NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• timgodd375

Finished in 36th place in DK Four point play… Damn so close

• yisman

Diallo only played 9 minutes. Surprising, considering the absence of you know you.

• tmarohl

@pn3 said...

finished tied for 59th in the .25 cent gpp
    328 points

Low scores there then. I had 328.10 and took 3501 in the clutch shot.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Revenge game was very real. Cousins went mega ham! Got me to cash!

• timgodd375

@tmarohl said...

I had 340.5 in the four point play…Finished in 36th

• DirkDigglerz

Cousins is too good

• yisman

@mbyrd75 said...

I think RWB had a 106ish last year. Several guys have been over 100

Westbrook and Harden each had a few monster games last season that topped this one.

then there was Booker I think who had a top 5 score by scoring 55 actual points or whatever. Stat padding galore in that game.

• pn3

@tmarohl said...

the dk .25 entry

• billholler

Told you guys to fade Boogie ;)

• eKing

There is a Jrue Holiday steal missing on FANDUEL. It’s on DK, Stats Inc and Fox Sports. I did see it’s not on ESPN. This is the difference between me doubling up+ or losing everything I played. hmmmm

• sidislike

@mbyrd75 said...

I think RWB had a 106ish last year. Several guys have been over 100

Davis was averaging 100 after his first 2 games last year lol

Anyway I was 100% on Cousins on DK and still only min cashed half my LUs
    100% on Yahoo and didn’t cash
    50% on FD and didn’t cash

• billholler

Once again going to bed with a top 10 finish. Can’t wait to see how far I drop while I’m asleep.

• yisman

Interesting. swedishchef entered two lineups into that satellite but tied himself anyway with 335.25.

• mccoolio

@billholler said...

Once again going to bed with a top 10 finish. Can’t wait to see how far I drop while I’m asleep.

Good job…Here comes the 5th quarter!

• rebkell

@eKing said...

There is a Jrue Holiday steal missing on FANDUEL. It’s on DK, Stats Inc and Fox Sports. I did see it’s not on ESPN. This is the difference between me doubling up+ or losing everything I played. hmmmm

As of about 2 minutes ago I show these differences between DK and nba.com nba.com in last column

Jrue Holiday 23.98% 39.00 37.00
    Buddy Hield 9.13% 16.50 15.25
    Bogdan Bogdanovic 6.97% 16.00 17.50
    Garrett Temple 4.92% 16.00 14.50
    Willie Cauley-Stein 4.38% 27.00 25.00
    George Hill 3.11% 15.50 16.75
    Kosta Koufos 0.72% 26.50 28.50
  • eKing

They took the steal away, I was not sure if he recorded one….. but hey, that’s my luck in a nutshell….. lol

• Thechamp1995

Nice and now I don’t cash any contests. Fucking God damn typical

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

What was your lineup Bill?

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

What was your lineup Bill?

Doesn’t fucking matter. Already dropped to 22nd.

• billholler

Getting sick of this shit

• KRD227

I somehow managed to cash everything on Yahoo without ABC.. dumb move on my part but I’ll take it

• billholler

So what was the other correction? Everyone had Holiday so that wouldn’t have changed anything

• Lathum

Finished third in yahoo $20 single entry and won a smaller one with ABC/ boogie and a bunch of scrubs. Aminu was huge for me. Had income with Grant over Delaney would have won a lot more but will gladly take it

• Dfspacman

Let the Raptors know my boy is not losing to any team representing Drake’s city

• XxHeisenbergxX

I need you guys to teach me how to break 300…this is depressing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).