7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -3.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

The concern for KAT is he could get sped up out of the game where he is shooting lots of early shot clock threes. It’s going to be a track meet and if the Wolves are chasing then it’s better for 27 shots/game Andrew Wiggins.

I’ll still play KAT a lot though. Keep in mind he fails as much as anyone in what we think are great spots.

Isn’t KAT the best possible center in the whole league for a pace up game?

• JSteele

Lol DK put the alert for Bojan Bogdanovic on Bogdan. Maybe that will keep ownership away?

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

This is what i’m doing, I think. I like a lot of players in that 8-9k tier.

Siakam :)

• Njsum1

@hobbes2d said...

I also still really like Covington, who I was all about 2 nights ago. The pace of that game should be nuts and they’ll be plenty of peripherals for him to pick up

Doesn’t hurt that the last PF to get a go at Charlotte put up a career game.
    Covington can be a bit passive at times though, so while I have decent exposure I won’t go over 25%.

• osuryanf

Here’s my helpful hint of the night…..

Go to COURTIQ… run it for the Suns with Ayton off the floor..

Looks like we’re discussing all these C punts but not realizing who’s usage is insane with Ayton off the floor..

• hobbes2d

@monarch said...

The concern for KAT is he could get sped up out of the game where he is shooting lots of early shot clock threes. It’s going to be a track meet and if the Wolves are chasing then it’s better for 27 shots/game Andrew Wiggins.

I’ll still play KAT a lot though. Keep in mind he fails as much as anyone in what we think are great spots.

Lol my only concern with KAT is that Wiggins is a stupid chucker who is among the worst players in the league. So instead of scoring 90 DK KAT will “only” get 75 lol.

• hobbes2d

@osuryanf said...

Looks like we’re discussing all these C punts but not realizing who’s usage is insane with Ayton off the floor..

His usage was already insane w him. Oubre’s the guy there. :)

• JSteele

@hobbes2d said...

Siakam :)

Beal, Kyrie, Lillard, Markkanen etc.

Lots of different ways to go.

• Jeddy3

@Sleazygreazy said...

Good info, thank you. We need one forum member assigned to every team for our daily can’t see that in the box scores update.

Ugh I feel bad for the person who would have to watch every Hornets or Cavs game.

• hobbes2d

@Njsum1 said...

Doesn’t hurt that the last PF to get a go at Charlotte put up a career game.
    Covington can be a bit passive at times though, so while I have decent exposure I won’t go over 25%.

I mean even if he’s passive he’s still likely going to have a double double at below 6K and that’s before the stocks he might add vs a very young Charlotte team who will be turnover prone.

• Isolitary18

Pretty torn between Luka or Kyrie on DK. Luka only 200 more and DAL/NO seems like a better matchup and more fast paced. Can see BKN blowing the knicks out tonight. Thoughts?

• JSteele

@osuryanf said...

4.4 minute sample size

• hobbes2d

@Jeddy3 said...

Ugh I feel bad for the person who would have to watch every Hornets or Cavs game.

On the Contrary I think Hornets games will be fun to watch because every game is a track meet and they have some interesting young guys who can score. They can’t play any defense but they can score.

• noddy

Targeting this Minny vs Charlotte game.

• hobbes2d

@Isolitary18 said...

Pretty torn between Luka or Kyrie on DK. Luka only 200 more and DAL/NO seems like a better matchup and more fast paced. Can see BKN blowing the knicks out tonight. Thoughts?

I mean Kyrie literally needs to score 50 real life points to hit Luka’s ceiling lol. Luka could drop like 30-10-12 pretty easily.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

lol, that’s where you win, in the trenches!

• DirkDigglerz

Don’t forget the Bacon man

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

Saunders said he wants to push the pace this year and shoot more 3’s, that includes for KAT. It’s not going to be a problem because this is what Minnesota wants too.

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

Usage rate leaders:

Kyrie Irving 40.2
    Kawhi Leonard 39.3
    Dinwiddie 38.8!
    Trae Young 37.3
    Luka Doncic 36.8
    Giannis 35.7
    Curry 35.7
    Beal 35.4
    Siakam 35
    AD 34.5

Just under this you have Tatum, Bacon, Oubre…and Wiggins lmao.

• JSteele

I have no concern for KAT, my concern is that he “only” puts up 55 FPTs and some of the other guys in the price range below him outdoes him.

• hobbes2d

@kbsktbll88 said...

Saunders said he wants to push the pace this year and shoot more 3’s, that includes for KAT. It’s not going to be a problem because this is what Minnesota wants too.

Only problem is letting Wiggins shoot them lmao. KAT is one of the best 3 pt shooters in the league. It’s a travesty Wiggins is allowed to touch and shoot the ball more than him.

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

I have no concern for KAT, my concern is that he “only” puts up 55 FPTs and some of the other guys in the price range below him outdoes him.

I think he’s a good bet for 60+. Like he’s as solid/safe as any play on this slate and with good reason.

• JSteele

@hobbes2d said...

Just under this you have Tatum, Bacon, Oubre…and Wiggins lmao.

Yea, I love Tatum and Bacon tonight. I hope people chase Graham in this one. He had ridiculous efficiency for that stat line and was like 7/9 or something.

Bacon was 8/21, Tatum was 8/22

Could you imagine if they hit like 5 more shots each?

• telestraightshooter

For my DFS style, in-game captain-showdown has the highest rate of return

• all I do is base it on the current box score
    • guessing is minimized
    • that shows how the matchUp, that night is affecting DFs production
  • tmarohl

@thedkexperience said...

The sixers lost to the Raptors in 7 and never played the Bucks.

For what it’s worth the Bucks might win more regular season games but they will get woodshedded in a 7 game serious against the 76ers, especially now. There are maybe 5 people in the NBA who can guard Giannis, the Sixers start 3 of them.

Edit – lol, I can’t read. You didn’t say what I thought you did. My bad.

Who are those three? Because two of those three were on the Sixers last year, and they were both taken to the woodshed in the games they played. The third one was taken to the woodshed 4/5 games in the playoffs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).