NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hangtime28

AD unlikely to play!

• Vanco

labs saying that Davis is Unlikely to play

• jman3034

@hangtime28 said...

Zipser is doubtful and rotoworld suggests Nwaba might start…

Being from Chicago as soon as I saw Zipser hurt, Nwaba instantly came to mind lol

• jbtgiants1697

AD out tonight

• jtkucheck

@hangtime28 said...

Zipser is doubtful and rotoworld suggests Nwaba might start… Is he punt worthy? Or is Valentine the better punt?

The things Zipser does (rebound, shoot decent volume) are most easily replaced by Markkanen, are they not? Gonna slide up my projection on him before dumpster diving the Bulls bench guys for value.

That said I’m not against any of the Bulls starters, but I don’t think I’d want more than one of them in any lineup.

Man, Bulls/Hawks and Grizz/Mavs shouldn’t be on the same slate, ugh.

• Ndepompei

@TiltedHard said...

I swear if denzel starts…takes needed usage away from Holiday and Markannen. Damnit.

Valentine starting would make Kay Felder an even better play getting all the second unit usage

• IronMonkey415

A. Davis not expected to play today.

• 7klub06

Toooooo many pages to read.
    Who is the chalk for right now??

Pay up for ABC or go balanced?
    Roster Hawks?

• mr_papageorgio

@bigkino217 said...

he had a 50 point game and multiple 40+ pt games last season. how is that not a high enough ceiling for a 5k player?

Maybe I’m just biased because he never even sniffed 40 when I played him lol

• buzzkilloton

I for sure want to run some Cousins tonight with revenge and no Ad but i cant find anyone on the kings i want to run with him on the other end. Fox is ok but i dont think his dk price is offering me much upside.

• keephustlincuz

@jtkucheck said...

The things Zipser does (rebound, shoot decent volume) are most easily replaced by Markkanen, are they not? Gonna slide up my projection on him before dumpster diving the Bulls bench guys for value.

That said I’m not against any of the Bulls starters, but I don’t think I’d want more than one of them in any lineup.

Man, Bulls/Hawks and Grizz/Mavs shouldn’t be on the same slate, ugh.

I don’t get why all the hate for atl/chi game in the forum today. This game has the best value by far.

• GangstaCrunk

• Blogger of the Month

Boogie revenge game with AD out is too obvious. Ownership will be massive, avoid in GPP IMO. Someone like Lopez has 40pt upside for half the price tag. To me Cunningham at 3500 on Fanduel is now a lock to hit value, and Zbo has a much better matchup now at the low price of 4500.

• hangtime28

@buzzkilloton said...

I for sure want to run some Cousins tonight with revenge and no Ad but i cant find anyone on the kings i want to run with him on the other end. Fox is ok but i dont think his dk price is offering me much upside.

Zbo??

• KindGuy

BTW, the guy who won the big $5 GPP on DK last night had 150 entries. Second place also had 150 entries. They also took 3rd and 4th place respectively.

5th place had 102 entries. 6th place had 150 entries. 7th had 101 entries. 8th place had 150 entries.

I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. DK should really consider sticking to 20 max.

So annoying when people say 150 entries versus 20 entries isn’t a big deal.

• RogueGrinder

@7klub06 said...

Toooooo many pages to read.
    Who is the chalk for right now??

Pay up for ABC or go balanced?
    Roster Hawks?

everyone is unifyingly undecided…

• Ndepompei

@elementasrat said...

BTW, the guy who won the big $5 GPP on DK last night had 150 entries. Second place also had 150 entries. They also took 3rd and 4th place respectively.

5th place had 102 entries. 6th place had 150 entries. 7th had 101 entries. 8th place had 150 entries.

I could go on and on, but I think you get my point. DK should really consider sticking to 20 max.

So annoying when people say 150 entries versus 20 entries isn’t a big deal.

$4 and cheaper will stay at 20 max I believe just have to watch for when they roll out the $5 instead

• Dfspacman

Why doesn’t John Collins get more minutes with how efficient he is?
    Does it make sense fading ABC and Cousins?

• gillio

Tatum or Middleton

• jtkucheck

@keephustlincuz said...

I don’t get why all the hate for atl/chi game in the forum today. This game has the best value by far.

JJ Barea might disagree with you on that.

The problem is that all the Bulls starters are not starting NBA players (besides Lopez), and all of their alpha has been priced in. I don’t know who you are suggesting is such a value on the Hawks and the only guy I like there is Collins, but they are stupidly giving him Nerlens Noel minutes (and he’s still making value somehow).

What am I missing on the DK pricing of these teams?

• kwest

@buzzkilloton said...

Skal

• jbtgiants1697

Cousins is the go to, I love Conley and Gasol today too, Collins for the efficiency.

• mr_papageorgio

Kyrie’s comments about the court in Milwaukee brought back the fun memory of last year when the Wolves game got cancelled after lock due to a wet court

• jbtgiants1697

If you’re looking at the Kings tonight I think Skal is the way to go.

• bigkino217

@mr_papageorgio said...

Maybe I’m just biased because he never even sniffed 40 when I played him lol

haha. he was pretty inconsistent because of harden taking all the ballhandling duties last year. seems like doc rivers is going to play him a ton this year.

• Ndepompei

harrison barnes is so cheap I don’t want to play him but feel like I need to

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).