NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Honzerbonzer

@stats99tuff said...

harkless is said to be the starting SF, aminu starting PF…. not confirmed… but if you read there little summary it gives hints…

It’s confirmed

• NotYourGuyBuddy

Fade lock of the day…..Lebron James. He ends up getting other players involved, and doesn’t have to much as the Eastern Conference is complete dog shit.

• Dfspacman

Any news on Derrick Rose?

• oatw

yeah go ahead and fade LeBron, thanks for your donation

• California_Cool

Haha, ok. Opening night vs Melo at home. Have fun with that.

• tonytone1908

@danbutakov26 said...

Lyles will be great if he doesn’t have to faceoff with Al Farouq, i dont think people remember, Aminu’s defense is pretty darn good

Diaw is starting so he’ll get a good chunk of Aminu minutes. He would still have to deal with Davis, Leonard, and Vonleh though. Tough decision.

• KindGuy

This NBA season is gonna be so tough

• omgrockst4r

How many minutes for birthday boy Patrick McCaw?

• California_Cool

Lyles has about 35/bs on Aminu, who is a good defender. Thats a bigger mismatch than you think.

• NotYourGuyBuddy

@Dfspacman said...

Any news on Derrick Rose?

He will be playing with surgically repaired Knee caps, and is made of glass.

• DomTwan

@usna1993 said...

Still begging for help! LOL

What score should I target for Cash Games on DK??

Bout tree fiddy.

• California_Cool

thats something i need some clarity on. Ian Clark or McCaw as a punt. Ideally Clark would come off the bench first.

• mattyice522

jesus how do u not play diaw at 3500

• NotYourGuyBuddy

@omgrockst4r said...

How many minutes for birthday boy Patrick McCaw?

8 Minutes.

• PinchyBoy10

@NotYourGuyBuddy said...

Fade lock of the day…..Lebron James. He ends up getting other players involved, and doesn’t have to much as the Eastern Conference is complete dog shit

I agree, I think he sits back and watches Irving do all the work.

• DomTwan

@socrates7 said...

Hey everyone—how much of a bankroll do you think supports paying for a fantasy labs monthly subscription? 60$ is quite a bit. I enjoy playing NBA DFS 3-4 times a week and play about $10 each time.

$10,000+

• California_Cool

He’s old? And his starters min are not guaranteed. It will be based on matchups and tempo. He cant chase around some of the younger more athletic bigs on Por.

• DomTwan

LaRonn Yames

• hardwood12

Festus is out. Thoughts on Plumlee?

• mellofellowsu

@danbutakov26 said...

shoot around was 10 am… why does DFS have to bring out late news always…. Favors are you playing or NO

He’s out.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/jazzs-derrick-favors-ruled-out-vs-portland/

• gillio

Can’t decide between Kyrie and dame

• PinchyBoy10

Plus if you Fade Lebron you still play Durant, big whoop, not THAT MUCH of a game changer like some people are making it out to be.

• DomTwan

Fading LaRonn James tonight will prove to be a FATAL mistake.

• krighton

4:30:00 to go..feeling panic set in…such a NBA DFS newbie.

• TheWhiteMamba

I can see it now… Kyrie crosses over Rose, breaking his ankles.

Rose out for season with broken ankle.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler