NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

@GoldStandard000 said...

I think its time I finally just quit NBA dfs. How can I be so stupid not to just blindly play any value plays to fit Boogie and Giannis?

that was the key! muscala and jerell martin hello? LOL

both muscala and martin i think i have played 3 slates in a row. have flopped every damn time. i finally fade them tonight and now look. unreal with this shit and its only october LOL. just can’t win.

• Sellinsz

As a Magic fan I love this for Jameer as a DFS enthusiast I am pissed I missed it

• mbyrd75

@yisman said...

thanks

just watched him blow a layup :(

and now a wide open 3…dang man knock down one bucket

• GoldStandard000

@zpa1989 said...

that was the key! muscala and jerell martin hello? LOL

both muscala and martin i think i have played 3 slates in a row. have flopped every damn time. i finally fade them tonight and now look. unreal with this shit and its only october LOL. just can’t win.

Well Muscala was C on FD so I couldn’t play him. Martin I could have, but just didn’t want to. I played him Tuesday and he did fine.

• Tnjkoch221

OT here would be nice!

Had 100% Cous and Fox, a lot of Kosta. But too much Pat Bev and Louuu. Gonna take an O-Fer somehow tonight. Not enough from Fox either.

• zeeman21

Boogie will foul out before Overtime, but he could hit 90 with OT

• mbyrd75

Pelicans aren’t even running an offense. They’re just running down the court and handing the ball to Boogie. This is atrocious

• tarheelsrule44

Going to miss the cash line on DK by less than a point :(

• Boogie_Grinder

How much fantasy points Cousins has right now? I’m watching the game and he is simply putting up a ridiculous stat line.

• Dfspacman

Petty ass Cousins, knew he would show up

• yisman

Jameer just went a long stretch without recording any fantasy points, but he just got a rebound and an assist with a little over a minute left.

Awesome!

• yisman

@Boogie_Grinder said...

How much fantasy points Cousins has right now? I’m watching the game and he is simply putting up a ridiculous stat line.

78 and counting.

• mbyrd75

have a LU at 285 pts with Barea (20), Bogdanovic (16), and Kay Felder (7)….damn that’s sad. Could’ve been such a big score

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@Boogie_Grinder said...

78 DK points right now. 1:15 to go.

• yisman

Next highest after Cousins not surprisingly was Giannis with 60, then a big dropoff to Horford with 46.25 (DK scoring).

• mbyrd75

@yisman said...

Jameer just went a long stretch without recording any fantasy points, but he just got a rebound and an assist with a little over a minute left.

Awesome!

congrats on the Q man. nice job

• Thechamp1995

COUSINS

• batchcalc

Whats the record for DK pts by one player? Boogie at 83.75

• yisman

@mbyrd75 said...

congrats on the Q man. nice job

thanks!

I believe this gives me three tickets to the Sunday contest where the winner gets to go to the live final. I’ve never been to a live final. A lot of attempts this season chasing the Carolina Million.

• BBWC_10

80 Boogie Burger in all my lineups for 0 dollars!! Back to the drawing board.

• tmarohl

On these small slates, just have to play the studs and fit in scrubs around them. Can’t bypass the raw points.

• pn3

finished tied for 59th in the .25 cent gpp
    328 points

• tmarohl

@batchcalc said...

I think Harden hit over 100 last year.

• mbyrd75

@batchcalc said...

I think RWB had a 106ish last year. Several guys have been over 100

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).