7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AGTheGod

@hobbes2d said...

Not if you’re Courtney Lee.

Even Courtney Lee friends knew how bad he is and was last night….

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMArCJQgqqD/?taken-by=courtneylee

• gillio

Lawson or Gordon

• lloydjv1

@kemar785 said...

can’t fuck up agian like yesterday I was too exposed to courtney lee

I drank that Kool Aid too. And Anderson.

• rome9bc

There just so much value tonight amazing!

• ActionJunkie

@hobbes2d said...

Feel free to play a guy who has been on his now 4th team in 2 years. If he were minimum or near minimum salary I could see rostering him but 5.5 is too high.

Bingo. I was assuming he was sub4k with all the talk around here. No thank you at over 5k. Maybe a few GPP lineups but not coming close to any cash lineups with much much better alternatives available.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@danbutakov26 said...

ZERO interest in ty lawson, unless you want to get burned. Sacramento will NOT give him the ball, this is not like when Rondo was on the team. SAC PG’s seem to only feed the ball to Gay or Cousins. if anyone will upchuck shots it will come from Afflalo..who has like one 40fps game a season only.

MUCH better value picks at PG than drunk lawson

you got Frazier who is basically alone on the Pelicans for shooting, T Johnson for miami, Mudiay, Teague, Deron who all have better floors and ceilings.

lol just stop, only man coming out of SAC with points will be Cousins.

You are silly. Did you ever both to look at the vegas lines for the game bro? Let me help you out

2nd highest total on board for the game. 212. Spread is +2.5. That means Sac should score 104/105 points. DMC going to score 100 tonight? Who is backing up Ty tonight? No one. He will probably get 40 minutes. Minutes=cash more often than not. Of course Ty isn’t a great play most nights even with good run but tonight is not one of those nights. Can you at least concede that? I agree he is usually trash but good grief how can anyone say he is a bad play.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Ugh…too much Amir Johnson. Need to reevaluate some stuff…

Amir is a horrible play so I’d recommend you doing that.

• Sizmik

@tianyihe said...

Harden? I have Harden as the highest scoring player for tonight, but if I’m wrong, then I just lit 2k on fire.

yea same with me….I can see the Rusty fade because of price and blowout potential…..but Harden is going to go berserk tonight, I don’t see how you fade him in this matchup….hell I’m stacking the game, that total is too high to ignore

• cheddarbob

Jerami Grant plugged in for Cash on FD. Seems to always get value when he gets the minutes.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

Not if you’re Courtney Lee.

Not comparing apples to apples. Ty will have the ball in his hands. Lee hardly ever touches it and plays defense with no offense at all. Last post for me on Lawson though. He is a good play no matter what some of you keep trying to preach. It may not work out as even the stars sink lineups and remember nowadays you can’t miss one player and be anywhere near a good cash. Doesn’t happen.

• mellofellowsu

@lloydjv1 said...

You make an excellent point. I was one of those last night that went hi-lo and it wasn’t pretty. I was more than disappointed with the so called ‘expert’ advice, but sometimes they are right and have good reasons for their suggestions. When all is said and done I have found more times than not, it can be more beneficial to roster mid priced starters across the board than to go to extremes.

With that said, yeah I did find a way to roster both Westy and Beard….I hope I dont regret it.

If you’re making multiple LUs there’s no reason you can’t have both stars/scrubs and balanced LUs.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@cheddarbob said...

Jerami Grant plugged in for Cash on FD. Seems to always get value when he gets the minutes.

I’m on him. So many minute restrictions for the bigs he might get some good minutes.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sizmik said...

yea same with me….I can see the Rusty fade because of price and blowout potential…..but Harden is going to go berserk tonight, I don’t see how you fade him in this matchup….hell I’m stacking the game, that total is too high to ignore

Yep. I have 2 full lineups of players in that game minus one player of course.

• netjunkie

Westbrook/Lowry (or) Harden/Rubio on DK?? And why??

• Ntucker2

SHOOTING FOR 400 FP TONIGHT!!$

• rome9bc

@netjunkie said...

Westbrook/Lowry (or) Harden/Rubio on DK?? And why??

Westbrook & Lowry. Ish Smith doesn’t play defense and well you already know why for Beastbrook

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

You are silly. Did you ever both to look at the vegas lines for the game bro? Let me help you out

2nd highest total on board for the game. 212. Spread is +2.5. That means Sac should score 104/105 points. DMC going to score 100 tonight? Who is backing up Ty tonight? No one. He will probably get 40 minutes. Minutes=cash more often than not. Of course Ty isn’t a great play most nights even with good run but tonight is not one of those nights. Can you at least concede that? I agree he is usually trash but good grief how can anyone say he is a bad play.

Lawson averages 0.63 fpm. If he gets 40 minutes, that is 25.2 points. At his salary, that isn’t even 5x value.

• tianyihe

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Amir is a horrible play so I’d recommend you doing that.

I don’t think amir is that awful at near min price, when Olynyk is out against a soft Nets interior. Horford has never been a dominant rebounder so Amir is looking at 10+ rebounds, assuming he can get 28-30 minutes.

• Jameson12

Barnes isn’t playing tonight

• Jameson12

Barnes isn’t playing tonight….sorry double up

• Snewman

Cant find any SGs that compel me not to pay the piper and roster the Beard

• rome9bc

Wiggins and Gasol are going off tonight quote me.

• Gheag2014

Who are the must play values for cash on draftkings?

• AGTheGod

I love this forum people trying get cute with their Amir Johnson and Ty Lawson. Quite precious.

• andre_swagassi

@Raven2012champs said...

Everyone forget about pg13 he can score more then westbrook and harden thats who in loading up on tonight no pg13 anthoney davis no cash hered the crazy thing they will outscore westbrook and harden you’ll save 4 thousand

Y’all gone say anything to try to avoid that 11k. Winning lineup will have Westy and we know it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler