NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@gillio said...

No

Good call on Poeltl last night. Never saw him play before but he looks like a good value play going forward. PG13 killed all my LUs last night, so sad since I got good value from Steph, DDR and Korver.

• frugal

Alright, couple Yahoo under the radar dirt cheap punts:

Marco Belinelli $10 – The GTD is going to scare people off him and his ownership should be next to nothing with most folks going to Grant, Delaney or paying up slightly for Rozier or Barea. He’s hit 1.6X in 3 of 4 games and 3.6X 1 time. He should be a focal point of the 2nd unit against an extremely shallow Bulls team.

Dante Cunningham or E’Twaun Moore $10 – One of these guys is going to benefit with Davis out due to the trickle down. Cunningham’s peripherals look great while Moore can occasionally get hot. Both have shown a 2X+ ceiling and…both have laid turds. Moore is the more consistent of the 2 hitting 2x+ 3 of 4 but SF value is tough outside James Ennis today and Cunningham’s ownership will be next to nothing.

• HuskerAaron

Diallo for all the peanuts tonight, y’all.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@miceing said...

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any insight on what contests I should enter with a bankroll of $5 a night for GPPs. For example: 20 quarter arcade, 5 $1, etc. Or does it just come down to personal preference? Thanks.

Single entry for me. Like DK daily dollar and that $2 single entry too. Then maybe 4 QA if you want to make more lus and throw one in the big $1. Or if you want less lu if you like your picks, then a second in the big $1.

• kwest

@buzzkilloton said...

I was considering Skal but my fear is Cousins just going crazy and putting the entire frontcourt in foul trouble. Esp the young guys like Skal foul trouble is a concern. If he was closer to 4k id feel better about him but hes 4700.

Scared money don’t make money

• 7klub06

150 LUs do, who has time to make that many? I can barely get past 10 🤔

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Punt play under $3500? Felder?

• KindGuy

@7klub06 said...

I used to be a single lineup kind of guy but I realized that math just doesn’t support it when it comes to EV and the top heavy nature of GPPs.

• Littlewag07

Anyone interested in Diallo or Valentine? Both allow for some big salary relief, and both looking to start.

• billholler

@7klub06 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba?site=draftkings

• HuskerAaron

@Littlewag07 said...

Anyone interested in Diallo or Valentine? Both allow for some big salary relief, and both looking to start.

Diallo for me. Especially if Boogie gets in foul trouble or ejected. He’s going to log a crapload of minutes.

• emnj69

@7klub06 said...

yes some guys that win often have tons of line ups but you can win with way less in big gpps-you need some luck and some smart plays-the day I enter a 100 lines up….

• gillio

Y’all are sleeping on Pat Bev tonight

• 7klub06

@billholler said...

https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba?site=draftkings

I use it but only have it set to 10-15 due to my schedule

• KindGuy

https://stats.nba.com/events/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=201937&TeamID=1610612762&GameID=0021700062&ContextMeasure=BLK&Season=2017-18&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&RangeType=0&StartPeriod=1&EndPeriod=10&StartRange=0&EndRange=28800&section=game&sct=plot

Off topic but shouldn’t that be a steal and not a block. It looked like Rubio stripped the ball.

• gillio

Barea-Middleton or Beverley-Collins/Smith Jr

• billholler

Fading Boogie looking even better now.

• dominicanpapi

@gillio said...

He’s a core play of mine. What I’m having trouble with on FD is SF2 and PF2.

• iron_tactics

@gillio said...

No one is sleeping on Pat Bev tonight, with many opting to pay up and look at a stars/scrubs approach I bet he has higher ownership than you think + Teolodosic out + Game Log Players chasing points + 42 min. played last game

Honestly a fun low entry GPP play would be to take Pat Bev and maybe hedge or combo Dame in there as well
    But, there’s also this fun couple of tid bits to nibble on before hitting that add button

http://www.gwinnettprepsports.com/sportsxchange/clippers-improve-to—-with-victory-over-jazz/article_bb30c783-1cf9-562d-9cf1-1fa7c7821cca.html
    http://www.latimes.com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-report-20171025-story.html

• paulmeloruss

Why is that?

• draggin49

I’m only doin dk gpps and can’t settle on what to do with ABC/boogie .

Giannis price is now over 12k
    I think boogie maybe the better play with the salary savings / AD being out , id think huge useage

• paulmeloruss

why is that?

• paulmeloruss

@billholler said...

Fading Boogie looking even better now.

why is that? hah sorry for all the random why is that’s?

• Garym34

@frugal said...

Alright, couple Yahoo under the radar dirt cheap punts:

Marco Belinelli $10 – The GTD is going to scare people off him and his ownership should be next to nothing with most folks going to Grant, Delaney or paying up slightly for Rozier or Barea. He’s hit 1.6X in 3 of 4 games and 3.6X 1 time. He should be a focal point of the 2nd unit against an extremely shallow Bulls team.

Dante Cunningham or E’Twaun Moore $10 – One of these guys is going to benefit with Davis out due to the trickle down. Cunningham’s peripherals look great while Moore can occasionally get hot. Both have shown a 2X+ ceiling and…both have laid turds. Moore is the more consistent of the 2 hitting 2x+ 3 of 4 but SF value is tough outside James Ennis today and Cunningham’s ownership will be next to nothing.

The minutes could also go to Murray

• Brian7479

Okay so I understand the idea of fading ABC at his price even when he gets 60 plus FP. So instead of going back and forth about fading him or not fading him who’s the two 6 K guys that can combine for more points than him? Or the 7K and 5K guy? Etc. Let’s help each other rather than debating on fades or no fades. Barea and maybe McCollum since Beverly should be defending Lillard? Rozier/Holiday? Noel/Horford? Grant/Fox? Maybe Collins gets 30 for his price paired with Beverly? Lillard has 12 turnovers in his last 2 games but I’m iffy on Beverly scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler