NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

I’ve admidedly only read the past 4 pages but so far no mention of Paul George revenge game at 8K on DK? He is averaging 40 DK points which is 5K already and I don’t think Russ will have any problem feeding him the ball all night to rack up the assist. The guy is coming off of 40/43 against Minnesota and Utah not exactly ideal matchups and saw his price drop. Especially if he will come in low owned I love him.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superbuckwild said...

For GPP I like Avery Bradley because I really think that he is due and he is priced cheap for what he is capable of doing.

Such a great mention right here. Avery Bradley is $5,000 on DK and scored 20 DK pts vs Philly. From a DFS perspective, he took 16 shots (5 were 3’s), 1 reb, 3 ast, no blks/stls, and he played 37 minutes. Bradley seems like one of those plays at the end of the night where you say, “ah I should have rostered him at 5k”, after he puts up 35 dk pts (7x).

On the other side, I think Towns is in a smash spot against Drummond.

• queensfinest

eric gordon or reggie jackson for my guard spot? i also have $5800 left for my utility spot on dk. who is my best option?thinking steven adams or covington or olynk. thoughts please

• cbsharpe

@queensfinest said...

eric gordon or reggie jackson? i have $5800 left for my utility spot on dk. who is my best option?

gordon

• monarch

It’s early but I’ve got a six player core on DK and am planning on rotating various guys like Dinwiddie, Poeltl and Oubre in the utility instead of deciding between them.

Really like Kemba and Avery Bradley and think Lonzo is priced incorrectly in this home ESPN game which should be played fast.

• dreusche

Gordon seems like a safer play and both have roughly equal upside. I’d go Gordon.

• queensfinest

@cbsharpe said...

gordon

yea i like gordon a lot but jackson has a great matchup vs teague who plays no defense. ill prob go with gordon though

• queensfinest

@dreusche said...

Gordon seems like a safer play and both have roughly equal upside. I’d go Gordon.

cool. thanks fellas. who would you go with for my utility spot. $5800 left. adams should be a solid play

• cbsharpe

@queensfinest said...

yea i like gordon a lot but jackson has a great matchup vs teague who plays no defense. ill prob go with gordon though

Absolutely true, but the pace for the sixers/rockets game is gonna be awesome…

• Justing3

• keephustlincuz

@cbsharpe said...

Absolutely true, but the pace for the sixers/rockets game is gonna be awesome…

Will many people consider a mini game stack here? Harden, gordon, Simmons and embiid.

• queensfinest

@keephustlincuz said...

Will many people consider a mini game stack here? Harden, gordon, Simmons and embiid.

sure why not. fast uptempo game with all talented players

• cbsharpe

@keephustlincuz said...

It wouldn’t surprise me since the O/U is 220! Insane! Watching Harden and Simmons at the same time…wow!

• Ibleedblue1

I kind of hope Lebron is ruled out. I really dont want to play him tonight but I feel him and Durant will leap frog the field and every other position I dont think the top priced players can do that.

• TommyWantWingy33

under 5800 on DK I just noticed D. Murray for the spurs….match up vs the heat doesn’t look great but by the looks of it he has been stuffing the stat sheet lately with no parker….

• MrPerfekt7

@Dfspacman said...

Whenever you end up with Mike Conley in your lineup, he is due for a 40 or 50 point game

Definitely due for a bounce back game tonight

• bjacksonibew

Love Kemba at home avg. +4 DK at home vs. On the road, vs. DEN nuggets who have been historically bad against PG’s seems like a free square

• gillio

Wall’s last six games vs Lakers:

17-4-16
    21-9-13
    34-7-11
    22-5-13
    33-3-11
    34-3-14

My lock of the night

• GTRandy27

What’s lebron’s floor tonight?

• mbyrd75

Rubio is my guy tonight i think. Paced up 14% against a team that’s allowed 115 or more in all 4 games they’ve played

• gillio

Love Marvin williams agasint the nuggets tonight

• djohannes

@dreusche said...

Interesting observation on Harden- his 3 point rate and 2 point rate are relatively the same from last year, so it doesn’t appear that he is playing any differently. However, his free throw rate (.289) is ridiculously low compared to last year (.575) and his career (.545).

Translation: Harden isn’t getting any calls so far this year. Expect that to change.

Couple that with how badly he torched Philly last year + no Ariza (should lead to slight increase in usage), and Harden could be looking at a monster game.

They changed the rule that you have to be going up with the ball to get the foul and not get fouled and throw the ball up which harden is famous for

• Butternutter

@GTRandy27 said...

What’s lebron’s floor tonight?

It will be under his shoes.

• mf831

PG wanted to leave, why would he want revenge? I noticed ya just say revenge game for every player facing his old team no matter what

• GTRandy27

@Butternutter said...

It will be under his shoes.

Hahaha gtfo

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).