Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Okla City ( -1.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 239

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

It’s bound to happen, I’m gonna ride the Javelle train til the wheels fall off.

I have top secret footage of the JaVale train delivered to me from the future. Here it is…

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Rolling with Vuc, Joker, Lebum and playing Ball for the first time ever (Rondo out 1 more right?)

• cdaus8989

@draggin49 said...

Lance went crazy last night , vs a horrible team . Just feels like a classic trap spot .

Yeah, I was just thinking about him. Anyone know if he did most of his work during garbage time or throughout the game?

• rocketman828

I’m going Lakers nuggets stack with just Westbrook from the other games on DraftKings. I hate my lineup. What could go wrong?

• saintsfannca

@draggin49 said...

Lance went crazy last night , vs a horrible team . Just feels like a classic trap spot .

if him “going crazy” is 20 DK pts, do we even want him in the first place

• CitizunKane

Playing Stauskas, Ish Smith, and Javale in cash. What could go wrong?

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah I’m torn between lance and ish Smith

Gotta be the first time that’s ever been said. Lmao.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@CitizunKane said...

Playing Stauskas, Ish Smith, and Javale in cash. What could go wrong?

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Gotta be the first time that’s ever been said. Lmao.

Probably

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@saintsfannca said...

Last night he really did go crazy though..

• draggin49

@saintsfannca said...

Lance had 48 dk points , I’d consider that going crazy for him

• saintsfannca

@Pandamonious said...

Last night he really did go crazy though..

i missed that game, did he just come in late and mop up stats? i’m already a little nervous that he’s not starting over someone who has no business even playing in the NBA anymore

• realphipps

Ish does so much of his damage late in games… Or is that my eyes deceiving me?

Always has like 10dk points at halftime, drops 15-20dk points after the midway point of the 3rd quarter.

Is this a real thing or did that double shot on an empty stomach convince me of such?

• saintsfannca

whoops my mistake, my tired work brain was seeing LANCE and thinking Larry Nance. doh!

• scott33

@cdaus8989 said...

Yeah, I was just thinking about him. Anyone know if he did most of his work during garbage time or throughout the game?

He smashed from the moment he took the court

• BerkeleyBoss

@saintsfannca said...

whoops my mistake, my tired work brain was seeing LANCE and thinking Larry Nance. doh!

lol I’ve been doing that all day

• mtdurham

48 for anyone under 5k is definitely “crazy”…. heck thats a big night for 7k

• Manyak

Dekker has to be the GPP play here not Frye. Dekker is 2nd unit + (potential) garbage time. The second the game is out of reach, Frye is not seeing the floor.

• RoflStompers

This year at least…

https://stats.nba.com/players/traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&Period=4

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@saintsfannca said...

i missed that game, did he just come in late and mop up stats? i’m already a little nervous that he’s not starting over someone who has no business even playing in the NBA anymore

It wasn’t that simple. He was hot from the beginning, but he did probably get to pad things a bit in garbage time, but hard to say. He was playing well enough that maybe he would have gotten the same.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Anyone else notice the extremity that the NBA seems to rest players after a high minute / output game and have a hard time rostering people in that position? Seems like half of the players have a good game, bad game, good game. And half the people I like tonight fall under the ‘bad game’ night

• CJtheGrump

I really really really don’t want to use Nance, but I have no other cheaper option that I trust more and I like the rest of my lineup too much. Does a Plumlee punt make any sense?

• Guizzy

@Manyak said...

Dekker has to be the GPP play here not Frye. Dekker is 2nd unit + (potential) garbage time. The second the game is out of reach, Frye is not seeing the floor.

I really liked Dekker at that price as a punt until they named Frye starter.

• Wooden_Bones

Griffin active and playing tonight, for those who were worried.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).