7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Any interest in Maxi Kleber (3,700 on DK) with Dwight Powell out again? Or just take the savings with one of the 3,200 or 3,300 guys already mentioned on here.
    ~

• jessedio

@Sinthetix said...

Anyone taking a shot on Jamal Muray? In the pre season he had 16-8-6 against the Suns and also has a recent 70 burger against them.

He’s one of the most frustrating players in DFS. Basically all the Nuggets are.

• kbsktbll88

@hobbes2d said...

See I would argue he’s more of a cash play because we know he’s going to jack up 25 shots and more than likely get you 25 FP. For GPPs I want guys who can break a slate which is something that doesn’t describe Wiggins lol.

Like Oubre is $400 less and has the same usage (actually goes up to near 35% with no Ayton) and has shown 45 pt upside a lot since moving to the Suns and now Ayton is out to boot. Also I hate to use past games sometimes but Oubre went for 52.3 DK with PHX against Denver last January soo…lol

Keep in mind that game against Denver was without Booker, and they also won that game which I doubt happens tonight. Denver has always been a much better home team.

• hobbes2d

@tmarohl said...

Speculation is that Rondo may start tonight. He looks pretty cheap on FD.

Stupid Rondo ugh.

• SteeloCity

@JdotBrone said...

Yep definite concern. I bet Payton gets first shot but 3 missed shots and 2 turnovers and we’ll see a quick hook for sure.

I see what you guys are saying. I guess my problem is there aren’t many other options that I know about.

Are guys like Mudiay, Coby White, Graham, and Dinwiddle playable? I see Rondo may start tonight, that would also free up room.

• hobbes2d

@kbsktbll88 said...

Keep in mind that game against Denver was without Booker, and they also won that game which I doubt happens tonight. Denver has always been a much better home team.

I mean Booker is pretty useless now that Rubio is the PG. Until he finds his balls I’m not rostering him. Gimme Oubre lmao.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@Isolitary18 said...

Pretty torn between Luka or Kyrie on DK. Luka only 200 more and DAL/NO seems like a better matchup and more fast paced. Can see BKN blowing the knicks out tonight. Thoughts?

Pretty sure 90% of people will say Luka and it’s not even close.

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

Who tf are these Suns players. Never even heard of most of these dudes.

Ricky Rubio has been in the league a long time
    Devin Booker is a stud
    Kelly Oubre is a good player who has a good opportunity in Phoenix
    Dario Saric is a good role player who has been around
    Aron Baynes has been around with Boston for quite awhile
    Frank Kaminsky is best known for his dance moves. He’s also a great 3PT shooter

• hobbes2d

@SteeloCity said...

I see what you guys are saying. I guess my problem is there aren’t many other options that I know about.

Are guys like Mudiay, Coby White, Graham, and Dinwiddle playable? I see Rondo may start tonight, that would also free up room.

I’m probably going to punt White a lot this year. He’s not scared to shoot haha.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t think you can play the Charlotte Cs, especially given the other value. It’s because they will probably do something like play each 18 mins and then the other 12 (when KAT is off the floor or at the end of the game for offense) are for a smaller lineup with Marvin or PJ Washington at the 5. This is pretty much what happened last year.

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Simmons, Embiid and most certainly Horford. Look, no one is shutting down Giannis but over 7 games they have some of the only guys who can give him issues.

We aren’t talking about DFS here. We’re talking about a 7 game series. Sixers probably beat them in 5. Just a horrific matchup for Milwaukee. Conversely if the 76ers play the Rockets – who Milwaukee would pummel in a 7 gamer – the Rockets would beat the doors off them. Styles make fights and there is a reason the Sixers took the Raptors to 7 and the the Raptors cooked Milwaukee a week later.

I guess I don’t agree with your analysis. If Giannis could make a damn free throw the Bucks would have been the ones playing the GS Warriors last year in the finals. I think a Bucks Sixers matchup would be very entertaining, and would probably be a pickem series.

Why do you think the matchup is horrific for them?

• kbsktbll88

@hobbes2d said...

I mean Booker is pretty useless now that Rubio is the PG. Until he finds his balls I’m not rostering him. Gimme Oubre lmao.

He’s a little overpriced for sure, massive upside though. Wouldn’t call him useless though lol.. that’s for guys like Wiggins.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I’m actually curious, what does RG have the projection on Hernangomez vs. Baynes? Anyone know. I would obviously go with a lot more Baynes than Hernangomez given my previous post.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I guess I don’t agree with your analysis. If Giannis could make a damn free throw the Bucks would have been the ones playing the GS Warriors last year in the finals. I think a Bucks Sixers matchup would be very entertaining, and would probably be a pickem series.

I hate it when people are like Giannis needs to develop a 3 to win a title. Actually, all he needed was a few lucky bounces and calls (which are unpredictable) in game 3 of the ECF, and he would have won a title without developing a 3. It helps if he can develop it, but he actually coulda already won without it.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Pretty sure 90% of people will say Luka and it’s not even close.

Put me in that 90%

• ghostfacekicker

FD GPP is it too risky playing Baynes and Kandinsky AND punting AD? If I’m just crazy let me know.

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

Any interest in Maxi Kleber (3,700 on DK) with Dwight Powell out again? Or just take the savings with one of the 3,200 or 3,300 guys already mentioned on here.
    ~

Maxi fails too much for me

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

Like Oubre is $400 less and has the same usage (actually goes up to near 35% with no Ayton) and has shown 45 pt upside a lot since moving to the Suns and now Ayton is out to boot. Also I hate to use past games sometimes but Oubre went for 52.3 DK with PHX against Denver last January soo…lol

Very different situation. The next game he played at Denver, he only got 20 FPs when Booker played and it was at Denver. It’s more like this game than the previous game you are referencing.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

I hate it when people are like Giannis needs to develop a 3 to win a title. Actually, all he needed was a few lucky bounces and calls (which are unpredictable) in game 3 of the ECF, and he would have won a title without developing a 3. It helps if he can develop it, but he actually coulda already won without it.

Giannis hit more threes last night than Harden

• BerkeleyBoss

Kemba bounce back, anyone?

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think the 76ers shoot enough (or have enough guys who can shoot) 3s to keep up with the Bucks.

Plus Giannis dropped:

32-18-10
    52-16-7
    45-13-6

in 3 games last season against the 76ers with Simmons and Embiid in all of them. I’m not sure adding Horford will do much to slow him down.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I don’t think Kemba is good, so I say no.

• noddy

Not one mention of AD or LeBum

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Terry Rozier gonna randomly get 60 FPs tonight.

• ushook

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Wont be playing kemba at all this year most likely.

Especially tonight with all the PG options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.