NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• gillio

What’s the site you can plug in basically any question and it’ll give you stats for them?

Example: “”(player-popup)Lebron James”:/players/lebron-james-1227 game log vs Knicks 2016”

• sappercats

^statmuse

• gillio

@sappercats said...

^statmuse

Thank you

• JGun10

If you want to win or place high in a GPP your looking for at least 6-7 times a players salary. So if Durant costs $9400 on DK your looking for 56-65 fantasy points. If Durant gets you those easy 40 DK points like somebody said on here, your lineup is probably a losing one. Durant has played great this preseason but it’s definitely not a lock that he scores 56 plus fantasy points on Leonard and the Spurs.

• mattyice522

@osuryanf said...

Rachelynn is correct. Expect something around 315-330 tonight.

IDK about that. on a 3 game slate that seems high.

• mrmogz

JGun, it’s all relative though. If Curry, Dame, LBJ, Kawhi also don’t score 5-7x value then Durant not doing it doesn’t prevent him from being in a winning lineup. On full(ish) slates it’s bound to happen with the amount of players playing but on a 3 game slate, if the few stars don’t produce 5-7x then the cash lines and winning lineup will just be lower scores.

• DP3

ZaZa or TT?

• Usual21

Good to be back playing NBA. I remember that we used to do a daily FD league here before it died out. Any chance we get that going again?

• moped_jones

@mattyice522 said...

A 3 game slate that has: Lebron, Durant, Curry, Klay Thompson, Irving, Melo, Lillard, McCollum, Leonard, Aldridge, Gobert, Love…

All of those guys are capable of getting 40 FPs. Some even 50 or 60. Hell, I think Curry even hit 70 on FD last year.

(of course this was on Fanduel, I’m too lazy to go back and see if the question was for Draft Kings.)

• JGun10

@mrmogz
    I agree with that line of thinking but I think tonight there will be multiple 50 plus points scorers even only in 3 games. The key tonight is picking the right stars that go off and combining with lower owned value plays. If KD gets 40-45 points but Lebron, Curry, Leonard, Irving, Lillard, Gobert, Melo, or Porzingis have a good game then KD could hurt you in a lineup. The 3 game slate is tricky tho, you could win a gpp with 290 tonight or you might need 330 plus if a bunch of stars go off tonight.

• mattyice522

You are correct. RWB hit 82 once too.

• strassnerte

PF on FD. Who to play along with Lyles? Green and Aldridge overpriced, so is it Love or Porzingis? Basically same price

• osuryanf

@mattyice522 said...

The winning lineup was 319.75 last year (again, discussing Draftkings).

That was 3 games including Cleveland at Chicago, Detroit at Atlanta, and New Orleans at Golden State.

That was also with Love and Irving not playing, and Anthony Davis putting up a massive dud.

There’s WAY more studs in play tonight as well as great value plays with high over/unders. Not to mention multiple position eligibility for several players now.

It’ll be 315-330, if not more.

• Asylum13

TT. I think he is being overlooked. He can ball.

• Ty127

Any cash musts on dk?

• BPhillips44

Keep coming up with a UTA/POR stack. Makes me nervous.

• BiggrThnu3113

Why would Draftkings not have the NBA Wednesday10/26 slate up yet, am I missing something?

• IronMonkey415

Probably toying with us or They want us to go ALL IN tonight.

• DomTwan

Lerron Yames

ALL IN

• moped_jones

@Asylum13 said...

TT. I think he is being overlooked. He can ball.

He’s another one of those guys that is bad when I pick him and great when I don’t. I should probably squeeze him into at least one of my lineups.

• Luctyl99

Carmelo or kristaps is the big question who will have the better game fantasy wise?

• BiggrThnu3113

I’ll be ALL-IN for a $4 DK GPP DART! Anything more is just bad bankroll management- 3 game slate with some of the best defenses…would like to spend time researching the WED slate but DK’s holding out!

• moped_jones

@strassnerte said...

PF on FD. Who to play along with Lyles? Green and Aldridge overpriced, so is it Love or Porzingis? Basically same price

I actually like Aldridge. Of all the PF’s you mentioned the only one I didn’t put into any lineups is Green. I want to see what his numbers will be with Durant there before I start spending the money on him. I would give Love the edge over Porzingis though, but that is b/c I have Irving in most of my lineups.

• osuryanf

@Ty127 said...

Any cash musts on dk?

Lyles will be the mega chalk in cash and GPP’s.

• moped_jones

This is for the people that do multiple lineups..

Do you ever pick a lineup from the early games just so it’s not as boring? I hate having all late game players and falling behind and then having to play catchup for the rest of the night. Plus you run the risk of getting a DNP if someone is a late scratch in the late game.

I have 1 lineup tonight that has 7 people from the first game. I ended up having money left over for Gobert and Hood. The rest of my lineups focus mostly on the later two games. I was just curious if anyone just played an early game lineup they know would get them a great start but then fade away as other games started. Kind of to tide you over until your “real lineups” start.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).