7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 14 ) at Miami ( -14 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 10.5 ) at Atlanta ( -10.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -8.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Denver ( -10.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at LA Clippers ( -3 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• 10CentShowdownChamp

i don’t plan on having any giannis but i will play middleton at 7200 if jrue is out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Romeo Langford (calf) doubtful Monday. https://t.co/4AVWwk9jco

Al Horford (adductor) questionable Monday. https://t.co/qxCAyuKfkr

Jaylen Brown (knee) questionable Monday. https://t.co/xxSmdXNppk

• gaelicgirl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Anyone like frank Jackson

How do sloths avoid poking their own eyes out with those Freddy Krueger-like claws? Creepy.

• mrjredoak

@theIrrigator said...

Al Horford (adductor) questionable Monday. https://t.co/qxCAyuKfkr

Makes Robert Williams interesting again

• NarrowJ

And maybe Grant Williams too? He’s 3700 on DK and has hit around 30 twice in three games.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Terry Rozier (ankle) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/CzxxIHh6gv

PJ Washington (knee) questionable Monday. https://t.co/vwEoNrvHsa

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t see Simons benefitting minutes wise here. Maybe usage and FGA’s.

Covington is slightly intriguing. Hard to say how they deploy him here, but I could see him benefitting greatly, in FGA’s and minutes here. It’s not like it’s a playoff game or anything, but I’d assume they’d try and keep him glued to PG.

I’ve played RoCo in both Blazers games, and he hasn’t panned out yet. But his price and ownership keep going down, so I’ll probably keep playing him until he has a good game. Because apparently I hate money.

• dominicanpapi

The Nance play is entirely dependent on whether you think DSJ gets minutes. Clippers run a 9 man rotation and their bench usually consists of Bledsoe or Jackson, Mann, Kennard, Batum and Hartenstein.

Billups runs Simons with either McCollum or Lillard, Zeller, Little, Nance. So on paper it probably makes sense that Billups puts DSJ in for like 8-10 minutes. Clips are too small for them to roll with Nance out there longer than 18-20 minutes….

• osuryanf

@dominicanpapi said...

The Nance play is entirely dependent on whether you think DSJ gets minutes. Clippers run a 9 man rotation and their bench usually consists of Bledsoe or Jackson, Mann, Kennard, Batum and Hartenstein.

Billups runs Simons with either McCollum or Lillard, Zeller, Little, Nance. So on paper it probably makes sense that Billups puts DSJ in for like 8-10 minutes. Clips are too small for them to roll with Nance out there longer than 18-20 minutes….

Not really considering that Nance can guard multiple positions.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

LaMarcus Aldridge (rest) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/8uhJtMgD43

• osuryanf

@theIrrigator said...

LaMarcus Aldridge (rest) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/8uhJtMgD43

Bump for Claxton and probably Millsap.

Aldridge played 21 minutes last night off the bench..

Claxton started and played 18..

Millsap only played 8.

Both should get a little bump unless they go smaller with James Johnson (I don’t see that being too likely) or perhaps with Durant at the 5 and a few more minutes for Bruce Brown (who already played 27 minutes last night)

Someone said Campazzo? Guy is like, the worst. Non-play. Could be Lyles-Mania tonight. And Simons-Fever. Crazy. Love CHA over BOS and played that heavily, so watch out cause I never seem to win a bet. Heavy LaMelo tonight. 60-Boyga!

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

How do sloths avoid poking their own eyes out with those Freddy Krueger-like claws? Creepy.

I don’t know happy Halloween

• bdf

Anyone like Oubre vs Boston? SG/SF types putting up some big numbers against them.

• dominicanpapi

@osuryanf said...

Millsap only played 8.

Both should get a little bump unless they go smaller with James Johnson (I don’t see that being too likely) or perhaps with Durant at the 5 and a few more minutes for Bruce Brown (who already played 27 minutes last night)

Who’s to say Claxton won’t play 18 tonight? Nets are literally just swapping 1 guy for another.

• NarrowJ

With Horford and Brown both potentially missing, I may have to throw 20 bucks at Charlotte here. On DK you can only get CHA up to -7.5 though (which pays +260).

• charara1224

Franz Wagner looks good on FD tonight ill go back to him hes hit value for me Everytime so far

• tmarohl

@osuryanf said...

Millsap only played 8.

Blake sat for rest yesterday, so I am guessing he is the guy tonight.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Someone said Campazzo? Guy is like, the worst. Non-play. Could be Lyles-Mania tonight. And Simons-Fever. Crazy. Love CHA over BOS and played that heavily, so watch out cause I never seem to win a bet. Heavy LaMelo tonight. 60-Boyga!

Little started the second half for Powell the other night. He may be the guy.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Little started the second half for Powell the other night. He may be the guy.

Yeah, Simons is the guy you want more with Dame or CJ is out. If we get news he’s starting I’ll probably have to have some but not sure he sees more than the ~24 he saw last game.

• taylorfranklin

Thoughts on Ish Smith since Rozier’s out? 21 minutes each game that Rozier has been out. Seems like Charlotte doesn’t want to play LaMelo more than 30 minutes. Also can see Charlotte running away with this one, making me think Ish gets fourth quarter run over LaMelo

• Irisheric777

Alize johnson is 200 pounds. Interesting

• Supersharpie

@Irisheric777 said...

Alize johnson is 200 pounds. Interesting

Please convert that to dollars for us.

• NarrowJ

He’s like the G-league version of Dennis Rodman.

Or, when you order Dennis Rodman off of “Wish”.

• siddom

I’m thinking abc is a lock early game with no Barolo or jrue, gonna need the fpts early on? Plenty of value to fit him in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).