NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rebkell

@elementasrat said...

Wow I scored a whopping 236.25 DK pts. Thanks to duds from Lyles, Aminu and Plumlee. Their coaches hate them I guess.

I crushed you, I had a whopping 239.5 ..LOL

• RipCityRings

Shouts out to TT, Plumlee and Zaza for three truly masterful performances.

TT with 5.2fps after averaging 22.5 vs the Knicks last year, Plumlee with 4.7 despite averaging 25.9 vs Utah, and Zaza with a stunning 4.1 despite putting up 23/game last year.

Honorary mention to Pau, the one pathetic center I failed to roster.

• munco

got wrecked tonight even though I had some Simmons. Unfortunately, I had a lot more Kyle Anderson and had Lyles in almost all my lineups. Crazy how guys went off in all three games.

• weaponX

First time ever playing NBA DFS and cashed in my two small 50/50s with 303.2 on FD. More of an NFL-NHL kinda guy but this was fun. Excited for the Nba season!

• chronoxiong

Scored 292.8 on FD and that lineup managed to win all my 50/50s except for two of them. It cashed in the Swat as well. That’s the good news. The bad news is that I did not cash in the Clutch Shot. And also, my original PGs were Lillard/Hill. Earlier today, I decided to upgrade Lillard into Curry because I had the salary to make it happen. Lillard had 54.8 fdp while Curry only had 31.6 fdp. So that dumb decision alone costed me 23.2 fdp meaning my lineup should’ve ended up as 316. Frustrating but I have to let it go since I still managed to profit.

Glad I was right about Kyle Anderson. People in this thread sometimes talk as if they know what Popovich is going to do when he has proven to troll us from time to time.

• Davey224

I won a $4 ticket to the $1M Clutch Shot on FD and tied for 13th with 362.9. ($297 after split). First time playing NBA! LOL! Beginners luck.

• vet0307

What was the cash for dK? I had 298 and 312

• karsenm

The big decision tomorrow will be Harden vs Westbrook. Its pretty much impossible to have both and they are in dream scenarios.

• DirkDigglerz

Going with Harden Vs the Lakers

• jr1886

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

When you had bust Carmelo yet still cashed. Insert gif here.

• krighton

I missed cash in DK lineups by 2 or less points. Lee, killer of profit.

• krighton

@vet0307 said...

What was the cash for dK? I had 298 and 312

I had a 266 and missed cash by a couple points..somewhere between 268 and 273 in most tournies

• clrockny24

@chunkybangles said...

This… I definitely like football more as a sport but something this year in NFL just seems so slow and boring. Forgot how fun and fast moving NBA dfs is.

yea. could be because we are expecting huge fantasy games like saints giants last year or something. Doesn’t help that the primetime games have been terrible in NFL

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@krighton said...

I had a 266 and missed cash by a couple points..somewhere between 268 and 273 in most tournies

Have a Harden/RWB line up that I feel good about.

• PinchyBoy10

VALUES OF THE NIGHT. Afflalo, Frazier, Lawson, Capela, Nurkic, Steve Adams, Jamichael Green,

• Whacko

Worst display of nba dfs I ever had…
    Blame myself for tinkering before tipoff…basically got the yips on some players.
    So my small slate disaster continues. Onto 10-26.

• Ree4erMadness

Scored 322.8 in the $4 Million on FD and won $8, lol. Sigh, Lyles

• beare

332 and only won 15

• moped_jones

My best lineup was 334.5 (won $11 off that) (K. Thompson and Aminu were the only stinkers in that one)
    My worst was 258. (had Curry, K. Thompson, Lyles, Aminu, and Plumlee)

I spent $36 and won $36. Oh well, I’m playing 9 more lineups tonight. Hopefully at least one of them will catch fire. Or at least break even so I can do it again tomorrow night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).