NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• klyon28

Have my core set as Curry, Melo, Kawhi.

Now just deciding between Plumlee or Pachulia at C then gonna RF building the rest of my team.

Who will be better Plumlee or Pachulia?

• PinchyBoy10

@DomTwan said...

Fading LaRonn James tonight will prove to be a FATAL mistake.

HMMMM. You scaring me now, maybe I play him…. lol

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@BIF said...

Who is my best cheap SG with the highest floor ?

Ginobli, JR Smith or C Lee ?

And who is the worst option of the 3 ?

Man that’s an ugly three, if you put a gun to my head JR. But he missed the entire pre season so I’m sure he will be rusty as old nails.

• karsenm

For fanduel I think lineup construction will be very similar for most today with a few pivots. My big decision today is Lama vs Love vs Lyles at the PF spot. All three in great spots, but with a few other value spots its appealing to go with the Lyles fade and start both Lama and Love in their good matchups.

• dtrain187

@klyon28 said...

Have my core set as Curry, Melo, Kawhi.

Now just deciding between Plumlee or Pachulia at C then gonna RF building the rest of my team.

Who will be better Plumlee or Pachulia?

It’s tough, but I’m leaning Plumlee right now. Plum should get a few more minutes (Zaza is getting old and remember the low minutes Bogut played last year). I just don’t see Zaza getting much stats with all those mouths to feed, aside from like 8-10 rebounds.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

I keep trying to construct a cash lineup and it keeps ending up having no players from CLE/NY… is that a bad idea? I just only have real interest in Kyrie, but I want to play Steph and Hill at PG/G on DK. Fading an entire game on a 3 game slate seems foolish though.

• TheWhiteMamba

Kyrie is just too pricey on DK imo. He pretty much only gives you scoring, so for him to reach value he basically needs to score 30+ points.

Definitely not impossible, but I think Dame and Curry are much better value. Getting Curry for under 10k is almost a must play. Same goes for LBJ at 9k.

• tmarohl

@NotYourGuyBuddy said...

Fade lock of the day…..Lebron James. He ends up getting other players involved, and doesn’t have to much as the Eastern Conference is complete dog shit.

One of my basic fantasy rules is to fade Lebron whenever possible. He comes with very high ownership and rarely hits or exceeds value in the regular season. That is because he typically facilitates and doesn’t look to score early in the game. If they get out to a lead he tends to rest more. With that said, it’s hard to fade him completely on a short slate. Tonight it is easy because you also have Leonard and Durant at small forward. I will still have him in 50% of my lineups though. I do see a scenario tonight where Cleveland blows the Knicks out of the gym and Lebron sits the entire fourth quarter.

• KillaChap

Does anyone have any info on who is starting for Green? I’ve read Ginobli in some places and Anderson in others. Manu is a huge punt if he plays enough minutes.

• MrAmbitious

Cavs hang their banner tonight plus rallying the city for the Indians game, plus the Warriors (especially KD) with a point to prove, its a warriors-cavs stack for me.

• nateW

Whoever is sitting on top winning 200,000 cash is going to be the biggest MFer I have ever seen. I just don’t see how anyone is going to find some secret lineup that breaks free from the pack that no one else thought about.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

There are good reasons to fade Dame. The matchup first all, isnt great. Utah is one of the best protecting the rim, so Dame’s shooting needs to be on point. Secondly, his price vs guys like Kyrie or Ghill isn’t friendly on this slate. Lastly, with Evan Turner being the 6th guy, you now have up to 3 guys on the court for POR that are ball handlers, so that takes away usage from Dame. I like CJ much better at his price, and at a much weaker position.

• DP3

Klay/KP or Hood/LMA? HELP

• rannas23

Is it just me or where is the $5 and $10 multientry games on Fanduel….its like if your on a budget you do single entry or the $2 lottery value in the 294k field. With the first games of the season…thought there would be more variety and different GPP multientry fields to choose from like football.

• Dfspacman

Anyone sees Curry and Durant getting outscored by Aldridge and Kawhi?
    Thoughts on D. Rose and Carmelo?

• tmarohl

@nateW said...

Whoever is sitting on top winning 200,000 cash is going to be the biggest MFer I have even seen. I just don’t see how anyone is going to find some secret lineup that breaks free from the pack by itself.

Yeah, would have been much cooler to have these million dollar prize pools tomorrow night on a big slate.

• hobbes2d

@Jwhosky said...

Why is no one on LEE… getting mins… starting… JR is a trash defender

Because Lee is a low usage player and he’s playing with 2 black holes in Rose and Melo.

• dtrain187

@nateW said...

Whoever is sitting on top winning 200,000 cash is going to be the biggest MFer I have ever seen. I just don’t see how anyone is going to find some secret lineup that breaks free from the pack by itself.

It’s going to be some asshole with someone like Joe Ingles or Richard Jefferson, who had no business playing that guy, but will change his life forever.

Edit: BTW, I’m in no way suggesting you play either of those guys, they are just the first scrubs that came to mind.

• DomTwan

@PinchyBoy10 said...

HMMMM. You scaring me now, maybe I play him…. lol

He is exploding out of my model.

• DomTwan

Yall gunna fade LaRonn James on ring night in Cleveland?

I’ll have whatever yall are smoking.

• parkercola

Is it viable to play both diaw and lyles in the same lineup?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gillio said...

Lock and load Diaw and Lyles

Yup
    Diaw sneaky pete

• DomTwan

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone sees Curry and Durant getting outscored by Aldridge and Kawhi?
    Thoughts on D. Rose and Carmelo?

I am going to have a TON of Carmello.

He is popping near the top of my model.

• DomTwan

@parkercola said...

Is it viable to play both diaw and lyles in the same lineup?

I am.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

I think the sneaky will be some of the POR guys, or the Spurs scrubs who could see min in a blowout scenario

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).