NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Lathum

@walkoff9 said...

Everyone talks shit about my nets but they fight every night and Kenny Atkinson has a great system in place, as un dfs friendly as it may be as far as players getting huge minutes.

2 best players hurt…double digit lead over the Cavs.

Lets not blow it like last night

Big Nets fan. Grew up on them during the Derrick Coleman Kenny Anderson days, RIP Drazen.

I live in Oregon and have the NBA package, stay at home dad. Most games are on at 4 so I get to watch them before or while I make dinner.

They are way better than people give them credit for. Atkinson deserves coach of the year for how competitive they have been. I really hope they keep him around once they actually have some picks to work with. I think he could be special with NBA talent.

• windsorpg

@terrypercs said...

LOL Dejounte is cheeks. Fuck him and Josh Richardson. Everyone else is fine.

Literally same thoughts here bromigo

• Lathum

@windsorpg said...

Dejounte Murray is effing killing me right now

I will never have sympathy for someone who gets burned by a Spurs player, you just can’t trust them.

• 7klub06

Gordon/Towns/Capela with 240 PMR left wonder if I can make it to the cash line

• 7klub06

@Lathum said...

I will never have sympathy for someone who gets burned by a Spurs player, you just can’t trust them.

That’s for damn sure

• mbyrd75

@nickelos85 said...

The price, he has been productive, lack of bigs for pacers.

I gotcha. Just trying to be more selective about my value. Just cause they’re getting minutes doesn’t mean they can do anything with it.

• windsorpg

@Lathum said...

It was him or Reggie Jackson in the 6K range for me.. . I was fooked either way.

• mbyrd75

1 board and 1 bucket kevin love. That’s all I ask of you in the next 5 1/2 minutes…

• noddy

We are now on the page number of the GOAT Larry Bird. That. Is. All.

• osuryanf

Jeff Green going HAM!! Now if only Ennis would wake the heck up I’d have the makings of a really good lineup.

• ahmeer12

It wasn’t stupid. I knew Markelle Fultz was going be out and TJ will get most of his minutes. I have TJ in all of my lineups

• jwq14

What’s up with PG having all these fouls? But everyone else has at most just 1?

• cbsharpe

@mbyrd75 said...

1 board and 1 bucket kevin love. That’s all I ask of you in the next 5 1/2 minutes…

I know right…he should have balled out tonight…

• Wizkids2

whoever suggested tyreke evans good call. Too bad paul george is a coward afraid to score against his old team

• RogueGrinder

Lebron Triple double lol

• rebkell

@Lathum said...

Big Nets fan. Grew up on them during the Derrick Coleman Kenny Anderson days, RIP Drazen.

I live in Oregon and have the NBA package, stay at home dad. Most games are on at 4 so I get to watch them before or while I make dinner.

They are way better than people give them credit for. Atkinson deserves coach of the year for how competitive they have been. I really hope they keep him around once they actually have some picks to work with. I think he could be special with NBA talent.

They’re not bad, I just hate the rotations, I guess they’re a bit better this year and I wish to hell he would get LeVert back in the game.

• 7klub06

Dear Paul George you have reverted to your old self back in Indy !!! Go ham a few good games and then start to suck.
    On the DNP list for me

• tcjr1212

Getting tired of my higher priced players shitting the bed whenever I pick them. Tonight, PG13’s turn

• lloydjv1

@mbyrd75 said...

Why would you play sabonis in that matchup? Paced down and against a team allowing 12% less than average to the C position

Because i wanted to and nothing has been carved in stone yet. Its a QA lineup so no big deal. He has held his own so far so why would you question someone else’s strategy? I dont play large GPPS so i can use all the different combos .

• feekdogg

My decision to play TT and Bogdanovic over Jeff Green and Tyson Chandler appears to have been a grave mistake.

• Lathum

@windsorpg said...

It was him or Reggie Jackson in the 6K range for me.. . I was fooked either way.

I think Jackson is the obvious choice, and I am a Washington alum!

• CeeRob

From now on Lebron and rwb are getting played together no matter the price smh

• mellofellowsu

@roach62 said...

what was so stupid about it?

no Fultz meant him and Bayless would get all the “PG” minutes…i mean sure the 6 steals were a stretch, but a decent game for min price? not that out of reach..

Forgot about Fultz, but still he needed Bayless to get benched in the second to get that line.

Just overlooked it I guess. Guess it wasn’t a stupid play.

Dinwiddle’s up to 33.3, kinda softens the blow of seeing that 40 spot from McConnell.

Acually having an ok night though I know it doesn’t sound like it. Just thinking about what might have been had I played McConnell.

• dmob84

Dinwiddie is the next delaney they said…..frick me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).