NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Lathum

Question.

I cashed with a few lineups last night on FD in the clutch shot with the 50 Point bonus and had Kyrie who went for 50. Can anyone explain what that promo was? I can’t seem to find it on the site.

• JSteele

@Lathum said...

Question.

I cashed with a few lineups last night on FD in the clutch shot with the 50 Point bonus and had Kyrie who went for 50. Can anyone explain what that promo was? I can’t seem to find it on the site.

I believe you split a 50k pot with all Kyrie owners

• mrjredoak

@JSteele said...

For the $4 FD tourney, I believe everyone gets $1.25

• Sleazygreazy

@JSteele said...

$3.39 🤗

• mbunner23

I actually really like Alex Len tonight. He’s about all Atlanta has to match up with Drummond.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to Tmarohl for taking 1st in Forum Contest last night

J/K lol

Here is the the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79102007

• NarrowJ

Everybody looks too cheap on DK. Do they do this every year to start the season? I have played for years but honestly cannot recall.

Didn’t D’Antoni say Harden might average 40 points a game this season? I know coaches go crazy with hyperbole stuff, but on DK he is only 9700. Westbrook 8900. Curry also looks cheap to me with no Durant, Klay this season. Giannis is the most expensive player and he is only 10300.

• Ndepompei

anybody have an idea on what john collins ownership might be? always in play to smash and don’t think many people will go that route

• eleanorRigby

Tmarohl killed it hitting 353. Nice one, bud.

• queensfinest

tucker or morris?

• mnsugrinder

Len will be in foul trouble, then Drummond will feast.

• JSteele

@NarrowJ said...

Everybody looks too cheap on DK. Do they do this every year to start the season? I have played for years but honestly cannot recall.

Didn’t D’Antoni say Harden might average 40 points a game this season? I know coaches go crazy with hyperbole stuff, but on DK he is only 9700. Westbrook 8900. Curry also looks cheap to me with no Durant, Klay this season. Giannis is the most expensive player and he is only 10300.

Usually early on and also on shorter slates the pricing is a lot softer. I don’t remember it being this soft though, usually around playoff time it is because bench players are generally unplayable.

• getlucky4

Golden State wins and the chef cooks. Don’t know if everyone thinks that or if it’s bold.

• JSteele

Russell Westbrook has a dislocated finger or two on his shooting hand. He’ll play tonight, but I don’t think he’s worth the price tonight.

• queensfinest

im scared to play curry vs beverly defense

• DirkDigglerz

Chef will cook because of Jordan’s comments

• CoachMouse

Scared money dont make money

• monarch

@queensfinest said...

Beverley has very little to do with Currys DK point total

• Fontaine

@JSteele said...

Russell Westbrook has a dislocated finger or two on his shooting hand. He’ll play tonight, but I don’t think he’s worth the price tonight.

Hes not on the injury report at all. I think you might be reading more into this then the Houston Rockets. hehe

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@queensfinest said...

Don’t be.

I’d be more concerned about LAC selling out to stop Curry in general by throwing help to Beverly every time he gets the ball. I don’t think that really happens either though.

• JSteele

@Fontaine said...

Hes not on the injury report at all. I think you might be reading more into this then the Houston Rockets. hehe

I might be, but he hasn’t really done anything to show me that he’s worth the price. He’s not as involved in rebounding as he was a year ago and Harden is the primary ball handler when they are on the floor together.

There are stretches where Westbrook is the primary guy but not enough for me to play him today.

I don’t get the love this guy constantly gets. He did all preseason and it didn’t really pay off.

• lemay88

Beverley is a must play then based on all the commentary? Block and steal potential goes way up

• JSteele

Guys, Chriss is 3.2k as well.

• Ace15

I don’t think that Bev can stop Curry, but they have a much better team defense with Klaw in their LU now. GSW also has a worse offense without Klay/KD. I think LAC team defense can limit Curry from a slate breaking game. With all the other studs on the slate as well, I think you can look somewhere else. It’s still Curry though so yeah…but definitely think there’s reason to be cautious.

• Fontaine

And Idea how many minutes Ryan Anderson gets tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.