7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kinger8705

Richaun Holmes at 3.4 on DK and whoever starts at center for Boston with Kanter being out…

• Ndepompei

Siakam should smash again nobody on Boston can cover him

• SteeloCity

Is Coby White going to be a thing? I like him as a cheap PG on FD just don’t know what his minutes are gonna be like.

I really like Towns as well, but I think Hassan Whiteside could have a nice game against the Kings.

• miggs6876

Really like a bunch guys from the Minn/Char, Dallas/NO and NY/Brklyn games.

• JSteele

@SteeloCity said...

Is Coby White going to be a thing? I like him as a cheap PG on FD just don’t know what his minutes are gonna be like.

I really like Towns as well, but I think Hassan Whiteside could have a nice game against the Kings.

Coby runs the 2nd unit on offense. His game was pretty one dimensional in the preseason but then he added a bunch of assists last game so I really like him if he’s gonna be cheap

• DirkDigglerz

@SteeloCity said...

I can see Whiteside getting 15 and 15 with 5 blocks or so last season Nurkic went for 90 fantasy points against the kings centers are their weakness

• JustDFSin

@DirkDigglerz said...

I can see Whiteside getting 15 and 15 with 5 blocks or so last season Nurkic went for 90 fantasy points against the kings centers are their weakness

They have Dedmon now.

• noddy

@kinger8705 said...

Richaun Holmes at 3.4 on DK and whoever starts at center for Boston with Kanter being out…

Why Holmes over Bjelica?

• JSteele

Don’t forget Kaminsky with Ayton suspended for 25 games

• efagan99

This season is off to a rough start! Keep this up and my bankroll will be gone by December lol for tonight I’m thinking lock in kyrie, he wants to stick it to the knicks and who else is gonna score? Also going back to Beal and KAT

• Jeddy3

Thank you Ayton for “unintentionally putting something in your body”

• JustDFSin

Back onboard with josh hart at 3200

• noddy

Randle against Brooklyn?

• Ndepompei

really wish siakam was SF eligible on DK

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Was super wrong about Curry last night. Frankly, I am embarrassed. Hopefully I didn’t impact anyone’s decision in the forum.

I know the answer falls under the files of nobody knows, but what is going on with the Knicks back court? Trier started last game, but only played 7 minutes? Did he just get benched? Ejected? Hurt? Can’t find anything.

• monarch

Knicks nets looks stackable. Especially with KD comments about the Knicks.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Was super wrong about Curry last night. Frankly, I am embarrassed. Hopefully I didn’t impact anyone’s decision in the forum.

I know the answer falls under the files of nobody knows, but what is going on with the Knicks back court? Trier started last game, but only played 7 minutes? Did he just get benched? Ejected? Hurt? Can’t find anything.

Fizdale is what happened. He will rotate guards all year. He did it last year.

Me too on the Curry debate. Let’s start today with Beal vs Lillard.

• Cwido23

@Pandamonious said...

There was a lot of biased opinions for Curry on here yesterday. It was a trust your gut kind of night.

• mbunner23

Love all the guards tonight . (Doncic, Beal, Holiday, Cp3, Lillard, Kyrie, Morant, Mitchell).

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

They are very deep. They have trier,smith, elf, barret and nikitilina. I think he just got benched for being ineffective and elf just took over

• SteeloCity

@mbunner23 said...

Love all the guards tonight . (Doncic, Beal, Holiday, Cp3, Lillard, Kyrie, Morant, Mitchell).

Holliday is on my do not play list after the other night

• mbunner23

@SteeloCity said...

Holliday is on my do not play list after the other night

Can’t play DFS that way. Gotta forget about it…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JustDFSin said...

They are very deep. They have trier,smith, elf, barret and nikitilina. I think he just got benched for being ineffective and elf just took over

Yeah, Elf is the guy I want. Big slate, might not be worth the risk. I know last year Fiz between Mudiay, Frank, DSJ, Burke, Trier, Dotson, and whoever I’m forgetting about you never seemed to know who was going to get minutes. Was hoping this year might be a bit different.

• Bodiaz36

Rough night indeed. So much for the Bruce Brown experiment, he really let me down. As for tonight, I’m willing to roll with Kemba at a slightly depressed price. Love Randle against Brooklyn, and any Suns value. Best of luck to all

• TrustinthePlan

Anyone riding the Luka train tonight? Had 3 good games against NO last year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.