NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

I don’t play the Joker.
    I have Joker rules.
    1) When they smash, he rests
    2) He is fat and out of shape right now, which leads to fouls

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Well, the Bucks showed tonight that Houston is not a serious contender, and many think they are the best in the West. Houston will not be serious until they get a little size on that team.

Umm Bucks barely won and were down most of the game. If anything, the Bucks aren’t a serious contender lol

• yisman

@Renodog said...

Biased opinion, Mavs on national tv everytime they play, most entertainment value.

I think the Mavs are an exciting team and a much better idea for primetime than the Warriors.

• @tmarohl said...

Well, the Bucks showed tonight that Houston is not a serious contender, and many think they are the best in the West. Houston will not be serious until they get a little size on that team.

Doubt it could happen but if they could get a k love type player, or capala starts knocking down 3’s lol.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Sorry, 4th
    https://www.actionnetwork.com/nba/2019-20-nba-championship-odds-warriors-bucks-celtics-rockets

win totals are a better barometer

you can’t judge a team’s projected finish in conference by their title odds

the title market is inefficient and has a ton of added vig

• mtdurham

@tmarohl said...

I don’t play the Joker.
    I have Joker rules.
    1) When they smash, he rests
    2) He is fat and out of shape right now, which leads to fouls

Yea you never want to play Jokic on purpose. It’s great that like 15-20% of people play him every night. If he was like 5% owned you’d be forced into playing him to be “contrarian”

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Umm Bucks barely won and were down most of the game. If anything, the Bucks aren’t a serious contender lol

Umm, that was a seriously hard road game to start the season. They played like crap, and still beat one of the favorites on the road. They are a serious contender because they are in the East, and they have a pretty decent path to a 1 or 2 seed, which makes them a contender, even though they would probably only be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th team in the West.

• tmarohl

I actually feel bad for Steph this year.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

I don’t. He got to play on super-stacked teams for a while.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Umm, that was a seriously hard road game to start the season. They played like crap, and still beat one of the favorites on the road. They are a serious contender because they are in the East, and they have a pretty decent path to a 1 or 2 seed, which makes them a contender, even though they would probably only be the 2nd, 3rd or 4th team in the West.

Lol you just based it off 1 game with a brand new player in Westbrook. This is a hot take on MT’s level. You are super biased though.

• SkateFiend

@kbsktbll88 said...

Lol you just based it off 1 game with a brand new player in Westbrook. This is a hot take on MT’s level. You are super biased though.

The Rockets are a contender, but they don’t have the muscle to stop someone like the greek freak inside. The Celtics briefly gave him trouble throwing their big men on him in the playoffs but it wasn’t enough.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

I am super biased. But the Bucks do have the best player in the game. Proven again tonight in 28 minutes. It’s not like the Bucks didn’t have new players. They were trying to integrate Matthews, Korver, Rolo.

• kbsktbll88

@SkateFiend said...

The Rockets are a contender, but they don’t have the muscle to stop someone like the greek freak inside. The Celtics briefly gave him trouble throwing their big men on him in the playoffs but it wasn’t enough.

Philly is the best team in the East. Giannis does not have a reliable jumper, it’s why they’re not a serious contender. We saw what happened last year.

• gaelicgirl

OMG that was brutal

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

I am super biased. But the Bucks do have the best player in the game. Proven again tonight in 28 minutes. It’s not like the Bucks didn’t have new players. They were trying to integrate Matthews, Korver, Rolo.

He is not the best player in the game. Kawhi is. You’re confusing DFS with talent. It’s the same reason you think LeBron is a bum. You’re too biased to have a serious discussion about this with lol good night.

And lol at comparing guys like Matthews and Korver who barely played to a usage monster in Westbrook. You can’t be serious lmao

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Philly is the best team in the East. Giannis does not have a reliable jumper, it’s why they’re not a serious contender. We saw what happened last year.

Bucks are better than Philly.

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

OMG that was brutal

you knew that was coming, your boys are the 7th seed.

• kbsktbll88

Put up 290 on DK with 7 player thanks to a 0 from Clemons and cashes easily. I’ll take that as a win any day.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

He is not the best player in the game. Kawhi is. You’re confusing DFS with talent. It’s the same reason you think LeBron is a bum. You’re too biased to have a serious discussion about this with lol good night.

And lol at comparing guys like Matthews and Korver who barely played to a usage monster in Westbrook. You can’t be serious lmao

Lebron just fell to 5th in the small forward ratings behind Kawhi, Durant, Giannis and Siakim.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Put up 290 on DK with 7 player thanks to a 0 from Clemons and cashes easily. I’ll take that as a win any day.

307.25 with Poole and Chriss underperforming my expectations.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I seriously doubt that, but okay

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

Bucks are better than Philly.

Not after losing a 50/40/90 guy in Brogdon. Bucks clearly got worse imo

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

OMG that was brutal

I kind of feel bad for you after all the great seasons and championships having to live through this trainwreck for a year. Then I don’t, because I remember how many championships you have and I haven’t had one since 1971.

• tmarohl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Not after losing a 50/40/90 guy in Brogdon. Bucks clearly got worse imo

They got deeper. The reason the Bucks are going to win a lot of games, just like last year, is because there are only about three or four teams in the league that have the depth to throw out a full second unit of NBA caliber players. Those 4 – 6 minute rest periods are the key.

• kbsktbll88

@tmarohl said...

They got deeper.

Lol okay. We can re-visit this later in the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).