• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Charlotte ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at New York ( 12 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

If Beal & Mahinmi sit, Rivers, Oubre & Green all look like great value plays. Problem on FD is that we prob won’t know before lock if they are out or not.

• kbsktbll88

I think Dallas is a complete fade with Harrison Barnes returning tonight. He should replace Finney-Smith in the starting lineup and is going to cut into everyone else’s usage a little since DFS’s is so low. Hard to see any of them having a good game especially against Toronto.

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

Problem is if he bombs again tonight he’ll only go down to 7.7K at most. Then he gets the Lakers next game and chances are people will jump on unless he absolutely craps himself tonight or Butler gets traded.

That’s fine… I wont get my feelings hurt if i dont get to use Towns a single time this year…

• BUFUu2

@mtdurham said...

Wow… hard to make a lineup without knowing that sort of thing…. Kelly Hubris gets real interesting if Ally McBeal is out

i am just going wall and staying away from that mess i am liking a wall lowry paul stack

• noddy

@DFSToddler said...

This is what FD has turned into…Ed Davis looking like a decent cash game option lmao. Can’t believe how badly they wrecked their product with this new format.

I love it

• gaelicgirl

@ushook said...

Man o man…. GLASS or ABC????

I’ll take 3 quarters of Rucker Park Durantula for $9.9k on FD.
    “It’s like a playground with walls,” he said. “You walk outside and you’re right on the street. It feels like you’re playing at Rucker Park, just indoors. And that energy, I remember my first game as a rookie. I can remember I played pretty well, I had 30 that night. My family came up and we stayed after the game so we celebrated a little bit. But that energy — it’s just pure, pure love for the game at the Garden.”

• noddy

I think not taking players because of a possible blowout is a bad strategy.

• hobbes2d

@monarch said...

Who is Melo guarding? Harris or Gallo?

Probably Avery Bradley because he literally does nothing offensively.

• kbsktbll88

With his rockstar team in NYC for four days, Warriors coach Steve Kerr is actually encouraging his players to party.

“They should go out and enjoy the nightlife,” Kerr said. “And then they should play well.”

lol wut.. do the Knicks shock the world and blow the Warriors out thanks to too much time partying?

• noddy

Man center sucks on FD. Who is everyone playing?

• chronoxiong

Is Melo going to be chalk tonight? FD priced him up fast. Yet FD forgets to price up certain value players who I shall not name due to it being confidential. If Melo gets you 30 fdp, that is still not good due to the amount of options to play at SF. To play Giannis against the non-existent defense of the TWolves? Or go Durant in MSG? Or Kawhi against the Mavs? Decisions, decisions…

• hithisisnom

Got a lineup with four different players named Green which has to equal money that’s just math

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Lopez/Powell/Harrell who is best C for cash?

• tmarohl

@noddy said...

Felicio/Felatio, whatever the dudes name is :)

• gaelicgirl

@noddy said...

• mcguirknba

Melo/lowry or wall/danny green if beal sits?

• BerkeleyBoss

@noddy said...

I’m looking at Cody Zeller and Capela for now. Maybe Kanter or Ed Davis as well.

• frugal

@noddy said...

I think not taking players because of a possible blowout is a bad strategy.

Agree. 4 of 7 already have a +/-9 or more and the MIL/MIN game might get there too if Butler sits. I think it’s just as likely WAS/SAC and LAC/HOU end up being lop sided victories as the other games.

• keptcold

@noddy said...

I like Clint Capela in this one.

• Jonas137

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m looking at Cody Zeller and Capela for now. Maybe Kanter or Ed Davis as well.

Kanter might play less or not start tonight according to Fizdale, and Davis with no more then 17-18 minutes with RHJ back has a capped ceiling. Capela would smash if it was Harden in, CP3 sitting, but not how it stands.

• Gathman78

@tmarohl said...

You can be like that one guy the last couple years though, who always stacked the first game of the night and ran about a 10 lineup train. You would see him and his goofy avatar at the top of all the leader boards winning about 200K. Check back at the end of the night and they are all minimum or no cash lineups.

Not sure if anyone brought this up yet, but I believe his name was Dexter777 or something near that? He was always there at the top to begin with. Never there at the end of the night lol. I believe a hammer is essential.

• frugal

@noddy said...

I like Ed Davis, Zeller, Damien Jones, or Felicio. Haven’t decided yet but definitely looking to save at that spot.

• KindGuy

Has anyone ever made a lineup based almost entirely on DPRM? For instance, tonight you would try and find out who Lou is guarding? And so on and so forth.

• scott33

@noddy said...

Either Kat or Ed Davis, just depends on if I want to pay up or down at that spot.

• DruP83

Source reporting (espn) NYK are potentially shifting their starting lineup for GSW

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler