7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@Garpeters said...

LMFAO you don’t take out your best player to match up with a bunch of role players… KAT is going to eat those guys alive.

Let’s see if Wolves prove you right!

I was told otherwise yesterday with Drummond.

• kbsktbll88

@pepsies15 said...

Guys…. Zach Collins is going to destroy the Kings tonight because he’s super muscular, can jump really high, and Bjelica sucks. AUTO LOCK

Since you’re clearly talking about me, maybe you should go back and read where I said I have no interest in Collins and it was a hypothetical scenario as I don’t believe Bjelica actually plays much at the 5 nor is his price attractive.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@techndiego said...

I truly appreciate everyone in here for the dialog, often times $ saving advice, and most often coffee out the nostrils humor. That said I want to invite you all to my Birthday tournament tonight. I love this time of year. The only pre flop rule being you must take a liberal shot of Irish Whiskey during lineup construction. Good Luck! Thanks all!

NBA Today at 4PM PDT – $10 entry – 1/50 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79198685

First of all, Happy Birthday.

2nd of all, I don’t think you’re going to get that to fill here with a $10 entry and 50 spots if you’re just going for forum guys. I’d suggest resizing and probably even shrinking the entry fee. I’d hate to see you throw a its my birthday contest and have it not fill.

• NoLimits0

Holmes going to win all the money. Not Dedmon or Bjelica.

Dedmon has to share the court with a bunch of high usage guys and Bjelica may be an ok real basketball player but puts up no stats.

• NoLimits0

@pepsies15 said...

Guys…. Zach Collins is going to destroy the Kings tonight because he’s super muscular, can jump really high, and Bjelica sucks. AUTO LOCK

Who is Zach Collins lol.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Why not all 3 get 25-30 between them at PF/C for like around 80 mins of the 96 at PF and C and Barnes gets the rest?

Obviously Barnes gets some at SF too for like 30+.

What is your projection. There has to be 96 mins at PF and C.

RG has Holmes at 22, Bjelica at 26, Dedmon at 25. I agree with those numbers. I think Ariza absorbs some minutes, and Harrison Barnes may grab some.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Holmes going to win all the money. Not Dedmon or Bjelica.

Dedmon has to share the court with a bunch of high usage guys and Bjelica may be an ok real basketball player but puts up no stats.

Eh. Bjelica has crushed when he’s started and gotten 30 minutes before. Last year early in the season with the Kings and back when he was with the Wolves too.

• gaelicgirl

@techndiego said...

That said I want to invite you all to my Birthday tournament tonight.

Happy birthday and good luck!

• NoLimits0

I just looked up Zach Collins. When did he become a starter?

He has career averages of 5.5 points per game on 44% shooting for a C lol. And he’s older than Luka.

• getlucky4

bjelica .98 fantasy points per minute and should play 25 plus minutes. How is he a bad play? Holmes and bjelica seem like free squares from a value prospective.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Who is Zach Collins lol.

Phil Collins’ nephew?

• BerkeleyBoss

@techndiego said...

I truly appreciate everyone in here for the dialog, often times $ saving advice, and most often coffee out the nostrils humor. That said I want to invite you all to my Birthday tournament tonight. I love this time of year. The only pre flop rule being you must take a liberal shot of Irish Whiskey during lineup construction. Good Luck! Thanks all!

NBA Today at 4PM PDT – $10 entry – 1/50 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79198685

Happy Birthday, I’m in!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

I just looked up Zach Collins. When did he become a starter?

He has career averages of 5.5 points per game on 44% shooting for a C lol. And he’s older than Luka.

Since Aminu left and signed with the Magic.

• thedkexperience

@NoLimits0 said...

Let’s see if Wolves prove you right!

I was told otherwise yesterday with Drummond.

Drummond is a very prototypical big man. A great player but surely limited in an up and down game. The slower the pace the better for him.

KAT – and this is a real stat – is a better 3 point shooter than Dirk. He also handles the ball and can run like a deer. Even though he is a legit 7 feet tall and has a build similar to Drummond his overall athleticism is in the 0.00001% of the world area. KAT is actually the best small ball center in the world.

• rpolzin25

Dk…zingas/Williams or Washington/White

• chronoxiong

@Pandamonious said...

Eh. Bjelica has crushed when he’s started and gotten 30 minutes before. Last year early in the season with the Kings and back when he was with the Wolves too.

Yeah but dont you guys remember Bjelica was trapping fantasy lineups for a short amount of time until Joerger relegated him to the bench again?

• emnj69

@RAWSHADTX said...

Marcus Morris might be slept on…

knicks all comes down to mrob status. I called it game one either morris or portis would smash-now I dont like the price increase on morris-I will go randle only if mrob out

• callmetouch

Give me Hart

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

Drummond is a very prototypical big man. A great player but surely limited in an up and down game. The slower the pace the better for him.

KAT – and this is a real stat – is a better 3 point shooter than Dirk. He also handles the ball and can run like a deer. Even though he is a legit 7 feet tall and has a build similar to Drummond his overall athleticism is in the 0.00001% of the world area. KAT is actually the best small ball center in the world.

The counter argument there would be because of that, Twolves should go out and get a C and let Townes play more of a Power Forward role. I have watched too many games where Kat is out on the perimeter and teams are scoring on them at will around the rim.

• NoLimits0

@getlucky4 said...

bjelica .98 fantasy points per minute and should play 25 plus minutes. How is he a bad play? Holmes and bjelica seem like free squares from a value prospective.

Holmes has like 1.1 FP/min for his career and he’s gonna play similar minutes and it’ll be on the second unit against not Whiteside and without ball hogging Fox.

I didn’t know Ariza was on the Kings though. Does that really change anything? He’ll just play 20 mins and do nothing as usual.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Yeah but dont you guys remember Bjelica was trapping fantasy lineups for a short amount of time until Joerger relegated him to the bench again?

Yeah, he started hot, then faded off big time after 2 or 3 weeks.

• incognito11

Why is no one talking about Shabazz Napier?

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Since Aminu left and signed with the Magic.

On the Magic? Wow I also didn’t know Ariza was on the Kings until now.

I was going to play Barnes too but now I kinda think Trevor takes slightly Barnes minutes and has the same role. Both suck though in terms of FP/min.

• bdf

Kind of feeling Dillon Brooks tonight.

Also, Bacon, Barrett or VanFleet?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Holmes has like 1.1 FP/min for his career and he’s gonna play similar minutes and it’ll be on the second unit against not Whiteside and without ball hogging Fox.

I didn’t know Ariza was on the Kings though. Does that really change anything? He’ll just play 20 mins and do nothing as usual.

Holmes is a great play. I don’t think anyone is arguing that. He’s never been a big minute guy. Maybe that changes tonight. Probably gets 20-25 mintues and 20-30 DK points. Also will possibly be the highest owned player on the slate and not a lock for anything.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).