7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Time Lord the early morning value at 3.4k?

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Elf is the guy I want. Big slate, might not be worth the risk. I know last year Fiz between Mudiay, Frank, DSJ, Burke, Trier, Dotson, and whoever I’m forgetting about you never seemed to know who was going to get minutes. Was hoping this year might be a bit different.

He has a quick leash. With his guards its a game to game thing. I think Barret is the only guard. That is Fizdale proof for now.

• monarch

@JustDFSin said...

He has a quick leash. With his guards its a game to game thing. I think Barret is the only guard. That is Fizdale proof for now.

If you look at the Knicks roster on Spotrac….only Randle and Barrett are long term obligations for the Knicks. Those two along with Marcus Morris (1/15M) and Bobby Portis (1/15M) are locked into playing time IMO.

• jessedio

Beal is overpriced on FD. He needs to be 8k. 9.5 for him is ridiculous. His shooting volume will be there though. Just don’t think he’s that guy.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Is he any better of a play than Theiss?

Lots of cheap options upfront between SAC, PHX, BOS. None of them stand out above the rest to me. How the hell do you decide between Time Lord, Theiss, Tank, Holmes, Bjelica, and Baynes? None of them are actually good. None of them have good match ups. We’ve seen them all crush value before at these price tags though.

• CoachMouse

Who is Time Lord

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Is he any better of a play than Theiss?

Lots of cheap options upfront between SAC, PHX, BOS. None of them stand out above the rest to me. How the hell do you decide between Time Lord, Theiss, Tank, Holmes, Bjelica, and Baynes? None of them are actually good. None of them have good match ups. We’ve seen them all crush value before at these price tags though.

I’m just going off what I saw as the best value at the moment on a site I pay for. We will see but they are limited up front against a team that stays big and his blocked upside is nice plus he needs to step up now.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@CoachMouse said...

Who is Time Lord

Robert Williams, BOS PF/C

• monarch

@CoachMouse said...

Who is Time Lord

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

plus he needs to step up now.

What do you mean by this? Why does he have to step up now more so than of the other guys I listed?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

What do you mean by this? Why does he have to step up now more so than of the other guys I listed?

I guess the other guys you listed have a history of being pretty bad…end of the bench depth. Time Lord might be that but he might be a guy who grabs twelve rebounds and blocks four shots tonight. The jury is still out on him

• TrustinthePlan

@monarch said...

The problem I see with Time Lord, is that I can see him and Theis on the court at the same time if they get behind tonight and Siakam running him over like the road runner in the paint and getting him into foul trouble rather quickly. So, I just don’t like the matchup for Time Lord.

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

I’m just going off what I saw as the best value at the moment on a site I pay for. We will see but they are limited up front against a team that stays big and his blocked upside is nice plus he needs to step up now.

Yup Siakam,Gasol and Ibake. Theis is to small to handle Gasol so I imagine Time Lord gets the start.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to the TheCoachMouse for taking 1st in the Forum Contest last night

Here is the link to today’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79173884

If your not already a league member here is the link

https://dkn.gs/r/JpsAInpsWU-cDmNJW6k51w

• monarch

Sounds like the key will be to be disciplined and limit yourself to one or zero of these potential flops

• monarch

Bulls Grizzlies for value. We know Coby White and Brandon Clarke will play and they are cheap and neither team plays any defense

• vevay25

My toughest decision early is going to be about Randle vs. Siakim vs Lauri. All priced right there together

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Congrats to the TheCoachMouse for taking 1st in the Forum Contest last night

I’d have won it…if the late game had gotten cancelled.
    ~

• NarrowJ

What do you guys recommend for a lineup builder/optimizer? I used to use the RG one but it’s completely behind the paywall now, you can’t do anything with it anymore. I may pony up for a subscription but would like to check out some other options first. Or, are we allowed to have these conversations here? LOL

• SteeloCity

This may be a dumb question but as a new NBA player this season I’m curious.

Do you guys switch out your lineups for GPP and Cash? I know cash you want the safest plays possible so you may not want to take a chance on a guy that is low priced. Just curious to hear the thoughts.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Sounds like the key will be to be disciplined and limit yourself to one or zero of these potential flops

but it really helps you get KAT, etc.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

Do you guys switch out your lineups for GPP and Cash? I know cash you want the safest plays possible so you may not want to take a chance on a guy that is low priced. Just curious to hear the thoughts.

Don’t make a cash line up and not put it in a GPP.

If you make one line up only it’s up to you how you choose to build it. Don’t though, ever, make a line up for cash games and not enter it into a GPP. Never, ever. Ever. NEVER.

• JSteele

Some stats from everyone’s game 1:
    FGA Leaders
    Kyrie 33
    Wiggins 27
    Siakam 26
    Beal 25
    Markkanen 25
    SGA 23
    Mitchell 22
    Tatum 22
    KAT 22

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Love all the guards tonight . (Doncic, Beal, Holiday, Cp3, Lillard, Kyrie, Morant, Mitchell).

Haha…my first thought as well, I wanna play mostly guards tonight.

Let’s talk cheapies at the forward positions…cause I think I’m going up top to grab my guards…
    Right now I’m looking at….Baynes, Kaminsky, Bjelica, Treveon Graham play..Bazemore…for 3700… he gets nice run for the price against a mediocre team.

Feel free to add.

• Njsum1

@SteeloCity said...

No, just make lineups you think will score a lot of points. Safe is 4 years ago, you’re not winning jack💩 nowadays with safe.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.