NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

@kwest said...

Clippers 2nd unit gonna plaster Warriors 2nd unit.

Trell and Lou going to eatttt

• Ace15

Reggie Jackson going to break the slate isnt he.

• gaelicgirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

So I misspoke and I apologize.

Apology accepted. I don’t remember you from last season so your tone caught me off guard, but it’s all good.

• kwest

@Ace15 said...

He might break his back first

• kbsktbll88

@Ace15 said...

lmao he did have a monster game against them last season with 50+ DK points

• kbsktbll88

Markieff is playing

• Ace15

I think I rather play Thon Maker than Wood on DK. Anyone else in the same boat?

• kwest

@Ace15 said...

I think I rather play Thon Maker than Wood on DK. Anyone else in the same boat?

I was looking at a good ol’ Snell-a-Thon stack b/c I’m off Drumm but decided to lay the Wood tonight.

• monarch

Mo Harkless again?

• keephustlincuz

@Ace15 said...

Trae is a bad defender.

• wcsd832

He had 4 steals, if you think he can get that again then he’s worth it. If he gets no steals last game he only scores 20fp which isn’t enough.

• Supersharpie

Is Jabari Parker a thing tonight?

• Jeremy6Morehead

Choose 2 of the 4:

Bembry
    Chriss
    Snell
    Glenn Robinson III

(Yes, I am throwing up as I type this)

• kingmalice9

Beverly > Jackson

• kingmalice9

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Choose 2 of the 4:

Bembry
    Chriss
    Snell
    Glenn Robinson III

(Yes, I am throwing up as I type this)

bembry & chriss

• packdog

@Supersharpie said...

Is Jabari Parker a thing tonight?

he’s a thing alright. a rather gross thing that sometimes hits the spot, like a hotdog from a street vendor

• Ace15

Reggie playing for that contract too, maybe he gets more run tonight and Drose gets around 20mins instead. Damn…Middleton making some of my DK LU’s too now. Probably shouldnt tinker too much but cant help it.

• dtse15

One more spot in DK lineup. Who would you go with?

PJ Tucker @ $3.9K – Gonna get his 30+ minutes having to deal with ABC

De’Andre Hunter @ $4.0k – Starting, will be allowed to play through mistakes; also a somewhat efficient and promising pre-season

Jabari Parker @ $3.8k – Usage tends to be pretty high even if he only gets ~20 mins; rebounding numbers looking better each season (and in the pre-season)

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Markieff is playing

Will I regret playing House?

• monarch

….
    ….
    Bembry
    Harrell
    ….
    ….
    ….
    ….

• andre33

Fanduel:

Curry, Lou Will, PJ Tucker
    or
    Beverly, D Russell, Draymond

• Ace15

I’m getting so nervous thinking about Drummond. It’s an absolute smash spot….which makes it too good to be true.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Will I regret playing House?

Depends on what your expectations are. Near minimum salary and without Gerald Green he should get 30 minutes barring foul trouble. His ceiling is pretty low though.

• Pookie91

Have $4400 left on DK for my utility, would you go Eric Gordon or Markieff Morris? My gut tells me Gordon isnt going to have much opportunity to throw up shots with Westbrook there now.

• Bodiaz36

Better play tonight, Kieff or Eric Gordon?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).