7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 13 ) at Boston ( -13 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 198.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 212
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 6.5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osuryanf

40% exposure to Marcus Morris feels good, great game by him but they may get blown out which isn’t good

• RotoBeastsDFS

Please break something AD

• Tammy409

Here’s a riddle for you ‘Ownership’ Junkies… If Anthony Davis has 45.25 DK Points with 3:08 in the first half, and thus 42.35x = A.D./.567, and x solves for the anticipated final tally;… How much should his ownership be?

• osuryanf

Davis is seriously going nuts.. going to have 50+ at the half, geesh

• rebkell

@Cocomilk said...

Grizz and pacers flipping the script this year

I’m all for it, I got tired of that Grit and Grind crap, it got so boring, and when you’re not that good it really gets tedious.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I mean westy got 16 6 6 at half..

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tammy409 said...

Here’s a riddle for you ‘Ownership’ Junkies… If Anthony Davis has 45.25 DK Points with 3:08 in the first half, and thus 42.35x = A.D./.567, and x solves for the anticipated final tally;… How much should his ownership be?

Tammy you never cease to entertain me.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@slpanthers24 said...

Tammy you never cease to entertain me.

About three fifty

• Gheag2014

If I don’t cash in double ups because I didn’t play Rodriguez and vooch I’ll be damn

• Tammy409

Wald Baldwin … He and A.D. taking us to The West Coast this eve… Whoosh.

• mbyrd75

Those that were here last season should all know and love the NO score keeper. AD might really go 30/14/6/1 but on the sheet he goes 30/16/7/3

• rocketman828

Is brook Lopez injured?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got parker in too many lineups.

• pick6er

Not taking away from ADs performance but god damn 21 attempts in the 1st half is gawdy.

• osuryanf

Gallinari come onnnnn

• tarheelsrule44

Could the brow actually hit 100 fps today?

• skankinmat

Lopez might be injured. Scola in for him .

• skankinmat

Also can they please put Thad back in?!

• Darkman33

@slpanthers24 said...

I mean westy got 16 6 6 at half..

Westy is fine, I’m just referring to my lines in which he is the highest salaries guy.. Dang, Panthers you jump on everyone’s comments, get a girlfriend dude. :)

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

McMillian is an idiot for taking turner out and still doesn’t have him back in.

• Darkman33

I’ll tell you what, every time I have ever rostered Crowder, he has balled out. I never want to either.. He is just best option, I think dude doesn’t look like a bball player

• Tammy409

BREAKING NEWS ALERT: Aaron Afflalo COnfirmed STARTING Tonight for Sacramento Kings. DROP EVERYTHING and RUN!

Status Update: Arron Afflalo confirmed starting at SG… (Rotogrinders Tweet Above)

Hilarious thing is people will play him.

• whitemamba86

who do u guys like for the late games

• elmore0631

All these AD stats and I’m over here with TJ.. dude gets a block, gets credited for it to get it taken away lmao.

Wouldn’t have happened to AD no way.

• BernieKozar

Lopez not injured. He just playing like shit tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).