7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Baynes won’t be in my player pool.

Why not? I had to cap my exposure to him I was getting so much on FD

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I dont get the Holmes love, what am I missing?
    I certainly dont see how he could be a free square on FD

3700 and PF eligible, that makes him a free square. Most people will probably double punt PF on FD.

• thedkexperience

@tmarohl said...

3700 and PF eligible, that makes him a free square. Most people will probably double punt PF on FD.

I got 3 LUs on FD, one double punt and two single punts. You’re dead on.

• JdotBrone

I know he packed on some muscle but the idea of Zach Collins “destroying” anyone in the paint is laughable. A stiff breeze would have had the upper hand on him last season.

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

Wow SF is terrible on DK. If Bjelica was a SF I would actually consider it with Holmes even simply because SF sucks.

I might have to end up playing Oubre or Tatum and that’s yucky.

You could punt it with Josh Hart at $3200

• noddy

Minny projected for the second highest points tonight. KAT and ?????

• JSteele

@noddy said...

Wiggins

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Bagley injured. Bjelica will start, Holmes will get increased minutes off the bench. He’s got high upside, but yes certainly not a free square imo either. There are better plays.

I’ll have lots of Bjelica, I guess everyone is thinking Dedmon and Holmes are gonna split the center mins 24/24

• JdotBrone

@noddy said...

Teague Shhhhh

• Ace15

I’m playing lots of AD/Towns

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have lots of Bjelica, I guess everyone is thinking Dedmon and Holmes are gonna split the center mins 24/24

I’ll have a little Dedmon, not interested in the other 2.

• monarch

Nobody likes Beal? Who does OKC have to defend him on the wing?

• noddy

I need lock to get here. I keep changing things.

• chronoxiong

Y’all are tripping for thinking Holmes is a free square. He can kill you guys for not going out there to score buckets. I can easily seeing Luke Walton keeping the rotation the same but just giving more minutes to Ariza or letting Barnes play small ball PF. I’m a Kings fan and I’m fading Holmes tonight. Bjelica, I dont mind playing but have bad memories of him trapping lineups once he cooled off as the starter.

• packdog

big game for fox could be coming in hot with increased usage, a gimpy buddy, and no bags, sure, the chalk punts are viable and interesting plays but not many are gonna take the plunge with fox after that last stinker

• thedkexperience

@JdotBrone said...

Teague Shhhhh

You poor, poor soul. Don’t you know that matchups don’t matter with Teague? He’s just gonna play 32 minutes and do nothing except drive up your blood pressure. I truly hope it works out for you but friends don’t let friends play Jeff Teague.

• JSteele

Brandon Clarke at 4200 guys i’m telling you. JVal doesn’t fit in that fast system they are running and he looked good next to JJJ. I wouldn’t be surprised if he started today, but he might get a lot more minutes.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I’d rather play Theis for $200 less

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

Brandon Clarke at 4200 guys i’m telling you. JVal doesn’t fit in that fast system they are running and he looked good next to JJJ. I wouldn’t be surprised if he started today, but he might get a lot more minutes.

Do you think Clarke $5000 has better value than JJJ $7400? I want exposure to that game but both their prices seem a tick high. Do you think the matchup with the Bulls is one where JJJ would be more or less likely to pick up fouls quick?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Phil Collins’ nephew?

What going on? Are we living in land of confusion? 🤔😁😎

• sanders_tj

That mid 5k spot on DK is getting me second guessing everything. Can’t decide between Covington, Oubre, Prince or Bacon.

• techndiego

@Pandamonious said...

First of all, Happy Birthday.

2nd of all, I don’t think you’re going to get that to fill here with a $10 entry and 50 spots if you’re just going for forum guys. I’d suggest resizing and probably even shrinking the entry fee. I’d hate to see you throw a its my birthday contest and have it not fill.

thanks Panda. Didn’t realize the resize was limited…. Cheers! NBA Today at 4PM PDT – $3 entry – 1/20 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/79204363

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Nobody likes Beal? Who does OKC have to defend him on the wing?

SGA

• Brian7479

I’m guessing I’m late but Walton said he expects Hield to play

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

Do you think Clarke $5000 has better value than JJJ $7400? I want exposure to that game but both their prices seem a tick high. Do you think the matchup with the Bulls is one where JJJ would be more or less likely to pick up fouls quick?

JJJ is interesting too. He will definitely be more involved than Clarke will. It seems unlikely that he goes 0/6 from deep too. Charlotte smashed them from beyond the arc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).