NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Not sure why all the talk about Boogie getting ejected. He wants to destroy his former team, not give them the last word. Plus he has only been ejected 11 times in his career which comes out to about a 1.3% chance that he gets ejected in any given game.

In other words about 48.7% less chance than Glass has of leaving a game because of injury.

• mr_papageorgio

@billholler said...

Have him in 12 out of 20 lineups.

I have him in one of 3

• bigkino217

valentine starting

• DirkDigglerz

Anybody using Josh Smith today guys he’s active and No AD today

• JayB82

is anyone going to laugh at me for rostering Matthew Dellavedova? I did win 300 last night placing 43rd in the big pot

• iron_tactics

@DirkDigglerz said...

Not even an option on FD

• draggin49

@bigkino217 said...

valentine starting

Do you think him in downgrades grant or holiday ? Maybe less useage for them

• bigkino217

@DirkDigglerz said...

i see him as doubtful

• macG31

So, Daniel Theis starting for Boston. And you all said there was no value this slate…

• RogueGrinder

@tippycat said...

I made one with Griffin, ABC and Boogie, Had to put our cat at PG with I. Clark. The other PF position is between the kitchen table and the dog. The dog has some ‘hops’ and is a good rebounder.

I once made a lineup of LeBron, KD, AD, ABC, and 123.

• callmetouch

Clark will bust, Valentine always busts, JJ Barea will bust, everyone will bust.

• Linsanity88

Anybody know anything about Daniel Theis? Starting at at the 4 for the Cetics against a bad rebounding team.

• draggin49

hmmm do I even bother with Conley or skip him and just only take gasol. Conley has those random blow up games

• frozenleafz

Marc Gasol is so chalk if it weren’t for Cousins :/

• jtkucheck

@Linsanity88 said...

Anybody know anything about Daniel Theis? Starting at at the 4 for the Cetics against a bad rebounding team.

Upgrade Horford, Tatum, Brown. Move on.

• frozenleafz

I hope we know if Ilyasova is playing before lock, John Collins seems like a good pick

• iron_tactics

@frozenleafz said...

I hope we know if Ilyasova is playing before lock, John Collins seems like a good pick

If he gets damn minutes, wtf is with him riding the pine

• macG31

@Linsanity88 said...

German League Best Young Player (2014)

• buzzkilloton

@billholler said...

Not sure why all the talk about Boogie getting ejected. He wants to destroy his former team, not give them the last word. Plus he has only been ejected 11 times in his career which comes out to about a 1.3% chance that he gets ejected in any given game.

right if he goes out there and gets ejected for some dumb sheit it just proves the point that they should of got rid of him

• tmarohl

@macG31 said...

So, Daniel Theis starting for Boston. And you all said there was no value this slate…

Who is he starting for?

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

Who is he starting for?

baynes

• bigkino217

ilyasova out

• FDngk2017

Not sure if it matters, but they just said on sports center Boogie is expecting about 125 friends and family members to come to the game to support him.

• bigkino217

smart playing 16-20 mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler