NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Garym34

Is anyone going to have the balls to play AD if he starts tonight.

• Ndepompei

@Brian7479 said...

Okay so I understand the idea of fading ABC at his price even when he gets 60 plus FP. So instead of going back and forth about fading him or not fading him who’s the two 6 K guys that can combine for more points than him? Or the 7K and 5K guy? Etc. Let’s help each other rather than debating on fades or no fades. Barea and maybe McCollum since Beverly should be defending Lillard? Rozier/Holiday? Noel/Horford? Grant/Fox? Maybe Collins gets 30 for his price paired with Beverly? Lillard has 12 turnovers in his last 2 games but I’m iffy on Beverly scoring

Nurkic/Lopez

• iron_tactics

@Garym34 said...

Is anyone going to have the balls to play AD if he starts tonight.

Yeah, but I doubt he plays. He said he’d rather miss one game then risk further injury and miss 12. He’s confident in Cousins tonight.

• gillio

Nobody taking Dennis Smith Jr. tonight? He’s right below at the guys priced at 5500 and you can make the argument he has the highest upside out of all them. Is it just me or is anyone else taking him?

• paulmeloruss

@Brian7479 said...

Okay so I understand the idea of fading ABC at his price even when he gets 60 plus FP. So instead of going back and forth about fading him or not fading him who’s the two 6 K guys that can combine for more points than him? Or the 7K and 5K guy? Etc. Let’s help each other rather than debating on fades or no fades. Barea and maybe McCollum since Beverly should be defending Lillard? Rozier/Holiday? Noel/Horford? Grant/Fox? Maybe Collins gets 30 for his price paired with Beverly? Lillard has 12 turnovers in his last 2 games but I’m iffy on Beverly scoring

The Holidays, jrue’s usage should go up with AD out has had some big games last year. Justin Holiday is averaging 17 shots a game. I don’t think Valentine cuts into that, the guy is going to take his shots.

• Garym34

Rozier or Bazemore for cash on FD with assumption Smartt sits. Both are basically same price

• iron_tactics

Cousins recap for you narrative lovers
    https://www.sbnation.com/2017/10/26/16549210/demarcus-cousins-vlade-divac-sacramento-kings-reunion-new-orleans-pelicans-trade

• Garym34

@gillio said...

Nobody taking Dennis Smith Jr. tonight? He’s right below at the guys priced at 5500 and you can make the argument he has the highest upside out of all them. Is it just me or is anyone else taking him?

Imo he is healthy again and underpriced on DK

• Schmo4

Boogie lock

• vick325

@Garym34 said...

Imo he is healthy again and underpriced on DK

DSJ or Pat bev on FD?

• HuskerAaron

Is Bogdan active or inactive? I’m confused …

• frugal

@Brian7479 said...

Your math is a bit messed up as to do a propper 2v2 there have to be 2 players on each side of the equation. So the question is Giannis plus $3K scrub v what 2 players at a combined $15K. Presuming Giannis gets less than 60, I’d bet Gasol and 1 of Brown or Rozier would beat him plus a $3K crapper. The question of fade or not though should really depend of how many points you think he’d get and the 3 ~$4K you’ll need to surround him vs a more balanced approach.

• Garym34

@vick325 said...

DSJ or Pat bev on FD?

I think DSJ is underpriced and someone has to score points for the Mavs. Bev is a lil pricey on FD. IMO DSJ

• Garym34

@Schmo4 said...

Fox, Lopez, Prince or Grant in a DK tourney?

imo Fox

• pn3

@gillio said...

Y’all are sleeping on Pat Bev tonight

he’ll get 2 fouls within 5 minutes

• hautalak

@yountingly said...

$2 single entry too

Been playing in that and love that offering! I would recommend it to just about everybody.

• billholler

@paulmeloruss said...

why is that? hah sorry for all the random why is that’s?

Boogie will be uber chalk tonight which means ABC’s ownership will be drastically reduced since it’s hard to jam both of them into a lineup.

• gim77us

@gillio said...

I don’t want him on fanduel, maybe DK but not loving that he’s basically minute capped and now has another guard in the rotation with Harris.

• frugal

@gim77us said...

I don’t want him on fanduel, maybe DK but not loving that he’s basically minute capped and now has another guard in the rotation with Harris.

Harris out tonight, and plays SG anyway. Though DK doesn’t show it for some reason.

http://rotoworld.com/player/nba/1045/devin-harris

• hautalak

Well all the Cs for me today. Put together one lineup with Boogie, Gasol, and Nurkic.

• machzeagher

Kyrie/ZBo or Jrue/Horford? GPP

• jwq14

Zipper being out sux. Not as much value choices in his neck of the woods.

• frugal

Ok done. Saved space to swap in Smart in a lineup in case we get news.

• jwq14

Is Pondexter a good choice to replace Zipser with?

• NarrowJ

Why do people like Diallo? He played 13 minutes with AD gone a few minutes into the first quarter. Was there news that he’s starting or getting more minutes somewhere, or are folks just guessing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler