NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

@Ace15 said...

I’m getting so nervous thinking about Drummond. It’s an absolute smash spot….which makes it too good to be true.

Same, but you have to play him…right?

• tonytone1908

@Ace15 said...

I’m getting so nervous thinking about Drummond. It’s an absolute smash spot….which makes it too good to be true.

on FD it feels like there’s plenty of value which makes it so easy to get him.

• kwest

Curry might actually play the whole game tonight. Well, maybe, 2/3rds

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

Will I regret playing House?

I think he’s fine if he starts? /shrugs

• monarch

Rose as attractive on B2B?

• JSteele

Anyone looking at Bruce Brown Jr?

• wg2403

how can i find a link to the fan duel pools last night?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Between 35 and 40%

Thank you, sir 🍻

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@wg2403 said...

how can i find a link to the fan duel pools last night?

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-10-1-10-23-3140703

https://rotogrinders.com/resultsdb/site/fanduel/date/2019-10-23/sport/nba/slate/5db1c1293ef5d178e391e51a

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Your one freebie for the day 35%

And…thank you sir 😁🍻

• S7ubs

Bembry will be bad chalk because I’m 100%

• SteeloCity

No idea if this will work or not but I have Curry, Giannis, and Harden in my Main LU with a ton of scrubs mixed in. Probably just setting money on fire.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

No idea if this will work or not but I have Curry, Giannis, and Harden in my Main LU with a ton of scrubs mixed in. Probably just setting money on fire.

You and a lot of others.

• SteeloCity

@Pandamonious said...

You and a lot of others.

The main thing with tonight is do you play a well balanced lineup or do you play the stars and scrubs? Then the next step is what stars do you play and which ones do you fade? If I had the answer to these questions I’d share them with y’all but I do not lol

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

The main thing with tonight is do you play a well balanced lineup or do you play the stars and scrubs? Then the next step is what stars do you play and which ones do you fade? If I had the answer to these questions I’d share them with y’all but I do not lol

No I understand. i’m just saying you’re not alone. I think there’s going to be multiple sub 3.5K guys on DK, who will hit 25-30 DK points tonight. Finding the right ones will be the hard part.

• BigRay

I am rolling with the Curry, ABC, and Drummond group. I wanna see how whole Houston thing shakes out a bit before I go there. Staying away from the rest of Detroit because of recency bias by myself/others.

• ghostfacekicker

The thing that scares me about Drummond is ATL has no Centers. They’re going to end up playing small ball with Collins at the 5 and this might hurt Drummond’s minutes. he should eat while he’s in but it’s almost too good to be true.

• ghostfacekicker

Site breaks when you leave a comment.

• NoLimits0

@ghostfacekicker said...

The thing that scares me about Drummond is ATL has no Centers. They’re going to end up playing small ball with Collins at the 5 and this might hurt Drummond’s minutes. he should eat while he’s in but it’s almost too good to be true.

Hurt Drummonds minutes when the Hawks go small? The b2b might hurt it but not when the Hawks go small.

I hope you aren’t coaching basketball…

• SkateFiend

Beverly put up 24 DFS points on opening night despite scoring only 2 points. Imagine him scoring 15 points on top of the hustle stats.

If the team was at full strength he would be an ok G punt, but without PG13 he’s all but guaranteed 30 minutes. And the team is playing GS. He’s safer than Reggie Jackson IMO.

• ghostfacekicker

@NoLimits0 said...

Hurt Drummonds minutes when the Hawks go small? The b2b might hurt it but not when the Hawks go small.

I hope you aren’t coaching basketball…

I watch basketball. Coaches don’t leave their legit big men in when other teams go all small. Remember the mismatch goes both ways.

• ghostfacekicker

@JSteele said...

Len isn’t a threat and he’s the only legit center they have.

• ghostfacekicker

@rules316 said...

Ok 1 Center.

• JSteele

@ghostfacekicker said...

I watch basketball. Coaches don’t leave their legit big men in when other teams go all small. Remember the mismatch goes both ways.

I remember a point last year where Embiid was out and all legit centers just absolutely smashed them because there was a huge mismatch in the paint.

Dedmon had a 50 burger

• realphipps

I’m rooting for Bruce Brown and Marquise Chriss tonight.

Reflecting on that comment, I think my parents’ investment in me failed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).