7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Csquared1987

Anybody know what the cash line was for that $8 GPP on DK? (Can’t log in to check at the moment)

• RipCityRings

Also shout out to the forum for consistently being sharp and offering a diversity of opinions. I usually don’t have much time to contribute but have learned a lot here.

The NFL forum always seems to lock in on 10-12 “forum chalk” plays that never seem to go right, but maybe that’s just my NBA bias speaking.

• Jdeac

Congrats Wacky, and tonight is surreal 2 years ago I won’t $45k over a 8 day period never thought I would replicate that let alone make more. You guys are great here I don’t have much time to contribute due to work (and the baby) but I get a chance to read all of your thoughts and I want to thank you all. I will hopefully get free up some time to contribute more

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Really sucks to look at all these winning line ups and know I was on all these dudes today. Just too much exposure to guys who failed and couldn’t build a line up that had it all together.

Congrats to all those who came out ahead. Another hot start in NBA for RG forum users this year.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Csquared1987 said...

Anybody know what the cash line was for that $8 GPP on DK? (Can’t log in to check at the moment)

• Csquared1987

@Jdeac said...

Congrats Wacky, and tonight is surreal 2 years ago I won’t $45k over a 8 day period never thought I would replicate that let alone make more. You guys are great here I don’t have much time to contribute due to work (and the baby) but I get a chance to read all of your thoughts and I want to thank you all. I will hopefully get free up some time to contribute more

Congrats!

• Csquared1987

@Pandamonious said...

Appreciate it!

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Well done.

Thanks man; taking breather seemed to have helped, and I know you’re next— see ya up there soon :)

• captainwacky

@Jdeac said...

Congrats on the success and the baby, always good to see.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jdeac said...

Ahh babies. 200K minus taxes should hopefully cover the cost of diapers for the next couple of years. That’s got to be a relief.

Congrats, It’s an awesome feeling.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Thanks man; taking breather seemed to have helped, and I know you’re next— see ya up there soon :)

I should have done that myself. Can’t now with NBA here though.

• tmarohl

At least football season is over, for all practical purposes once NBA starts.

• ifthethunder

Check it out: I crushed my one dollar double up with 351.50 DK points.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/79139506?uc=1681793528

P.S. I also won 2 Fantasy Football Millionaire tickets with it, and 7.50 in a 25 cent GPP. lol. Shoulda used it for my forum contest entry.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Looks like DK jacked up everybody’s price today.
    ~

• madskillz84

Swapping Marvin Williams for Frank Kaminsky cost me 50k. UGH

• JustDFSin

@madskillz84 said...

Swapping Marvin Williams for Frank Kaminsky cost me 50k. UGH

Damn that hurts. How much did you end up with?

• madskillz84

1k from that contest. Stinks!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to the all the winners

• sass0

damn dude what a win!!! I had a few really good line ups in that contest but was let down by Hield and Ish Smith. thats so awesome congrats. love when someone from here wins!

• sass0

quick question.. how many lineups did you have in that contest?

• Jdeac

I had 2 lineups last night

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

14/16 of my line ups cashed on DK, highest cashing line up was 380.25 and lowest cashing was 319.00 for a total winnings of $80.

1/1 of my line ups cashed on FD with a score of 411.5 for a total winnings of $50 (also won a $50 gift card to the NBA Store in a free contest).

Nights like this it really sucks to be a low steaks player. $1 line ups just don’t cut it, even when you crush it. $17 in and $130 out isn’t anything to be sad about but this night could have been so much better. :-(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.