7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he started hot, then faded off big time after 2 or 3 weeks.

He’s had similar big games as Holmes when Holmes sees 30 mins too though…and they’ll see similar mins tonight imo. The only difference is Holmes has more usage with second unit.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Holmes has like 1.1 FP/min for his career and he’s gonna play similar minutes and it’ll be on the second unit against not Whiteside and without ball hogging Fox.

I didn’t know Ariza was on the Kings though. Does that really change anything? He’ll just play 20 mins and do nothing as usual.

Doesn’t really do anything but take your 96 minutes of playing time at PF and C and reduce it to 76 minutes if Ariza gets 20. That is why I said your projected minutes seemed high to me.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@incognito11 said...

Why is no one talking about Shabazz Napier?

He’s been mentioned.

• gaelicgirl

@NoLimits0 said...

Bjelica may be an ok real basketball player but puts up no stats.

I’m going to have Bjelica and Melli on my all-Euroleague team tonight!

• hobbes2d

@incognito11 said...

Why is no one talking about Shabazz Napier?

I talk about him with my friends…lol

• tmarohl

Holmes and Bjelica seem like free squares on FD. On DK, I have very little Holmes because I don’t need him and as Panda said, he has very high ownership projections.

• NarrowJ

Yeah Bjelica has had 40+ fp games as a starter. I’ll have a good amount tonight.

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

The counter argument there would be because of that, Twolves should go out and get a C and let Townes play more of a Power Forward role. I have watched too many games where Kat is out on the perimeter and teams are scoring on them at will around the rim.

You’re not wrong. Yet still, that ain’t happening tonight.

• thedkexperience

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m going to have Bjelica and Melli on my all-Euroleague team tonight!

Nothing wrong with that. Weird stuff works. My brother got a min-cash in NFL week 2 by playing everyone named Brown and filling in the blank spots with Cleveland Browns.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Holmes and Bjelica seem like free squares on FD. On DK, I have very little Holmes because I don’t need him and as Panda said, he has very high ownership projections.

I guess I have to revisit the situation cause I dont have any Holmes on either site

• tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

You’re not wrong. Yet still, that ain’t happening tonight.

Agreed. Just saying if Timberpups ever want to be good, they might try that approach.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Holmes when getting over 22 minutes off the bench in his career.

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/how-many-dk-points-has-richaun-holmes-averaged-in-his-career-when-he-has-gotten-more-than-22-minutes-off-the-bench-with-game-logs

A lot of highs, a lot of lows.

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

Holmes is a great play. I don’t think anyone is arguing that. He’s never been a big minute guy. Maybe that changes tonight. Probably gets 20-25 mintues and 20-30 DK points. Also will possibly be the highest owned player on the slate and not a lock for anything.

Well the issue is you can’t play both Bjlica and Holmes on DK. That’s why you gotta pick 1. Playing both is silly and also there’s too many good PFs and Cs to play both. There’s KAT, Baynes and that’s already two Cs so you have limited PF spots for the rest.

• NoLimits0

Obviously I was joking about KAT but I guess not many people read yesterday’s thread

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Well the issue is you can’t play both Bjlica and Holmes on DK. That’s why you gotta pick 1. Playing both is silly and also there’s too many good PFs and Cs to play both. There’s KAT, Baynes and that’s already two Cs so you have limited PF spots for the rest.

Baynes won’t be in my player pool.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, this is going to work out well for the Rockets. https://twitter.com/i/status/1187523127808389120

https://twitter.com/DejounteGOAT/status/1187523164936511491
    ~

• NoLimits0

Wow SF is terrible on DK. If Bjelica was a SF I would actually consider it with Holmes even simply because SF sucks.

I might have to end up playing Oubre or Tatum and that’s yucky.

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

Baynes won’t be in my player pool.

Because C is so stacked? I figure Baynes will get 25 mins and Diallo will get like 15 and they go smaller for the rest.

It is an issue playing Baynes if you already have KAT though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont get the Holmes love, what am I missing?
    I certainly dont see how he could be a free square on FD

• thedkexperience

@Pandamonious said...

Holmes when getting over 22 minutes off the bench in his career.

https://www.statmuse.com/ask/nba/how-many-dk-points-has-richaun-holmes-averaged-in-his-career-when-he-has-gotten-more-than-22-minutes-off-the-bench-with-game-logs

A lot of highs, a lot of lows.

As someone who has probably seen more Richaun Holmes games than anyone I can co-sign “a lot of highs and a lot of lows”.

He can surely get a 12-8-3 game in 22 minutes or 0-4-0 in the same amount.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Wow SF is terrible on DK. If Bjelica was a SF I would actually consider it with Holmes even simply because SF sucks.

I might have to end up playing Oubre or Tatum and that’s yucky.

I want Bojan Bogdandovic to be out so I can play Ingles with more confidence. Royce would also be a decent punt if Bojan were to be out. Also think Marvin is in play. I don’t mind Oubre. I don’t think Tatum is yucky.

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

I dont get the Holmes love, what am I missing?
    I certainly dont see how he could be a free square on FD

Bagley injured. Bjelica will start, Holmes will get increased minutes off the bench. He’s got high upside, but yes certainly not a free square imo either. There are better plays.

• rpolzin25

I got $10,900 left for my forward and utility spot on dk… Anyone wanna help me out with some recommendations. I am currently sitting on Robert Williams and porzingas

• thedkexperience

@NoLimits0 said...

Obviously I was joking about KAT but I guess not many people read yesterday’s thread

lol … sorry man. It’s early in the season. People come from way out in left field with some things.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Because C is so stacked? I figure Baynes will get 25 mins and Diallo will get like 15 and they go smaller for the rest.

It is an issue playing Baynes if you already have KAT though.

On FD, where I can only play one C, Baynes is not making the cut. On DK, if I need a $3200 filler in utility spot, I would consider it, but can’t play him at C.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).