7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kbsktbll88

@thedkexperience said...

No one stops Giannis. I made the point earlier that there are maybe 5 or 10 players that can slow him down into an inefficient night but you beat the Bucks by stopping BroLo and the rest of the supporting cast, not Giannis.

Well unless you are Kawhi but he’s an alien so that shouldn’t count.

I agree, that was my point. Just because someone’s weight is the same as another player doesn’t mean they can automatically stop them.

• Garpeters

Anyone else play both FD and DK, and think that tonight is a stars and scrubs for FD, but more balanced for DK… or is it just me.

• Barnabus

I have so much Bjelica Graham and Baynes spread through my lineups I need two of them to hit.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure he’ll be chalk. So many 3-4K Forward’s tonight who are filling in for big minutes. Ownership will get spread out a bit.

Bjelica projected currently at only 14.4% on DK. My one freebie for the non paying customers :)

• tmarohl

@Garpeters said...

Anyone else play both FD and DK, and think that tonight is a stars and scrubs for FD, but more balanced for DK… or is it just me.

I’m pretty balanced on my initial DK Builds. FD is stars and scrubs.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure he’ll be chalk. So many 3-4K Forward’s tonight who are filling in for big minutes. Ownership will get spread out a bit.

Agree completely. Bjelica won’t be anywhere close to being chalk on DK. That’s what makes him so appealing.

• Barnabus

The Rockets are going to be fine, I thought they actually looked pretty good last night. Eric Gordon missed a bunch of open 3’s, old Tyson looked surprisingly spry, James had a bad game but I find the corpse of Wes Matthews holding him down to be something of a fluke. My only real beef is MDAs insistence on playing House at the end of close games instead of bringing in Capela. It seemed odd to let Brolo go one on one over the last 3 minutes against PJ.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

You think that was what it was? Were the Bucks unlucky then in the first three quarters when they couldn’t hit a shot? Bucks defend Harden different than everyone else. In the three games in the Bud era. All Bucks wins, and 2/3 just terrible nights (by Harden standards). Bucks won because they are deeper than Houston. That is how they win most nights. They can put actual NBA players on the court in their second unit. That works well in the regular season. Maybe not so much in the playoffs.

I’m not going to argue with you about the bucks cause you’re a diehard, so no matter what I write, it’s falling on deaf ears. So this is the last I’ll say.

Yes, I think last night the bucks were lucky that the rockets were that terrible from the field. The rockets shot 36% from the field and the bucks shot 46%. And both teams took roughly the same amount of 3’s.

I’ll end it with this..the bucks are very likely the better team, yet last night they were lucky (even if their defense was part of the reason the rockets shot poorly). Still 36%, that’s not just good defense, that’s just some poor poor shooting.

• Barnabus

I want all the point guards!

• pocket7ns

Any strong opinions one way or the other on F.V.V. vs Rubio tonight on DK?

• gaelicgirl

@superstars92 said...

Bjelica has one of the best real adjusted plus/minus ratings for a bench player over the last few years.

Have always looked for an excuse to play Bjelica in seasons past, looks like tonight will be another good one.

• tmarohl

@pocket7ns said...

Any strong opinions one way or the other on F.V.V. vs Rubio tonight on DK?

Just that it is a pace down game for Toronto against Boston, so he might not put up the same monster numbers as he did in the opener. Conversely, I worry that Rubio’s game may blowout, and he doesn’t get a full compliment of minutes. For that reason, I think FVV is the safer play.

• Packapunch

Siakam or Randel today, who has the bigger game? Randel has a great pace up game, but no one on BOS can guard Siakam.

• pocket7ns

@tmarohl said...

Just that it is a pace down game for Toronto against Boston, so he might not put up the same monster numbers as he did in the opener. Conversely, I worry that Rubio’s game may blowout, and he doesn’t get a full compliment of minutes. For that reason, I think FVV is the safer play.

Thanks, been going back and forth to round out a build between the 2.

• incognito11

• techndiego

I truly appreciate everyone in here for the dialog, often times $ saving advice, and most often coffee out the nostrils humor. That said I want to invite you all to my Birthday tournament tonight. I love this time of year. The only pre flop rule being you must take a liberal shot of Irish Whiskey during lineup construction. Good Luck! Thanks all!

NBA Today at 4PM PDT – $10 entry – 1/50 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79198685

• NoLimits0

If Hornets go small, Twolves have to take KAT out right to match up? Asking for a friend.

• NoLimits0

@incognito11 said...

Richaun Holmes or Bjelica?

Holmes and it’s not close. One guy does nothing and Holmes puts up like 1 FP/min and he’ll play 25-30 mins.

• Garpeters

LMFAO you don’t take out your best player to match up with a bunch of role players… KAT is going to eat those guys alive.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

If Hornets go small, Twolves have to take KAT out right to match up? Asking for a friend.

No.

• hobbes2d

@superstars92 said...

No the Kings might go small the play Bjelica at C and surround him the 3 guards + Barnes.

I can see Dedmon playing more mins than last game obviously, but like 25 because Bjelica will just absorb the C minutes.

Remember Portland goes small too without Whiteside, they have Collins at C.

Skal apart of their rotation too.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Holmes and it’s not close. One guy does nothing and Holmes puts up like 1 FP/min and he’ll play 25-30 mins.

Disagree on your minute projection. I think 18-25 is more likely projection.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

No.

My friend from yesterday’s thread said so though…

• pepsies15

Guys…. Zach Collins is going to destroy the Kings tonight because he’s super muscular, can jump really high, and Bjelica sucks. AUTO LOCK

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

Disagree on your minute projection. I think 18-25 is more likely projection.

Why not all 3 get 25-30 between them at PF/C for like around 80 mins of the 96 at PF and C and Barnes gets the rest?

Obviously Barnes gets some at SF too for like 30+.

What is your projection. There has to be 96 mins at PF and C.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).