7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

On Philly both Saric and Emiid are on min limits, not to mention Covington nursing an ankle. That is 3 of 5 of their starters.

208 total.

someone from philly will need to step up or Westbrook is a fade or both.

I was wrong Saric is not limited..sorry

• frugal

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Anderson plays SF bruh. Currys gonna get run at the 1/2 and with how prone Dallas’ team is to injuries I’d expect him to get a lot of minutes as the season goes on too

The expected rotation per RC is when Dirk sits at the 6 min mark in the 1st, Anderson comes in and Barnes slides to PF. Whether you want to call him a SF or SG kinda doesn’t matter, first wing off the bench and Curry’s clearly behind Barea in terms of PG right now. But as the season goes, I agree 100% that he’ll be a great value play.

• tianyihe

@karsenm said...

only one loving this matchup tonight

He’s going to be popular.

• Ty127

Is tonight the night if no Westbrook no cash ?

• tbguy27

Also is anyone on Lou Williams matched up with Gordon tonight. Gordon, just like his running mate (Harden) cant guard a empty parking lot. would you counter with Clarkson possibly in that situation.

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Jeremy Lamb as a value play

• California_Cool

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

I have concerns w/ Lawson actually getting the 35-40 min w/ the Kings on the first of a B2b, their home opener vs the Spurs tomorrow. That is unless they go balls out today, and just lay down for the inevitable beat down tomorrow.

• hobbes2d

@RyanM1512 said...

I think you have to play Conley tonight

I don’t want Conley against Rubio.

• hobbes2d

@danbutakov26 said...

why no love for Seth Curry. guy is going to be a work horse for Dallas

I like him quite a bit!

• Inujv87

Ibaka 100% exposure on FD for me at $4800

• chronoxiong

@Jagwarr said...

On Philly both Saric and Emiid are on min limits, not to mention Covington nursing an ankle. That is 3 of 5 of their starters.

208 total.

someone from philly will need to step up or Westbrook is a fade or both

I see no reports about Saric being on a mins restriction. Only Embiid and Okafor.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

One thing to consider is Boston plays tomorrow too (so do the Kings). Stevens played starters under 30 minutes last year in game 1 of a back to back. If that game gets out of hand either way they may only get 25 minutes

• osuryanf

Saric is not on a minutes restriction.

• hobbes2d

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on Jeremy Lamb as a value play

I like it in the sense that he’s a total punt at 3K and nobody will have him because they don’t want to touch that game. He could get 14 pts and 7 boards in bench minutes.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

Every1 sleeping on Vuc tonight

• California_Cool

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Rightfully so, that is a gross error, especially with Biyombo out. 100% also.

• frugal

@California_Cool said...

I have concerns w/ Lawson actually getting the 35-40 min w/ the Kings on the first of a B2b, their home opener vs the Spurs tomorrow. That is unless they go balls out today, and just lay down for the inevitable beat down tomorrow.

Temple is available, but I seriously doubt rest will be a concern on a B2B in the 1st 2 games.

• jessedio

I understand why people are playing Ty Lawson, but I can’t do it…lol If I lose tonight because I don’t have him so be it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jagwarr said...

208 total.

someone from philly will need to step up or Westbrook is a fade or both

Saric isnt on mins restriction unless it just came out

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

You are correct. so sorry and I corrected all of my previous posts.

• Raven2012champs

I expect 405 points to be winner on dk tonight possibly even more

• hobbes2d

@JoeFlacco05 said...

Every1 sleeping on Vuc tonight

If he weren’t shooting like 20% all preseason I might like him more.

• nateW

If somebody in here knows what the winning lineup will be, no way they are going to steer us in that direction. Lol at all the people taking advice in here. Are we not all competing against each other? I’m not happy if I can’t figure it out myself with my own research.

• Raven2012champs

@slpanthers24 said...

Saric isnt on mins restriction unless it just came out

Draft tim fraizer and anthoney davis or no cash do it right now

• TakeTheOver

@Raven2012champs said...

Draft tim fraizer and anthoney davis or no cash do it right now

I am not playing Anthony Davis until he plays 30 straight games without leaving early with an injury.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).