NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sidislike

Put Frye back in you fucking goldfish

• karsenm

Gpp lineup has Love, Kyrie, and LeBron in this first game. Feels good to start the first NBA game of the year this way.

• roach62

@Tammy409 said...

She’s Got Liggs… She knows how to use him.

must be another 1 of your “many” under 2.0% owned plays?

• Tammy409

@bhr1989 said...

The scrubs are all in. This is where the GPP winners will be made.

My boys Liggins, Kuzaminkas & Dunleavy certainly hope so… I’m damn near ‘Full-In’ on Kz.

• ssmfour

@bignish said...

I thought it would be Kyrie who would have some garbage time fun and instead it was Love FML

Kyrie had already played way more minutes up to that point. They were just getting K Love his run to get him used to more regular minutes

• mabrla

@osuryanf said...

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with playing Gobert over those guys… look up LMA game logs last year vs GS, not good. Gobert’s usage also goes way up with Favors out..

Perfectly justifiable play.

On the other side of that argument Look at Gobert’s logs vs POR if it’s a game log thing.

I feel like no Favors spreads usage to Lyles moreso and Exum has been playing a lot off the ball. POR could go small and run Rudy off the floor.

It’s the first game though…who really knows. Exum/Lyles were the plays over 80% Rudy for me though.

I only play tourneys though….a horrible cash fade lol.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Loving the referees here not calling anything and speeding this game to the end

• karsenm

@osuryanf said...

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with playing Gobert over those guys… look up LMA game logs last year vs GS, not good. Gobert’s usage also goes way up with Favors out..

Perfectly justifiable play.

Edit – Nvm looked at it wrong

• strassnerte

Back and forth between Love and Porzingis all day. Of course I chose wrong. Porzingis is often ignored on offense. Knicks have no offensive flow at all

• billholler

So happy that I pissed away $600 on NBA that could have been pissed away on NFL.

• roach62

@Tammy409 said...

My boys Liggins, Kuzaminkas & Dunleavy certainly hope so… I’m damn near ‘Full-In’ on Kz.

you go with your barely 31DK with 3 players awesome plays bad self…

• IronMonkey415

Damn…you went all in on the first day?

• KindGuy

I don’t regret my Gobert pick at all. I don’t mind 6% usage when I know he’ll get 10 boards minimum.

• Juanpi

I am pretty sure winning lineup will have K. Love… not so sure about Bron. If Kawhi hits 50 and one of the Portland backcourt hit 45+, then Bron may not be in that lineup.

• mabrla

@karsenm said...

I had Goberts usage at 6% with both Favors and Hayward off the court last year? Didnt look at total minutes or anything and was kind of a quick glance so could be wrong. Still played him though.

Yeah. You played Gobert for block upside with POR taking over 40% of their shots at the rim in preseason…or if you didn’t know and played him bc he’s chalk with no other options.

I took a shot that TT would beat Rudy per $$. Went horrible but I’m not mad at the process. Usually grabs rebounds at a high clip and Noah was saying he’s a mess.

• 2dopeob

Tristan Thompson is a full fade for me all season

• KindGuy

@Juanpi said...

I am pretty sure winning lineup will have K. Love… not so sure about Bron. If Kawhi hits 50 and one of the Portland backcourt hit 45+, then Bron may not be in that lineup.

Not if Lyles crushes value

• KindGuy

@mabrla said...

Yeah. You played Gobert for block upside with POR taking over 40% of their shots at the rim in preseason…or if you didn’t know and played him bc he’s chalk with no other options.

I took a shot that TT would beat Rudy per $$. Went horrible but I’m not mad at the process. Usually grabs rebounds at a high clip and Noah was saying he’s a mess.

Dude. I played Gobert because he’s a freaking beast. Stop over complicating things.

• mabrla

Can I just say NBA is the single greatest thing on the planet. My favorite sport by far, and the only one I’d watch consistently without DFS.

• KingPinz2324

Couldn’t be more true

• Tammy409

@roach62 said...

must be another 1 of your “many” under 2.0% owned plays?

I don’t have that many. I have ‘many’ Lineups but they’re all a bit redundant. I’m near 100% on Kuzaminkas, about 25% Liggins. I only used full slate probably 20 players total. I’ve never stated any inconsistencies on these forums. I either want 30+ or I want nothing. You will rarely see me play anything but Gods, Monsters, and Phantoms. I have some scruples, refuse to go down on Boris Diaw or Harkless. If I’m feeling naughty I might finger-bang Zaza, but that’s as far as I’ll go toward mediocrity.

FUll Disclosure: Own significant pieces of Exum, Napier, and Forbes in late games.

• sidislike

I need a stream for the Jazz game. Switched over the World Series 10 seconds ago and I’m already bored

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Juanpi said...

Maybe. Seems too early for that statement

Kawhi, LMA, Pau, Draymond KD all can match or exceed KLove total

• rebkell

I already miss not being able to tweak lineups before the late games start. Not that I would, but I really hate not being able to. :(

• Tammy409

@roach62 said...

you go with your barely 31DK with 3 players awesome plays bad self…

Yeah, but I still have Iggy and Joe Ingles to bring down the house.

115.5 DK’s with 240 PMR.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).