NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Charlotte ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -1.5 ) at Detroit ( 1.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 221
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Miami ( 3.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 14.5 ) at Okla City ( -14.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 203
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( -6 ) at LA Lakers ( 6 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbyrd75

Rubio got his double double. makes me feel much better about that one. Thought for sure i’d regret it

• yisman

@yisman said...

only DK contest with overlay was this 300 buyin https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/47511410 which is weird because I thought I checked the lobby before 8 PM

tilting

checked the two lineups I generated (locking Paul George and Steven Adams, my two favorite plays from that slate).

One scored 273 (third place, profit of 800)
    Other scored 263.75 (fifth place, profit of 300)

• baller531

If you have Wall tonight, just sit back and relax. He scores in bunches. He’ll make up his points before the games is over as long as the game stays close.

• PDFOUR

231.25 points on DK with L Ball, Beal, Porter and Kelly Oubre left. Not looking good. Cash line for this GPP is going to be at least 270 smh…

• Kamais_Ookin

poeltl please make a sighting

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Siakam going ham

• mbyrd75

sitting at 285 with otto, Miles, and klay. Just getting nothing from any of em for like 15 minutes

• pn3

just need the lakers to keep it close enough so wiz starters actually see some 4th quarter time
    273.5 on dk with wall/beal/porter left

• Kamais_Ookin

Boy beal and john wall struggling

• 615SCRATCHMAN

This new stat tracker sucks. Jumps around like a crackhead on payday.

• Kamais_Ookin

Don’t think beal playing anymore that clown.

• baller531

Where are klay and draymond?

• mbyrd75

5 pf on porter. big letdown from him

• Kamais_Ookin

Beal back but poerltl shits on him smh

• RogueGrinder

I’m reading too much into this but the Warriors don’t look dominant anymore…The title is up in the air.

• baller531

Where art thou,klay?

• Lionfan22

Wall being so passive

• Kamais_Ookin

wizards offense blows today jesus christ

• mbyrd75

gonna cash 3 of 4 despite having 1-2 relative duds in every lineup. Insane to me how hot klay started then he just goes missing.

• rebkell

are they ever gonna fix that stupid rule of who touched the ball last and totally ignoring the foul? That is the most asinine rule in the NBA, all the damn replays and frame by frame and they use it to penalize the wrong team.

• baller531

Warriors game may go into OT

• 615SCRATCHMAN

OMG KDDDDDD

• Kamais_Ookin

Beal looking frustrated like i am with him.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Yeah, I’m taking my family to breakfast tomorrow.

• tcjr1212

Wiz Lakers game probably going to OT. Holy crap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).