NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• icemanyeee

GIMME ALL THE DMC

• pn3

fd has changed their payouts in the .25 gpp, they have .50, .60, .75. , 1.00 now
    lower top prizes and higher number of people cashing

• JustDFSin

@pn3 said...

fd has changed their payouts in the .25 gpp, they have .50, .60, .75. , 1.00 now
    lower top prizes and higher number of people cashing

more people cashing more people continue to play. Good idea for the site

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

This one looks a bit ugly at first glance. I like it to say the least after these past 2 nights. Gimme all the Boogie!!! Add in some Baze and go from there.

• p1n0ys7ud

Big question tonight is Greek Freak or Boogie for CASH DK…..

• Ndepompei

Boogie/Blake/ABC on FD and fill in

• colb24

@p1n0ys7ud said...

Big question tonight is Greek Freak or Boogie for CASH DK…..

Tough to argue against ABC vs Celtics … I think that’s the one guy Brad Stevens just has no answer to even slow down

• pick6er

I see Cousins playing out in 2 different ways tonight…
    1. Chews up the Kings, spits them out and dances on them
    Or
    2. Gets ejected

• HuskerAaron

Is anyone else NBA points (for RG rankings) not updating? Not that I’ll ever be a big baller, but I’ve had a decent click of points that haven’t updated.

• pick6er

@HuskerAaron said...

Is anyone else NBA points (for RG rankings) not updating? Not that I’ll ever be a big baller, but I’ve had a decent click of points that haven’t updated.

For sure, I’m still ranked 781 and I’ve had my ass handed to me for a few days now…

• JRite2003

@pick6er said...

Or
    2. Gets ejected

If I play him, he will get ejected…. If I don’t play him, he will have a career game

I’ll keep you posted on what I decide, lol

• kps3205s

@HuskerAaron said...

NBA updates on Fridays as mine has not shown up at all yet.

Sports Leaderboards – Update Weekly (MLB on Thursdays, NBA on Fridays) per the link attached:

https://rotogrinders.com/pages/rotogrinders-rankings-faq-158

• jglumsic

No Wizards on the slate to let me down tonight. Now the question is boogie/Lillard or ABC/lillard stack

• jimmyd1507

@colb24 said...

Tough to argue against ABC vs Celtics … I think that’s the one guy Brad Stevens just has no answer to even slow down

Over their last 5, Boston is #5th against PGs #8th against SF in FPPG.

Just think, at his price, and with the Celtics now able to throw lengthy bodies at him (Brown and Tatum), there’s better options.

I think there’s a higher chance Cousins gets 60 then ABC.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@HuskerAaron said...

This is sort of off topic here, but I’ll leave it be this time.

The link kps3205 gave was good, this one also explains: https://rotogrinders.com/pages/rotogrinders-screen-name-and-results-tracking-notes-faq-106123

Now let’s get back on topic and discuss today’s NBA slate in this thread. :)

• p1n0ys7ud

@jglumsic said...

No Wizards on the slate to let me down tonight. Now the question is boogie/Lillard or ABC/lillard stack

Thats a tough one…
    I like playing lillard tonight…after his dud his last game.

• BUFUu2

is it me or is there a shit load of 5k players i am in love with tonight

• Njsum1

@p1n0ys7ud said...

Thats a tough one…
    I like playing lillard tonight…after his dud his last game.

I’d sprinkle him in, he’s getting the Pat Bev treatment tonight, but hey if you got a feeling that tonight’s his night, go with it.

• osuryanf

ALL IN ON ANTHONY DAVIS

AKA GLASS

AKA PAPER MACHE

AKA THE CONTUSION CONFUSION

AKA WET TOILET PAPER

AKA THE WALKING BRUISE

AKA THE BANKROLL DESTROYER

• Njsum1

I know Dirk is old….But is he 4100dk dollars old?

• pick6er

@Njsum1 said...

I thought the same, but it’s a b2b and in his last one he only played 18 mins and went 2-5-1 Unsure what to think here.

• jglumsic

Is it finally the Kyrie night? Although with Brogdon questionable again means it might be delly on him.

• osuryanf

@Njsum1 said...

The answer to your question is yes, he’s 4100dk dollars old.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@osuryanf said...

The answer to your question is yes, he’s 4100dk dollars old.

Actually I think Dirk is about 1500 DK dollars old. He should sit tonight and Carlisle will still play 12 players somehow.

• MikedUpDFS

@pick6er said...

Or
    2. Gets ejected

Lol it’s so true. Hard to believe 1 team can have two players who have a 50% chance of not finishing the game. One because of boo boos and one because of bad attitude. 😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).