NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

@JustDFSin said...

The stress of hitting the select button on AD is never worth it. I’ll take Cousins anyday.

I had 189 total lineups with Brow in them Tuesday night. The stress relief from not picking him has made some of my hair grow back.

• tmarohl

I would not be shocked if the Bucks hold Brogdon out tonight with his “sore” ankle again. Pretty sure he may be involved in trade talks for Bledsoe.
    https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-phoenix-wants-malcolm-brogdon-from-bucks-in-potential-eric-bledsoe-deal/

If I am the Bucks and I really want Bledsoe, I would give them Jabari Parker. Bucks don’t want to give him a max deal after the two knee injuries and he does not fit the floor well with Giannis.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

Quote from Kyrie on playing in the Mecca tonight:

Kyrie not thrilled with Mecca throwback court: “It took me 3 steps to realize this is not the same NBA court I’m used to playing on.”

• monarch

@Petergunz82 said...

For me it’s a toss up between him and Prince

Go Prince this time. Prince is a ball hog, we will steal usage from Baze but rather more peripherals. Baze problem is consistency, IMO unlikely he reaches 6x

• tmarohl

@gillio said...

I think you mean Blake and Gasol

Yeah, I’m not feeling Lillard with the Beverly D.

• billholler

@cjrswish said...

Any love for nurkic tonight?

O/U on number of fouls he has by the end of the 1st quarter is 2.5. I’m taking the over.

• tmarohl

@gim77us said...

Kyrie not thrilled with Mecca throwback court: “It took me 3 steps to realize this is not the same NBA court I’m used to playing on.”

For what it is worth, it is a brand new replica court and not the 20 something year old court that was there before.

• roadrunner1976

@gillio said...

I think you mean Blake and Gasol

Until Conley goes off.. don’t think gasol points positively correlate with Conley . It’s only a matter of time.

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

O/U on number of fouls he has by the end of the 1st quarter is 2.5. I’m taking the over.

That’s the one thing that is scaring me off Nurkic, though his price is pretty low for someone with 30% usage on his team so far.

• Brian7479

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah but didn’t he start off as a 10K player on Fanduel? Now it’s at $12,200….

And rightfully so. Hasn’t had a FD game under 60 points yet.

• Jeremy2160

if Davis doesn’t play I feel like jrue holiday turns into a great play at 6,200 on DK… I also think cousins surpasses ABC’s value in GPPs based on the ceiling but it’ll be close

• pbr713

@tmarohl said...

I would not be shocked if the Bucks hold Brogdon out tonight with his “sore” ankle again. Pretty sure he may be involved in trade talks for Bledsoe.
    https://clutchpoints.com/suns-news-phoenix-wants-malcolm-brogdon-from-bucks-in-potential-eric-bledsoe-deal/

If I am the Bucks and I really want Bledsoe, I would give them Jabari Parker. Bucks don’t want to give him a max deal after the two knee injuries and he does not fit the floor well with Giannis.

Didn’t they draft him to begin with?

• billholler

@TheAnswer said...

That’s the one thing that is scaring me off Nurkic, though his price is pretty low for someone with 30% usage on his team so far.

Late slate Thursday I went all in including all my cash games. He had something like 17 fantasy points in the first 6 or 7 minutes. Then picked up 3 fouls in less than 2 minutes. He sat the rest of the 1st half and got very little run in the 2nd half.

• mellofellowsu

@tmarohl said...

They need to fire sale that whole damn team (Suns) outside of Booker. It’s a hodgepodge of pieces that don’t fit.

• monarch

What about Pondexter at the minimum if Zipser sits?

• dominicanpapi

@gim77us said...

I’m reading online, not sure if its true or not but the whole court is painted, so the court being slippery would be a cause for concern. Don’t they play hockey in that arena?

• tmarohl

@pbr713 said...

Didn’t they draft him to begin with?

No, he was drafted by OKC and traded to the Clippers.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m reading online, not sure if its true or not but the whole court is painted, so the court being slippery would be a cause for concern. Don’t they play hockey in that arena?

Do you have a link, I would like to take a look.

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Kyrie said it was freshly painted and he was concerned about movement. Bucks practiced there and said it was fine but they also said there were bad reflections because of the bright surface that they had to get used to. It may mean nothing but it could lead to a slower than usual 1st qtr

• Dfspacman

Who will come in for Boogie if he gets into foul trouble

• frugal

@Dfspacman said...

• bigkino217

@Dfspacman said...

cheick diallo

• jimmyd1507

@Brian7479 said...

Horford had 2 blocks and 3 steals that game vs Milwaukee though. Tough to expect that again so then you’re hoping for more points, rebounds and assists. Might throw him in 1 though.

Absolutely I am. It seems to me that Milwaukee is a pair of Dwight Howard free throws away from giving up three double doubles to, let’s be honest, not the most fearsome group of bangers.

36, 35, and 40 in his last three and averaging four assists per game, I would think Horford could go off for something like 16, 9, 5. No steals, no blocks, no offensive rebounds; that’s still 36 points and 5.3x.

• jbtgiants1697

Anyone heard anything on AD?

• RogueGrinder

I’m gonna get McCollum at 14.6% ownership :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).