NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SkateFiend

What is the incentive for a team like the Kings to not play young players like Fox? The NBA is just so random on some days.

• tmarohl

Looks like stars and scrubs going to win everything tonight. Boogie and Giannis faders be damned.

• rebkell

@TheBracePhilosophy said...

Anyone have a link for the draftkings 4 point play my boy has a chance at the 50k and he’s sleeping and I want to follow

Go to the DK lobby and click on live contests.

• RogueGrinder

@Unico10 said...

Wow….. 3rd day in a row that a 2 player switch makes a 50+ points difference (and thousands $$)

Two days ago Porz/Hardaway vs Gordon/Fournier

Today Muscala (who never does anything)/Aminu were the ticket… because mr consistency Turner apparently isn’t allowed to shoot anymore…. wtf

Changes like those should be in the 5-10pts range not 50!!

Time to research tomorrow’s slate

Opponent choice was Brooklyn over Celtics.

• JimmyDick85

Crossing my fingers for a little Blazers-Clippers OT…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

It’s like Cousins comes out to get a drink of water or take a piss and he’s back in there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@RogueGrinder said...

Opponent choice was Brooklyn over Celtics.

Dude … I know… but it shouldn’t be a 80pts swing (in the Porz/Th vs Gordon/Fournier case)
    In that case I made a play on ownership which sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t… but it shouldn’t backfire that badly

• mbyrd75

Made 5 lineups tonight and 4 of them have at least one guy that scored less than 15 points. Some have multiple. I’m not sure that’s ever happened to me.

• BBWC_10

Fox is SOOOOO MUCH better than George Hill…..

• RogueGrinder

@Unico10 said...

Dude … I know… but it shouldn’t be a 80pts swing (in the Porz/Th vs Gordon/Fournier case)
    In that case I made a play on ownership which sometimes works and sometimes doesn’t… but it shouldn’t backfire that badly

I had Porzingis too based on usage rate.

• yisman

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/5328379

c’mon Nelson!

• DirkDigglerz

Blake for the win bang!

• mbyrd75

@yisman said...

https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/5328379

c’mon Nelson!

rooting for you man. Lets go jameer

• Dfspacman

Blake Griffin with the Jenner luck lol

• Lathum

@DirkDigglerz said...

Blake for the win bang!

If McCollum makes all 3 FT would be OT ( i get the butterfly effectr, grumble, grumble…)

• RogueGrinder

So Boogie is gonna play the whole 4th quarter….?

• RogueGrinder

espn is having stat problems again…

• BBWC_10

@mbyrd75 said...

Made 5 lineups tonight and 4 of them have at least one guy that scored less than 15 points. Some have multiple. I’m not sure that’s ever happened to me.

I’m with ya…the only Punt I hit was Muscala. Felder Sucked, Ennis Sucked. Wish I went with Nelson.

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m with ya…the only Punt I hit was Muscala. Felder Sucked, Ennis Sucked. Wish I went with Nelson.

Wish I had all the right punts in all the right lineups. That is the nightly problem so far this year.

• mbyrd75

@BBWC_10 said...

yeah Felder got me once, Prince twice, and Lou Will on the other one. The lou will one really hurt

• jgootz421

You guys think nelson is going to get anymore run? Need him to keep going and shoot me up some more spots

edit – nvm back in already

• tmarohl

I’m building all lineups to get either 150 or 400 from this point forward. Boom or bust baby!

• batchcalc

Is Joerger not double teaming Boogie out of respect? Letting him have a big game for homecoming? classy!

• pn3

have a great lineup on dk, too bad it’s only a .25 gpp

• yisman

@mbyrd75 said...

rooting for you man. Lets go jameer

thanks

just watched him blow a layup :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).