been 12 – 13K was maybe in a playoff series. In playoff series, all the stars tend to be priced up dramatically because of shorter rotations and less viable punt plays.

• kbsktbll88

@gaelicgirl said...

Let’s just agree to disagree, I respect your opinion and don’t want to keep arguing with you.

I agree with triple doubles being overrated. But this is DFS where they matter. I don’t care about Curry’s efficiency, you don’t get bonus points for that on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.