NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• nmpap

let the insight begin- Locks?

• IronMonkey415

Alright….now the fun begins.

• noddy

Does anyone have that link to the list of NBA beat writers?

• JerseyboyAnt

It is time gentlemen

• bmann

Do we project Favors to give it a go or no?

• chronoxiong

SF is tricky to figure out. Do you pay up for two of the stud SFs or do you take one of them only and pair him up with Evan Turner or Maurice Heartless? No value at PF either unless Favors is ruled out but that’s the late game. I kinda have an idea of what to build around besides that. But still struggling to finalize it.

• bmann

My guess is we will know a/b Favors early in the day, if not tomorrow.

• nateW

Can I fade Steph Curry? Or is that suicide?

• BmoreClutch

Hayward not in the player pool on FD

Edit: didn’t realize he was out for 6 weeks

• mbyrd75

@noddy said...

Does anyone have that link to the list of NBA beat writers?

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

Also I use sportspyder.com because it aggregates articles as well on a different tab. Little older setup though and can be annoying.

• mschu1213

Ive prob missed watching 10 spurs games the last 5 years. Tony and patty are absolutley awful at defending pg’s. And i dont see pop throwing kahwi/green on him much in the first game. Steph kills it tomorrow imo.

• JerseyboyAnt

@mschu1213 said...

Ive prob missed watching 10 spurs games the last 5 years. Tony and patty are absolutley awful at defending pg’s. And i dont see pop throwing kahwi/green on him much in the first game. Steph kills it tomorrow imo.

Green is out for a few weeks

• mbyrd75

294k entry tourney on a 3 game slate…whew. Glad its back but i’d almost rather they waited for the big tourney until wednesday

• rome9bc

Make sure you guys lock in Rudy Gobert who’s gonna have a big game Tuesday night!

• bmann

@mbyrd75 said...

294k tourney on a 3 game slate…whew

They’re using us so bad w/crap like that. Incredibly frustrating. Really wish opening night was many games as it was last season.

• mbyrd75

@bmann said...

They’re using us so bad w/crap like that. Incredibly frustrating. Really wish opening night was many games as it was last season.

Seriously. There’s 10 games on wednesday night. Why not just wait one more day? the overlap in lineups is going to be nuts.

• bmann

@mbyrd75 said...

Seriously. There’s 10 games on wednesday night. Why not just wait one more day? the overlap in lineups is going to be nuts.

No kidding. Curious to know what their Wednesday contests will look like…anyone have an idea?

• noddy

@mbyrd75 said...

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

Also I use sportspyder.com because it aggregates articles as well on a different tab. Little older setup though and can be annoying.

Thanks. I have the RG app for notifications. Is there another app that’s good to use?

• Jcudderlife

Its time! Im so excited for NBA season. You cant fade Dame on Tuesday

• bmann

@Jcudderlife said...

Its time! Im so excited for NBA season. You cant fade Dame on Tuesday

It’s a short slate and a new season but Utah is a team you respect obviously. They’re missing Hayward and likely Favors but they’ve upgraded vs. PG with the addition of George Hill and Gobert will be protecting the rim. Might have some Dame exposure but likely not that much and may fade altogether.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Kind of crappy we start the year with 2 small slates the first 3 days

• nateW

Can I just drop my entire bankroll into the tourney using one lineup? I don’t see how that lineup doesn’t get into the green unless someone gets injured.

• mbyrd75

@noddy said...

Thanks. I have the RG app for notifications. Is there another app that’s good to use?

Honestly this forum has been more helpful to me than any app ever has so I don’t use them other than RG. I do follow @NBAdailylineups on twitter and a few others that aggregate inactives and late news. If you set them to alert when they tweet it’s helpful. though annoying on off days lol.

• DirkDigglerz

Let the real games begin! Excited to play for the 2nd year.

• DirkDigglerz

Let the real games begin! Excited to play for the 2nd year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).