NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Over thinking at its best.

Nah… just thinking… no over… LOL

For GPP tonight anything goes. Nobody knows for sure minutes, usage, rotations, etc… especially in the cheap $4 no need to think too much.

However if you play cash, I think is wise not to be over-exposed to any of the 3 games but have a balance.

• bcjmu

Diaw starting for Favors…interesting…

• sidislike

@NotYourGuyBuddy said...

This may be one of those nights where he drops 8x, but I just Can’t put Dad Bod Diaw in. The guy looks like he’s going to have a heart attack running up and down the court.

And he’s French so he’ll probably be jogging across the court while smoking a cigarette

• barko15

for those of you who played preseason..
    thoughts on Jordan McRae flyer for gpp if he gets 20 minutes he is money

• socrates7

Hey everyone—how much of a bankroll do you think supports paying for a fantasy labs monthly subscription? 60$ is quite a bit. I enjoy playing NBA DFS 3-4 times a week and play about $10 each time.

• hobbes2d

@bcjmu said...

Diaw starting for Favors…interesting…

He started the preseason game vs Portland too.

• Supersharpie

@danbutakov26 said...

This..GPP is based off whoever is not chalk, and for this cheap a player with no guarantee like Curry or KD to score 45+ ..

Fading Lyles in all lineups. got my eyes on a much better value pick there

Are you referring to Iggy?

• trainedeye

@jessedio said...

Kyrie is going to go over looked due to his price. Everyone would rather pay for Curry or Lillard. He’s a great gpp pivot if playing multiple line ups.

Kyrie will be the chlak

• Jwhosky

Why is no one on LEE… getting mins… starting… JR is a trash defender

• Whacko

@socrates7 said...

Hey everyone—how much of a bankroll do you think supports paying for a fantasy labs monthly subscription? 60$ is quite a bit. I enjoy playing NBA DFS 3-4 times a week and play about $10 each time.

I would pull the trigger and not even think twice about it. You will get addicted to the product. I highly recommend it.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Curry/Kyrie/Klay/LBJ/Kawhi/Lyles/Gobert…there’s your chalk

• gim77us

@Jwhosky said...

4th option on a low projected total team. Ball will go from Rose to Melo to Porzingis. If anything, Lee’s main role will probably be to guard Kyrie. He does have the ability to knock down 3’s if he somehow gets the ball on offense

• Rachelynn51912

is 3 UTAH guys in a GPP too many?

• danbutakov26

@Supersharpie said...

Are you referring to Iggy?

iggy as in iguodala? or however you spell his name..no im referring to Trey Lyles, he will be super chalk. the fade i would grab is either Aminu or Ed Davis. i just dont see Vonleh’s minutes going up with aminu’s recent swap to PF..tho..who the heck plays SF for portland anyways

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jwhosky said...

Idk… CLE is a strong defensive team and Rose/Melo are ball stoppers?

• BIF

Who is my best cheap SG with the highest floor ?

Ginobli, JR Smith or C Lee ?

And who is the worst option of the 3 ?

• danbutakov26

@California_Cool said...

Curry/Kyrie/Klay/LBJ/Kawhi/Lyles/Gobert…there’s your chalk

its either you start the entire GSW or fade the entire GSW

This slate is easier than it looks guys

• California_Cool

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Lee. Ginobli could get popped, and JR is being defended by Lee, who is a above avg defender, and he is completely reliant on his shot…That being said, JR has the highest ceiling out of those 3

• draggin49

Dad bod diaw lmao

• California_Cool

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

The threat of SAN getting blown out is real. Now, will Pop throw in the towel and yank the starters in that event? Thats the only thing keeping me on the fence from going all in…

• BIF

@California_Cool said...

Lee. Ginobli could get popped, and JR is being defended by Lee, who is a above avg defender, and he is completely reliant on his shot…That being said, JR has the highest ceiling out of those 3

Ok….so 3 lineups – one with each LOL

• mattyice522

@kylar18 said...

Imo MPE will be the thing that differentiates you tonight on DK. If you can correctly find the position that has the most value on the slate you’ll put yourself well above the field

true

• deerosa

@Rachelynn51912 said...

is 3 UTAH guys in a GPP too many?

Not tonight, Favors/G Hayward usage and points gotta come from somewhere.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Ghill,Lyles and Gobert are great values on FD. Lyles might be my highest owned guy on DK, because you can play him at C for 3600.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).