NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• pbr713

@tmarohl said...

No, he was drafted by OKC and traded to the Clippers.

My bad… got him confused with Bogdan Bogdanovic

• billholler

@jbtgiants1697 said...

Anyone heard anything on AD?

Injury proned player with a knee that was still supposedly swollen this morning? Doubt he’s playing. He may be out for 2 months. Just Brow doing Brow things.

• Inujv87

@bigkino217 said...

man FD pricing is rough

I feel this is a positive for us Grinders since casuals will play clearly overpriced guys.

• bigkino217

@Inujv87 said...

I feel this is a positive for us Grinders since casuals will play clearly overpriced guys.

i feel like im playing clearly overpriced guys lol

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, I’m not feeling Lillard with the Beverly D.

I wasn’t feeling Lillard either for the same reason, yet Lillard has had some pretty big games against the rockets with Beverly playing. Not sure who was guarding Lillard, yet I’m going to play a little Lillard tonight. Biggest total game of the night with a big jump up in total. Was going to go 1 or 2 lineups with Lillard. I may go up to 4.

• hangtime28

Is Pat Bev a trap? He seems too cheap and will get a ton of minutes. Is foul trouble a concern tonight playing at Portland?

• mr_papageorgio

@hangtime28 said...

Is Pat Bev a trap? He seems too cheap and will get a ton of minutes. Is foul trouble a concern tonight playing at Portland?

I wouldn’t call him a trap exactly but he’s on my never play list (I only do GPP) because his ceiling just isn’t high enough. Probably an ok cash game play.

• kipboggins

Is playing Gasol tonight chasing his points from last night?

• Ndepompei

@kipboggins said...

I don’t think so…should be a good play

• jbtgiants1697

Play Gasol tonight, facing a bad defense with one of the highest PER ratings for centers. He’s in my cash lineup tonight.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Liking my dk builds without abc and cousins. Will have some shares of both but maybe 1 of each in about 8 gpp lus I just made.

Of course, Conley always seems to burn me so maybe he isnt the best idea either.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@stats99tuff said...

On FD im going to go bulls stack with Grant, crawford, Markk, add in fox. Probably Gasol at center.

Agreed.

• hangtime28

@kipboggins said...

No, he has the same good matchup, this time at home. He has been consistently producing. I guess the only negative you could consider is that it is a b2b, but I would think it is too early in the season for that to be a real concern..

• mdritter3d

@kipboggins said...

i dont see why, he’s scoring, rebounding, dishing…and always been a good defender. think hes a solid play as long as hes not limited on b2b

• bigkino217

@mr_papageorgio said...

I wouldn’t call him a trap exactly but he’s on my never play list (I only do GPP) because his ceiling just isn’t high enough. Probably an ok cash game play.

he had a 50 point game and multiple 40+ pt games last season. how is that not a high enough ceiling for a 5k player?

• hanyo66

Never thought I would see a slate where I’m playing 3 guys from a Mavericks/Grizzlies game in cash… Yikes! Barea, Barnes, and Gasol just too cheap with very nice floors.. but I feel gross

• jbtgiants1697

@hangtime28 said...

No, he has the same good matchup, this time at home. He has been consistently producing. I guess the only negative you could consider is that it is a b2b, but I would think it is too early in the season for that to be a real concern..

I tend to agree, later in the year probably would avoid a little for the B2B but the season just started.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Gasol for possibly 40-45 dk points and 4k less than dmc. Yeah ,I’d rather go Gasol.

• frugal

Just updated my projections and…it no likey the studs tonight and is suggesting to fade the Clippers Blazers game. Very Odd. Last night it was on the money, but I think tonight may be a case of limited data affecting the calculations. Can’t completely ignore what it spits out though so definitely going to hedge some balanced lineups.

• hangtime28

Zipser is doubtful and rotoworld suggests Nwaba might start… Is he punt worthy? Or is Valentine the better punt?

• bigkino217

@hangtime28 said...

Zipser is doubtful and rotoworld suggests Nwaba might start… Is he punt worthy? Or is Valentine the better punt?

im just going to wait until the starter is announced

• jbtgiants1697

I was hoping Pondexter would get the start for Chicago, his efficiency is ridiculous.

• machzeagher

Jameer Nelson to free up some cap space tonight? Not expecting much but 20+ minutes should be enough to get some decent fantasy value at $3,900 on DK.

• frugal

Zipser is the only SF eligible player for CHI on Yahoo.

:-(

• TiltedHard

I swear if denzel starts…takes needed usage away from Holiday and Markannen. Damnit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).