NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) —- T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Golden State ( 2 ) —- T: 224.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Jaguar22

@JSteele said...

I might be, but he hasn’t really done anything to show me that he’s worth the price. He’s not as involved in rebounding as he was a year ago and Harden is the primary ball handler when they are on the floor together.

There are stretches where Westbrook is the primary guy but not enough for me to play him today.

I don’t get the love this guy constantly gets. He did all preseason and it didn’t really pay off.

It’s preseason bro did you honestly think the rockets tried

• Ace15

@Fontaine said...

Wes Matthews 3900 FD and will will play 30. Problem is, I hate Wes Matthews haha

Wes won’t play 30. Bucks are deep and will rotate tons of guys at the 2/3 spot.

• jessedio

Westbrook is the people’s champ. All heart and gives 100%. We usually just roster him because we like the dude 😂

• kbsktbll88

@sochoice said...

If Doc Rivers is a good coach, this is what the Clippers will do because DeAngelo and Draymond won’t/can’t beat them. Or anyone else for that matter. Away from Curry, this Warriors team is not very good.

This is what they did for Harden when CP3 was on the Clippers, one of the reason why he always struggled against them. I’m sure they’ll be doubling Curry most of the night.

• IronMonkey415

Playing George Hill is not a bad idea. Dude comes out with the 2nd unit and usually plays pretty good.

• Ace15

@IronMonkey415 said...

Playing George Hill is not a bad idea. Dude comes out with the 2nd unit and usually plays pretty good.

We not in the playoffs yet, Hill will save his legs.

• Grimripa

Bembry and D Rose

or

Pat Bev and Harkless

• JSteele

@Jaguar22 said...

It’s preseason bro did you honestly think the rockets tried

So now that the season starts, Capela and Harden is gonna stop rebounding and the Rockets are going to play OKC style of run and gun basketball?

All i’m saying is that Westbrook lost assist and rebounding equity with the Rockets, therefore he won’t be a 9k player.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

This is what they did for Harden when CP3 was on the Clippers, one of the reason why he always struggled against them. I’m sure they’ll be doubling Curry most of the night.

But you cant double a guy in motion coming off ball screens. That ends up being uncontested dunks for the screener…we’ve seen that ever since Kerr has been the coach.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

But you cant double a guy in motion coming off ball screens. That ends up being uncontested dunks for the screener…we’ve seen that ever since Kerr has been the coach.

Not if the helper helps, like he should.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

Not if the helper helps, like he should.

Rotational help? So stack Draymond (assists) and Jordan Poole (wide open corner threes)?

• frugal

Man, Drum in such a smash spot but he played 40 minutes last night. Gotta have some exposure but feels like a let down spot.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Even if they don’t double, I’m not taking him against Beverley.

• NarrowJ

Cam Reddish is 3600 on DK and is starting tonight. But it looks like he is on a minutes limit? I can’t tell.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Rotational help? So stack Draymond (assists) and Jordan Poole (wide open corner threes)?

I like Draymond as a DFS play tonight because he’s going to be asked to take some of the burden off Curry IMO. He can also handle the ball and pass. If the Clippers make Draymond beat them then I can see him having a big night.

• kbsktbll88

@NarrowJ said...

Cam Reddish is 3600 on DK and is starting tonight. But it looks like he is on a minutes limit? I can’t tell.

Kevin Chouinard
    @KLChouinard
    ·
    21h
    And Reddish himself is still on a minutes restriction. Pierce said that he thought it would be about 25 minutes.

• JSteele

@frugal said...

Man, Drum in such a smash spot but he played 40 minutes last night. Gotta have some exposure but feels like a let down spot.

It feels like they could drop his minutes to ~30. With most B2B games last season, Drummond was limited in one half of them to 30 or so minutes.

I really do like Alex Len tonight. I think they use him to match up with Drummond. They had the most success last season against the Pistons when Len played 35 minutes. Also with no Dewayne Dedmon and Drummond weighing 40 pounds more than Collins I could see similar minutes for Len.

• Grimripa

Bembry and D Rose
    or
    Pat Bev and Harkless

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

It feels like they could drop his minutes to ~30. With most B2B games last season, Drummond was limited in one half of them to 30 or so minutes.

I really do like Alex Len tonight. I think they use him to match up with Drummond. They had the most success last season against the Pistons when Len played 35 minutes. Also with no Dewayne Dedmon and Drummond weighing 40 pounds more than Collins I could see similar minutes for Len.

Alex Len is my lock of the night.

• gaelicgirl

@NarrowJ said...

Didn’t D’Antoni say Harden might average 40 points a game this season? I know coaches go crazy with hyperbole stuff, but on DK he is only 9700. Westbrook 8900. Curry also looks cheap to me with no Durant, Klay this season. Giannis is the most expensive player and he is only 10300.

That pricing looks crazy soft. On FD Giannis is $12.2k, Harden is $11.4k, Steph is $10.3k (same as Drummond), and Westbrook is $10k. I like that better, as it forces you to make some tougher decisions.

• upgradetoquestionable

@JSteele said...

No worries about Len foul trouble tonight?

• JSteele

@upgradetoquestionable said...

foul trouble is unpredictable. Myles Turner didn’t get into foul trouble against the Pistons yesterday? He played 38 minutes.

• kbsktbll88

James Edwards III
    @JLEdwardsIII
    ·
    14h
    Also, just to note, “(player-popup #reggie-jackson)Reggie Jackson”:/players/reggie-jackson-13352’s back is acting up. He had to get help to lay on the floor and limped off the court after the game.

Sounds like Reggie could be limited tonight if he plays, makes Rose more interesting imo

• JSteele

@kbsktbll88 said...

James Edwards III
    @JLEdwardsIII
    ·
    14h
    Also, just to note, “(player-popup #reggie-jackson)Reggie Jackson”:/players/reggie-jackson-13352’s back is acting up. He had to get help to lay on the floor and limped off the court after the game.

Sounds like Reggie could be limited tonight if he plays, makes Rose more interesting imo

He was limited yesterday too and Rose played a lot more minutes. I’m not sure that they can totally run Rose into the ground if Reggie misses though. They might let Bruce Brown run more of the offense in that case.

• mbunner23

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Possible? Always is. But it’s not like Drummond is a guy they just feed on the block and play ISO ball with. Drummond gets his points from put backs and easy dunks. Foul trouble shouldn’t concern you. I like Len’s potential rebound and block total tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).