NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Memphis ( -8.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 211
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Sacramento ( -1.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ndepompei

@Vanco said...

Last night I dropped FD 340 with Ryan and Jokic. A few minutes before lock I had Nance and Capela. The $800 in leftover salary was bugging me so I tinkered myself out of $500.

It is fine to leave some cap, especially on a smaller slate like tonight. I learned my lesson.

yeah it’s happened to me as well…just look at the optimal lineups after the slate is over there’s usually money left on the table

• osuryanf

@Desiderio3 said...

https://youtu.be/dcmI4ymMusA

hahahahaha this is one of the funniest things every posted on RG.. thanks for it hahahahah

• HZY91

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Horford will be the only Celtic playing tonight that played in either of those games.

True, you don’t have the annoying pesky defense of Marcus Smart or Crowder to slow him down.

• billholler

@HZY91 said...

I have to find a way to climb out of this hole.

I transferred money out of all my kids’ savings account into my checking account. I blame Brow and Butler for my degenerate nature.

• jglumsic

Feeling good about my cash lineups. GPP’s are a complete toss up tonight.

• cjrswish

Any love for nurkic tonight?

• Ndepompei

really like kay felder with dunn still out

• roadrunner1976

Let’s simplify this- If AD sits – play Boogie. If he plays – play ABC or tourney fade all

• mr_papageorgio

@cjrswish said...

Any love for nurkic tonight?

The lineup builder certainly does

• dmarket

@dgballer said...

He had over 60 in the first game of the season in Boston. He could be this years Westbrook(someone mentioned this earlier and it could be entirely possible)

Not to mention that he did this on the road basically one week ago in Boston. 37 pts, 13 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 0 block, 5 turnovers, shot .591.

• pbr713

Delaney worth the $4400 price tag on DK?

• luccrone

Read a couple of reports that say AD is doubtful for tonight

• bigkino217

@pbr713 said...

he was barely worth the 3k price tag IMO lol

• gim77us

RG Overall Ranking

@dmarket said...

Not to mention that he did this on the road basically one week ago in Boston. 37 pts, 13 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 0 block, 5 turnovers, shot .591.

The only argument i’d make is that Boston was on a back to back, had to travel home from Cleveland after a bad loss in the game and losing Hayward which messed with their entire rotational plan and morale. Stevens seems to have corrected things as they looked good the past two and have slowed teams down defensively.

• Njsum1

@Ndepompei said...

you could just leave the 700 on the table

Maybe you can, I can’t…haha. Especially if I feel upgrades are available.

• jglumsic

@pbr713 said...

Paying that much for a scrub who isn’t aggressive on offense is too risky IMO.

• Brian7479

@jimmyd1507 said...

Al Horford.

Centers vs MIL this season:

Dwight – 8 and 22 in 34 mins.
    Nurkic – 17 and 11 in 32 mins.
    Cavs don’t really have a C but Love had 17, 12, and 6.
    Horford – 13, 6, and 4, good for 36 DK FPs.

Seem like a prime spot for a high $ player to go for 6x at $6,800. 41 points seems do-able.

Horford had 2 blocks and 3 steals that game vs Milwaukee though. Tough to expect that again so then you’re hoping for more points, rebounds and assists. Might throw him in 1 though.

• JustDFSin

@roadrunner1976 said...

Let’s simplify this- If AD sits – play Boogie. If he plays – play ABC or tourney fade all

The stress of hitting the select button on AD is never worth it. I’ll take Cousins anyday.

• stats99tuff

On FD im going to go bulls stack with Grant, crawford, Markk, add in fox. Probably Gasol at center.

• Ibleedblue1

@dmbtrip2004 said...

because everyone started putting their money on the PELS thinking AD wont play

You think the Pelicans are better without AD?

• jglumsic

I see AD playing going only one way. He leaves before the Half needing another MRI.

• roadrunner1976

blake/ lilliard for 100 plus points > ABC with any 6K and under player

• bigkino217

man FD pricing is rough

• gillio

@roadrunner1976 said...

blake/ lilliard for 100 plus points > ABC with any 6K and under player

I think you mean Blake and Gasol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).