NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• bt443407

As suspected, AD out.

• cbsharpe

@FDngk2017 said...

I always talk myself into Conley in at least one lineup. I hate money apparently.

I took him out of my LUs with less than 5 minutes left….

• JimmyDick85

@FDngk2017 said...

I always talk myself into Conley in at least one lineup. I hate money apparently.

Based on an unscientific study of the ~10 times I’ve rostered him in the past 2 years, Conley has a low ceiling, and his floor isn’t all that high either…

• nickelos85

@FDngk2017 said...

I had in 1, just couldn’t pull the trigger. I’m just gonna have to miss out the day he does explode. 7.1k is still too high right now.

• noddy

Jerian Grant he shoots he scores!!!

• noddy

My other strategy tomorrow will be to have most of my players in the late games so my evening isn’t over too soon.

• lloydjv1

And watch boogie have a bad night.

• FDngk2017

@JimmyDick85 said...

Based on an unscientific study of the ~10 times I’ve rostered him in the past 2 years, Conley has a low ceiling, and his floor isn’t all that high either…

I think i have learned my lesson with him, doubt ill roster him anymore, and with my luck im sure he will do great that night. haha

• jfree901

I have Giannis across 3 sites 100% exposure. I hope I can at least break even tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Only Roster Conley against CP3 he was torching the Clips last years every game

• lloydjv1

@FDngk2017 said...

I think i have learned my lesson with him, doubt ill roster him anymore, and with my luck im sure he will do great that night. haha

Gasol does the work for them.

• Kamais_Ookin

My lineups aren’t doing well… All 3 have barea… Surely he explodes in 2nd half?

• lloydjv1

@jfree901 said...

I have Giannis across 3 sites 100% exposure. I hope I can at least break even tonight.

He’s trying to come back but he needs to be a bigger force out of the gate.

• FDngk2017

@lloydjv1 said...

Gasol does the work for them.

Luckily I played some Gasol lineups without Conley.

• noddy

Man these are some low scoring games. Glad I have most of my players going later.

• Lathum

@lloydjv1 said...

And watch boogie have a bad night.

of course he will, and Nurkic will finally put up the 55 point night everyone has been waiting for

• lloydjv1

@Kamais_Ookin said...

My lineups aren’t doing well… All 3 have barea… Surely he explodes in 2nd half?

I doubt it. He’s been a no factor but with the mavs being blown out he should get more run. Carlisle apparently was satisfied with 1 win.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Ok boys and gals…late slate who are we going all in on?

• Kamais_Ookin

@lloydjv1 said...

I doubt it. He’s been a no factor but with the mavs being blown out he should get more run. Carlisle apparently was satisfied with 1 win.

I’d be ecstatic with 15-20pts from him. I can’t stomach 2.5 lol

• cbsharpe

Cmon Gasol….3 more rebs for the double-double

• Kamais_Ookin

Barrea’s not even on the court damn.

• noddy

@cbsharpe said...

Cmon Gasol….3 more rebs for the double-double

It’s not like there’s 3 minutes left in the game. He’ll get it

• DirkDigglerz

Greek is alive still on pace for 60

• cbsharpe

@noddy said...

It’s not like there’s 3 minutes left in the game. He’ll get it

LOL…I know, but I just want it now….LOL!

• Kamais_Ookin

Mavericksa re insane trash damn this game. Just damn. Bring out barrea!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).