NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• damionismyname

looks I’ll make money regardless of the shitty Courtney Lee, never again Courtney..never again sir. Not even 1x value…smh..lol

• Juanpi

Having Birdman make a stepback is the perfect final insult. Awesome splash of reality for this trash “superteam.”

• mabrla

@elementasrat said...

Dude. I played Gobert because he’s a freaking beast. Stop over complicating things.

I’m just not that high on him when you can get 30/10 upside from another player at the position. Not saying he’s a bad play…

• rebkell

@sidislike said...

I need a stream for the Jazz game. Switched over the World Series 10 seconds ago and I’m already bored

League Pass is free this week.

• osuryanf

Talked to a couple of the guys I’ve been teaching today and said the same to all of em – be CAREFUL with Lyles! At $3600 yes he is a great price tag, but if he gets only around 15 FP and other PFs in his price range (Lee, E Davis etc) eclipse 20+ then Lyles is will not when you a tourney.

And, for the record, right around 15 is where I expect Lyles fantasy points to be tonight. Maybe even less

• karsenm

Glad I faded Lee. Was all over him at first look of the slate. Phew.

• Darkman33

I also played lee… In every line-up.. Thought the cost savings would be worth it.. That is why I suck at NBA

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Really hoping that James, Curry, Durant, Thompson lineup pays off.

• billholler

On the bright side, I do have 1 LU with only Bron and Kyrie from 1st game. Have 1 with Bron/Kyrie/Love and that garbage that I will never roster again, Courtney F*****G Lee.

• zombiekopitar

I have Lebron, Melo & Porzingis….lineup isn’t completely sunk yet right???

• osuryanf

@Darkman33 said...

I also played lee… In every line-up.. Thought the cost savings would be worth it.. That is why I suck at NBA

There’s good news to that my friend..

Courtney Lee sucks at NBA… and that will remain a constant

You suck at DFS… but you CAN fix that! Live and learn my friend, live and learn.

• tonytone1908

@Tammy409 said...

My boys Liggins, Kuzaminkas & Dunleavy certainly hope so… I’m damn near ‘Full-In’ on Kz.

3x on your scrubs ain’t getting you nowhere lmao

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Darkman33 said...

Dear lord..sorry

• barko15

is league pass free on my tv for the beginning of the season?

• tonytone1908

@karsenm said...

Glad I faded Lee. Was all over him at first look of the slate. Phew.

You got the wrong Lee. David Lee is the play tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Talked to a couple of the guys I’ve been teaching today and said the same to all of em – be CAREFUL with Lyles! At $3600 yes he is a great price tag, but if he gets only around 15 FP and other PFs in his price range (Lee, E Davis etc) eclipse 20+ then Lyles is will not when you a tourney.

And, for the record, right around 15 is where I expect Lyles fantasy points to be tonight. Maybe even less

I had that feeling all day. Have more JJ and Rudy along with portland players. Zero C Lee so that is making feel good about my other punts coming up.

• mabrla

You just gotta give it up to the sites. Their pricing was legit and made things difficult.

• mbyrd75

G Danté Exum 5.6%
    F Al-Farouq Aminu 24.2%
    C Rudy Gobert 25.6%
    G C.J. McCollum 38.2%
    F Maurice Harkless 10.1%

• rebkell

@barko15 said...

should be this week, it almost always is free for the first week of the season.

• billholler

@Darkman33 said...

Same here except I started with just a 120 LU stack with Lee. Went back and added more lineups without Lee.

• oatw

Looks like my best FD lineups might be the ones where I had Bron Kyrie Love and JR smith.

• bhr1989

@barko15 said...

First week is always free.

• Wiseguy34

Dooooooope

• damionismyname

Give it up for Trey Lyles and Joe Ingles. LET’S GO GUYS!

• frugal

Had Lee in 1 line up. But the other James and Smith…and still have Curry, Kawhi, Aldridge, and Hill to go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).