• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 9.5 ) at Charlotte ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at New York ( 12 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Minnesota ( 1.5 ) —- T: 234
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at New Orleans ( -9.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 237.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

@mtdurham said...

Well dang Vonleh is shooting flames too thankfully… maybei shoulda paired him with MKG and gotten up to Anthony davis & Giannis somehow…

Gotta have AD tonight.

• firemedicpat

Chalk Kemba going for the triple double somehow.

• chronoxiong

I obviously forgot about the Kemba Walker home game splits. Darn it. He needs to slow down.

• Guizzy

• firemedicpat

Danny Green career game incoming.

• zombiekopitar

Knicks on that Tampa Bay Ray game theory hype

• DirkDigglerz

Okogie over Datsun SmH!!

• damionismyname

@Tballer said...

Dotson…. cool

more like a Datsun…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Danny Green owes me so much $$…. hopefully today is the day.
    Last March I finished 20th in a $5 GPP just a bit bigger than tonight’s…. with all of his 12pts IIRC

• mtdurham

OMG…. kemba just made the best (non Curry) shot ive seen all year so far…. that guy is unreal…couldnt shoot a lick until 3 years ago now he’s just amazing

Looks like i was wrong about not liking him tonight…. ridiculous…i went 86% kemba last game and they trapped him on every play…. tonight they’re playing off him like he’s a non threat or something….

• jessedio

Finally picked Danny Green on the right night!

• hawgfan

Boogie done got ejected and ain’t even playing, lol

• kbsktbll88

Damn no Kemba for me. Up 14 at the half, hoping they pull away and he sits the 4th.

• DirkDigglerz

Kemba though!!

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yeah but he’s been shooting really well and also got the double double last game which I don’t think he’ll do again. Against a better defense I don’t think he’ll be able to shoot as well either. I don’t hate him, but feels like chasing points now. If it was a different match up maybe I’d be on him again. But with 7 games on I’m sure I can find better value somewhere else.

Have to consider his ownership also after the last 2 performances. First game nobody was on him, ownership was about 1% in mine. Last game it jumped to like 12% IIRC. After crushing value 2 games in a row I’m sure he’s going to be at least 30-35%.

Ha Dotson, saw this coming. Sorry guys. Glad I faded Jabari too. Wish I had some Danny Green and Kemba though.

• mtdurham

@firemedicpat said...

Gotta have AD tonight.

Over Giannis???

I think giannis/AD combo is viable tonight given all the value that opened up on the slate… but preferred to just use 1 and i thought giannis had a much better matchup

• scott33

@mtdurham said...

OMG…. kemba just made the best (non Curry) shot ive seen all year so far…. that guy is unreal…couldnt shoot a lick until 3 years ago now he’s just amazing

Looks like i was wrong about not liking him tonight…. ridiculous…i went 86% kemba last game and they trapped him on every play…. tonight they’re playing off him like he’s a non threat or something….

Your post this morning about the Bulls trapping him every time down gave me flashbacks of Dame vs NO last year so I faded him, thx Durham jk

• Yeoman

@mtdurham said...

One thing I’ve learned about these b2b’s against the same opponent is that the second game’s often the reverse of the first. You see it a lot in the playoffs—what beat a team in game 1 is what they focus on in game 2.

• mtdurham

@scott33 said...

Your post this morning about the Bulls trapping him every time down gave me flashbacks of Dame vs NO last year so I faded him, thx Durham jk

yeah this is silly they are literally playing off of him tonight and just letting him shoot 3’s…. makes no sense after the success they had WEdnesday

• BerkeleyBoss

@firemedicpat said...

Best 3 point shooter. Thats it.

I’m not interested in arguing with you, even though you’re wrong, but shooting is pretttttty important in today’s NBA.

• DirkDigglerz

Bruhh Giannis wants an 80 butger tonight

• mtdurham

JRUE HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he might put up 36 FPS in the first quarter and make kemba’s biggest fans say they never heard of him

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Ha Dotson, saw this coming. Sorry guys. Glad I faded Jabari too. Wish I had some Danny Green and Kemba though.

He was 4.2K and has only played about a 1/3 of his minutes.

• tarheelsrule44

Slow start to the LAC vs Hou game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Slow start to the LAC vs Hou game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).